Those using swagbucks ???

Have you looked into Hulu Live? They have ESPN for sure. Plus you get all the original Hulu content. Here's what they have with the Live package.

21st Century Fox
Fox*
Big Ten Network
Fox Business Network
Fox News Channel
Fox regional sports networks
Fox Sports 1
Fox Sports 2
FX
FXX
FXM
National Geographic Channel
National Geographic Wild

The Walt Disney Co.
ABC*
ESPN
ESPN2
ESPNU
ESPNEWS
ESPN-SEC Network
Freeform
Disney Channel
Disney XD
Disney Junior

NBCUniversal
NBC*
Telemundo*
Comcast RSNs
NECN
USA Network
Bravo
E!
Syfy
MSNBC
CNBC
NBCSN
Golf Channel
Chiller
Oxygen Network
Sprout

A+E Networks
A&E
History
Lifetime
Viceland
Lifetime Movie Network (LMN)
FYI

Scripps Networks Interactive
Food Network
HGTV
Travel Channel

Turner
CNN
HLN
CNN International
TBS
TNT
TruTV
TCM
Turner Classic Movies
Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
Boomerang

CBS Corp.
CBS*
CBS Sports Network
POP
Showtime ($8.99 per month extra)

* Live local TV affiliates available only in select markets.

As mentioned by another poster, have you Considered Hulu Live? My DD27 is canceling her Directv and keeping Hulu Live after her trial. They love it so far! For the most part it has everything tv and sports that they want except maybe the walking dead. Hmm don't see weather channel listed above either.

I was interested in Hulu Live too after I saw the SB offer so thanks for posting! I think I’ll try the free trial and see what we think.

Is there a reason for me to NOT turn in my swago board? I'm not going to get the Shop Local and I'm not purchasing the $50 gift card, so I've only got the perimeter for 10. Am I missing something or can I just submit it now?

Noticed an email for up to a 50% bonus today for Revenue Universe offers. Found a daily break offer for 22.

Is this what you had? Have you found anything bonuses? I'm seeing nothing.... :-(

Team Swagbucks

Earn 50% more SB with Revenue Universe!

Is there a reason for me to NOT turn in my swago board? I'm not going to get the Shop Local and I'm not purchasing the $50 gift card, so I've only got the perimeter for 10. Am I missing something or can I just submit it now?
Since there is no Spin & Win for this board there is no incentive to fill in all the squares. I just turned my in when I filled in the perimeter.

Are there any Revenue Universe surveys that do NOT require an email address? I have a separate email address for newsletters and contests but I don't want to be bombarded with even more junk mail.

@miztressuz Any chance you have any watch that's available or are they all just oops right now? What about engage tv, dues that work for you? Rather tedious at 1 SB per I remember people in the team challenge playing those videos to get SB and team points.

Watch is a fickle thing for me. I can only do certain ones, and then only 1 or 2 a day. If I do more or select the wrong one I get the Oops and every single one goes away, sometimes for a couple days. Since I at least get some now (as opposed to none for 3 months) I'm trying not to experiment too much lest I lose them all again all the time.

Oddly enough, I got a Lifescript to credit. It was the National Geographic Coloring Pages listed in Peanut Labs. Folks on my team had posted that it credited so since I was desperate I tried it. Clicked all the way to the end, was disappointed to not get Coloring pages like my teammates :), got frustrated that LS took it up a notch and didn't even register a click with PL, and then happily surprised about 15 minutes later when I got the 31SB. So managed to get an Acorn to credit for 3sb, Binocular Lady showed up and I got 2sb from her, got another watch for 2sb and then played the free games for the last 10sb.

I'm so bummed I never got the link for the focus group, it was going to be $100 to complete it. Kinda figured it was too good to be true when they said they'd email it but never asked for an email address during the survey. Kept hoping they would really text it but got nothing. Sorta like rubbing salt into the wound having to fight so hard for the goal after not getting the $100 too.

Discover: Revenue Universe: CheapInsurance.com - Homeowners +25 SB

10/24/17
Discover: Revenue Universe: Insurance Branch Homeowners Zip +8 SB

Both of these are zip code and then click on a "Get Quote" button, credited in 5 minutes.

Discover: Revenue Universe: CheapInsurance.com - Homeowners +25 SB

10/24/17
Discover: Revenue Universe: Insurance Branch Homeowners Zip +8 SB

Both of these are zip code and then click on a "Get Quote" button, credited in 5 minutes.

I tried both and another 15 SB zip code only one, but they never credited :-(
I'm having a rough time making my second goal these days and it is usually only around 220, but I get stuck around 150.

These credited for me.

Discover: Acorn: Do You Have Hope? +8 SB

Discover: Acorn: Stuck in the Bathroom? +3 SB

Discover: Acorn: Protect You & Your Family: Get Health Insur +5 SB

Discover: Acorn: Register For Free Samples! +14 SB

Hm, I didn't think of that. That maybe the card issuer/network could make a difference. The first time I used SB local I used my BoA MC and it did the same thing. Posted to my CC on Sun/Mon but I never saw it pending (so I missed the promotion) but randomly showed up Thu or so. However all the rest of my purchases have been on a Chase Visa. Those I've been getting a pending notification within a couple hours of the transaction and that's enough to trigger the square.

I've never been back to the first location so no DP on MC vs Visa. But interesting thought if maybe that's it. I've go a $5 credit on my MC to use up, maybe I'll try a place I've been with the Visa and see if I get the same issue.

Ok, I stopped at a SB local restaurant for lunch that I had only done with my Visa before. I used the MC this time and still got the Shop & Earn email within a couple hours. So either it was a glitch with the SB Local service the first time, or it's dependent on the merchant processor.

I think the first time the charge never showed as pending when I checked my card online. I made the purchase Sat but I don't think I saw it on my online transaction until Sun or Mon and it went right on as a posted charge. Shouldn't have anything to do with it, but it's also just weird how it's almost instant sometimes and delayed others, so who knows.

Noticed an email for up to a 50% bonus today for Revenue Universe offers. Found a daily break offer for 22.

I didn't see this in the morning, but I looked again tonight and saw it. I clicked it, turns out I did the quiz already, but I retook it and I got the 22SB! Thanks for mentioning it!

I was interested in Hulu Live too after I saw the SB offer so thanks for posting! I think I’ll try the free trial and see what we think.
Cool! Make sure you do the one for 2500 SB and not the one in Rev Univ for 756 today, or back to 504 tomorrow, 672 in adgate media, I think I've also seen it for like 160 SB in some others of the discover things. Crazy with all the different offers, I'd be so mad if I did it for like 700 SB and then find there was a big offer for 2500 that I had somehow missed!
You probably know but just wanted to mention just in case

Ok, I stopped at a SB local restaurant for lunch that I had only done with my Visa before. I used the MC this time and still got the Shop & Earn email within a couple hours. So either it was a glitch with the SB Local service the first time, or it's dependent on the merchant processor.

I think the first time the charge never showed as pending when I checked my card online. I made the purchase Sat but I don't think I saw it on my online transaction until Sun or Mon and it went right on as a posted charge. Shouldn't have anything to do with it, but it's also just weird how it's almost instant sometimes and delayed others, so who knows.

That's great for you! Happy to hear it worked! I'm still waiting for my transaction from Sunday to post on SB.

Oh! My header toolbar magically fixed itself today! I've been leaving the Blog page up because that version of the toolbar worked when the rest of the site did the weird 'toggle' crap. But I just noticed when I opened my inbox it's working there too. I refreshed a couple of tabs I had open and they all fixed themselves too. Hopefully it's a permanent fix, that was really annoying.

Ugh, so after being happy about the toolbar fix totally angry now. Did anyone else use the Spin and Win Shop offer from the Sep Swago, where you'd get 500 SB if you spent $25 through Shop?

I got it and used it a couple days after receiving it, it showed as Pending in the swagups once the purchase showed up as pending. So the shop credited today but I didn't get the swag up, now when I look at the Swag up it says expired. Did anyone else have trouble with this one? The description says you have 30 days to shop and I did it within 5 days of receiving it so I'm confused.

Ugh, so after being happy about the toolbar fix totally angry now. Did anyone else use the Spin and Win Shop offer from the Sep Swago, where you'd get 500 SB if you spent $25 through Shop?

I got it and used it a couple days after receiving it, it showed as Pending in the swagups once the purchase showed up as pending. So the shop credited today but I didn't get the swag up, now when I look at the Swag up it says expired. Did anyone else have trouble with this one? The description says you have 30 days to shop and I did it within 5 days of receiving it so I'm confused.

Mine is due to credit on Sunday this weekend, and the 500 sb bonus that's listed pending under swagups still says expires November 24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter