Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone ever tried the Stance offer? It's not a moneymaker but I've heard they have great socks!

my boys love their socks!!! do they have a good offer right now? i can get them for half off that would even be great because they are expensive! i'll have to check it out!

my boys love their socks!!! do they have a good offer right now? i can get them for half off that would even be great because they are expensive! i'll have to check it out!

It's a Discover offer for spend $10 get 500 sb. But shipping is $5 unless your order is over $25.

Ok, I'm not ever doing a Lieberman Research survey again. I answered dozens of questions, nearly 30 minutes into a 30 minute survey, seemed like I was nearing the end and then they said they had enough answers from people in my demographic. This isn't the first time either, I think I managed to complete 1 of their survey's ever, all the rest end up like this. Totally disgusted. Regretting putting 7 Gold survey for my Resolution goals....

It was like pulling teeth to get my daily discover credit today... Finally got one to credit. Already have a good portion of my Swago board complete but I never submit for the full board. Glad Spin and Win is back this time though.

It was like pulling teeth to get my daily discover credit today... Finally got one to credit. Already have a good portion of my Swago board complete but I never submit for the full board. Glad Spin and Win is back this time though.

Same here. Can't get my Discover credit. No LTG and nothing I try is crediting.

I just noticed the patterns on the Swago board, they have one for 300sb for all squares except the center. I know a bunch of people have said they could get the board except they don't want to buy a GC or don't have SB local. The SB local square is just linking the card this time. SB sometimes listens :)

If only I could get a new referral I'd figure out how to do the rest for that. :)

Same here. Can't get my Discover credit. No LTG and nothing I try is crediting.

Binocular lady is showing for me tonight. I had email offers with click bonus in the last week that I saved up. If you haven't clicked them they worked for my discovers the past couple days.

Binocular lady is showing for me tonight. I had email offers with click bonus in the last week that I saved up. If you haven't clicked them they worked for my discovers the past couple days.

I never see the binocular lady, but I did a search in my email for the bonus offers and found one from almost two weeks ago and it worked! Thanks for the idea!

I'm so excite. Saturday I took a survey on shopping habits. It was focused on Meijer. Asked me to do a follow up survey.

Just completed it in the store and had to take 3 photos and 1 video. But it's worth 2500 swagbucks!!!!! Will credit in 14 days and screen shot the completed survey page just in case

That's great, fingers crossed you have a double survey from the swago spins too when it credits!

If you haven't tried it yet, I don't recommend Youngsterwood nCrave. Super long but it at least was doing discover mode all by itself and seemingly restarting BUT no credit... at all.. what a waste of time. The Car Lab Pro finally popped up you all mentioned so I've got my fingers crossed for that one to finish and credit. Last thing I need for my to-do list today is the nCrave... that was usually the least of my problems before!

If you haven't tried it yet, I don't recommend Youngsterwood nCrave. Super long but it at least was doing discover mode all by itself and seemingly restarting BUT no credit... at all.. what a waste of time. The Car Lab Pro finally popped up you all mentioned so I've got my fingers crossed for that one to finish and credit. Last thing I need for my to-do list today is the nCrave... that was usually the least of my problems before!

If you have "Four Random Videos" (picture of soccer guys), that is not auto-advance but you only have to click through four videos and they are pretty short.

If you have "Four Random Videos" (picture of soccer guys), that is not auto-advance but you only have to click through four videos and they are pretty short.

Not tonight, but I think I saw that one yesterday. I'll definitely try it out when it comes back, thanks!

Finally got something good from spin and win! 100 SB! Yeah, its not the "grand prize" of 2500 SB, but I am pretty happy! :) The weird thing is it landed on 25 SB, but credited 100. I'll take it!
Something similar just happened to me. The Spin and Win landed on 10 SB and I was credited 50!!!! It didn't go to my daily total, but I will still accept it ;)

I am thinking of just sending in the SWAGO without the middle square. Buying the gift card will only net me another 2.75 in SB and that's not really worth shelling out 25 dollars (even though I always use the Dominoes card I end up buying).

Ok, I'm not ever doing a Lieberman Research survey again. I answered dozens of questions, nearly 30 minutes into a 30 minute survey, seemed like I was nearing the end and then they said they had enough answers from people in my demographic. This isn't the first time either, I think I managed to complete 1 of their survey's ever, all the rest end up like this. Totally disgusted. Regretting putting 7 Gold survey for my Resolution goals....

I signed up for 11....I'm really wondering what I was thinking :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter