Those using swagbucks ???

I had to delete MovieClips and Sportly off of my Cricket phone because they were having issues. Now I can't find them on Google Play in order to download them again. What am I doing wrong?

I had to delete MovieClips and Sportly off of my Cricket phone because they were having issues. Now I can't find them on Google Play in order to download them again. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure but try looking up another cause they will show up under the other apps people have downloaded.

Is everything updated? I just looked on my LG and found both sporty and movie clips. I think that's what you said. On the treadmill st the gym.
I think so. I'm not very tech savvy though. The issue isn't that it won't download. The issue is that when I search for it, it's not there. That doesn't make sense to me.

So happy about this! Did it actually credit?

ETA: Tried this one. It auto advanced but no credit for me.

Argh. Nope. Did not credit. I just started it and left for the day. SBtv is running though. Up to 20sb already today! /sarcasm

Did anyone do the Gilette offer? I did it in November, and haven't seen a credit yet. Put a ticket in the other day and still haven't received a response. This isn't cool.

Argh. Nope. Did not credit. I just started it and left for the day. SBtv is running though. Up to 20sb already today! /sarcasm

Did anyone do the Gilette offer? I did it in November, and haven't seen a credit yet. Put a ticket in the other day and still haven't received a response. This isn't cool.

The Gillette offer is one that should have credited instantly but did not for many people (me included). I had to update my ticket multiple times before I finally got credit.

My first two ncraves credited so I kept going and my points were going up but I've been doing watch lists and the app so I didn't realize I wasn't getting credit for the ncraves and still only the first two credited. And the names don't match up with the names on the actual ncraves so I have no idea which ones actually worked. Trying one more that I haven't yet and if it doesn't work I'm giving up on ncraves.

Do the coupons reset? Today most of mine are marked limit reached. I only had 12 that would print. I've been doing them everyday for about 2 weeks

So I BARELY met my first goal today (74) and my second goal is 620. It's not like I had monster days the last several.....so I'm not sure what gives, but I don't think I'll be reaching that mark today! I'm barely getting any SB's lately!

Do the coupons reset? Today most of mine are marked limit reached. I only had 12 that would print. I've been doing them everyday for about 2 weeks

They usually reset at the beginning of the month. Some individual coupons may reset periodically throughout the month and additional ones may get added. Some folks have reported here doing it through incognito browser if you have another phone number to verify yourself.

Is anyone else still missing activity in their ledger? I keep forgetting to check mine that was missing everything before 12/27, but someone else mentioned they are missing all of Dec. They have their beginning activity all through 11/21 and then everything after that is gone. Has SB said anything about restoring the info?

I'm showing my nCrave and app activity, but I know for a fact that I printed coupons (and even used them!) on December 29, 30, 31, January 1 and 2 and I did not get ANY credits for any of them.

For the most part, Swagbucks has been pretty good to me, but I am not at all pleased with the big, huge banner that says you get 3SB for each coupon you print (up to 150 per day!) and then...nothing! I have over 100 pages of coupons at home that I printed which should have netted me at least 1200 SB ( I didn't print all 150 each day) and instead, I have nothing. I followed their rules and yet, they didn't pay out as advertised. That's pretty sleazy, but like I said, overall, they've been pretty good to me over the past few years. I've earned almost $1000 by doing almost nothing so this is really just a small thing, but still...it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

So I got back most of my history. I have from the beginning of my account through 11/30 and then it picks up again 12/27, so I'm only missing most of December now. I guess that's an improvement.

Hi Swagbucks!! I know you must be reading! I just checked my activity log and lo and behold, I have a 100SB coupon print bonus that just popped up out of nowhere for January 2:thanks::worship:. Now, I'm no math whiz, but when you earn 3 SB per coupon, I'm not quite sure how I managed to score an even 100 SB:teacher::confused:...but I'm not complaining. Like I said, Swagbucks has always been pretty good to me and I've found that as long as I am patient and just hang in there, I can slowly but surely earn my way to Disney. I only have about $300 more to earn and I have just under 10 months to do it so as long as I can stay slow and steady, I should be able to make my goal.

Swagbucks is again doing a bang up job with the site, the banner still said 3sb per print (and they even had it listed in the special deals page still the other day) but the current offer this week is back to 1sb per print up to 100 per day.

[QUOTE="
UPDATE: I just hit for a 3SB search win. 3 freaking SB. I've never gotten a search worth so little before![/QUOTE]

I got the 3 SB search win. What a joke! Good for you on the 100! Never had one that high!

Can I use the virtual MC anywhere I would use a regular MC? Anyone have experience with it? I'm really trying to pay off debt (taking this year off WDW trips :sad1: to help do that), so using my gift cards at the grocery store would be great.

3. 140 for Mobile Apps: You may not have the option for 140. I have the 6 Prodege Apps (SBTV, Lifestyle, EntertaiNow, Sportly, IndyMusic.tv, MovieClips), plus the old version of the Swagbucks App (not SBTV) which had a watch section. If you look at the update info for this app, it says it removes this section, so I don't update it. Apps reset at 6PM PST/9PM PST

Today I downloaded the 6 apps mentioned here. They each ran until I had earned 10sb, then said I reached the limit. Is there anything I can do to push the limit higher?

Today I downloaded the 6 apps mentioned here. They each ran until I had earned 10sb, then said I reached the limit. Is there anything I can do to push the limit higher?

Sometimes you get bonus rounds. Sometimes those can run all day, but this time of year bonus rounds are slim. Unfortunately, after I posted that they stopped the app reset at 6PST/9EST. :badpc:. So we are down to just the 10B per app + whatever bonuses will run. I have only been getting 1 or 2 rounds this week of bonus.

I've not gotten a collector's bill today or yesterday....isn't tomorrow the deadline? The only one's i've gotten have been for 3 SB's and no collector bill :0(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter