Those using swagbucks ???

Can I use the virtual MC anywhere I would use a regular MC? Anyone have experience with it? I'm really trying to pay off debt (taking this year off WDW trips :sad1: to help do that), so using my gift cards at the grocery store would be great.
I know you can online, but not sure if it's possible in store with it not being a physical card. If it's not possible in store, perhaps you could buy a store GC online using the virtual mc.

I've not gotten a collector's bill today or yesterday....isn't tomorrow the deadline? The only one's i've gotten have been for 3 SB's and no collector bill :0(
Yes, today is the deadline and I haven't gotten any either. I think they are just teasing us.

another 600+ 2nd goal day....am I the only one with double high second goals? Mine are generally between 200-300, why the giant jump :-(

Did you do the kiwi offers?

I did, but the following days weren’t insanely high. Guess that might have something to do with it, but I e done other offers and not had this issue. Guess that might explain it? How long before I’m down to normal second goals?

I did, but the following days weren’t insanely high. Guess that might have something to do with it, but I e done other offers and not had this issue. Guess that might explain it? How long before I’m down to normal second goals?

I didn't realize daily goals arent the same for everyone.

It takes time for it to adjust. So if I have a few really big days a week or so later my second goal jumps. Mine are 460 today because of kiwi. I’m lucky to get 100.

Car Lab Pro is the only auto ncrave working for me.

Thank you for mentioning this, I'm trying it now. None of the automatic ones are working, so while this one is 30 steps its better than it mysteriously quiting after 14 or so!

Edit: It worked for me, too.

Last edited:
Answer: Dashboard - F23340159

I got that survey for 100sb. It was short, watch a healthcare commercial, asked a few questions. At the beginning though it said it completed I would be invited to an online discussion that would payout 5000sb. I thought I wouldn't qualify based on that, bc I've never qualified when I get that screen lol.

Anyone having issues with getting what seems like 80-90% through surveys and them just closing on you without a "sorry you disqualified message"? I had that happen on three surveys this morning, and finally got "through" one. It's so frustrating to spend 15-20 minutes answering questions for it to just close and award you maybe 1 SB.

leave for WDW on Friday, I give up:badpc:
Here's my final total:
I've made $756 since September plus $75 in Landry's GCs from swago. $256 will go towards resort and the rest is spending money. Compared to last year, I'm down $400 but SB was lacking this holiday season.

My DL trip is in Feb, Goal is $200, hoping SB picks up by the time I'm back.pixiedust:

Anyone having issues with getting what seems like 80-90% through surveys and them just closing on you without a "sorry you disqualified message"? I had that happen on three surveys this morning, and finally got "through" one. It's so frustrating to spend 15-20 minutes answering questions for it to just close and award you maybe 1 SB.

Happens to me just about every time. In fact, it happened 3 times this morning. It's so frustrating and makes me want to give up on this whole process. I've been doing this every day since Dec. 20 and have earned a whopping 400 swagbucks. In fact, I think I've been kicked out of EVERY SINGLE survey I've tried to take part in since that time. I don't know how some people do it.

I also have a question. When you click on the watch videos. It says 3 SB, 20 videos. Does that mean you get 3 SBs for each video? I don't want to sit and watch 200 minutes worth of video to earn 3 SBs. So if it's for every video, then I can probably do that. But not every video for 3 points. Help.

I have not had AYCE since new years, so I didn't make my first goals over the weekend. Grrrrr.
Today, I have more time to babysit SB, and TTG returned - YAY! Hoping to get some help from the Spin and Win on the Swago board, because that may be the only way I can get my first gift card of the month in time for our trip.:sad:

Happens to me just about every time. In fact, it happened 3 times this morning. It's so frustrating and makes me want to give up on this whole process. I've been doing this every day since Dec. 20 and have earned a whopping 400 swagbucks. In fact, I think I've been kicked out of EVERY SINGLE survey I've tried to take part in since that time. I don't know how some people do it.

I also have a question. When you click on the watch videos. It says 3 SB, 20 videos. Does that mean you get 3 SBs for each video? I don't want to sit and watch 200 minutes worth of video to earn 3 SBs. So if it's for every video, then I can probably do that. But not every video for 3 points. Help.

For the watch videos once there's a checkmark you can click on the next video, you don't let them run through. It also doesn't matter if its a 13 min 20 vid for 3 or 45 min for 20 for 3, they both take the same amount of time if you advance when the check appears.

Has anyone got any tips for the craves? It's the only thing left on my to-do list, the NCrave app shows nothing, and neither does the browser.

Has anyone got any tips for the craves? It's the only thing left on my to-do list, the NCrave app shows nothing, and neither does the browser.

Clicking on the Daily Crave, from the sidebar list usually brings up one 1SB offer with 3 steps for me.

Did anyone ever find the answer to question of tracking progress for your new years resolution? Or are you all just keeping track via your activity log? From my understanding it started from January 1, regardless of when you made your resolution....

AND has anyone done this? Was it difficult or easy to cancel? Can it be a one time donation or does it have to be multiple months? I can seem to locate this answer!

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 1.21.25 PM.png

Last edited:
Did anyone ever find the answer to question of tracking progress for your new years resolution? Or are you all just keeping track via your activity log? From my understanding it started from January 1, regardless of when you made your resolution....

AND has anyone done this? Was it difficult or easy to cancel? Can it be a one time donation or does it have to be multiple months? I can seem to locate this answer!

View attachment 293206

I'm pretty sure it has to be multiple months, but it should be easy to cancel. I donate to the Sierra Club anyway just because they do great work; but everyone I've ever spoken to there has been really nice and helpful.

Anyone ever tried the Stance offer? It's not a moneymaker but I've heard they have great socks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter