Those using swagbucks ???

I saw my notifications and thought everyone would lost their minds over them adding disney tix. But looks like people are mad its not disney world too.

Last edited:

The deal of the day is achievement. Fitness app that pays for healthy habits. Does anyone use this? Do you like it? Worth bothering to download?

My anxiety would be through the roof if i had that much SBs laying around. too big of a risk, plus the tickets seem to be regular price?

The deal of the day is achievement. Fitness app that pays for healthy habits. Does anyone use this? Do you like it? Worth bothering to download?

I don't have the app but am signed up and have my fit bit connected. It's a slow earner but it's passive and if you work out anyway might as well get something for it.

Anyone ever done one of the Magazine Store deals? I got an inbox offer for 30SB for ever $1 spent. They had a year of Real Simple magazine, which I actually enjoy and have subscribed to before, for $5.

I've made about $20 from Achievemint in a little over a year. It's easy to connect it to your fitbit/health app/whatever fitness trackers you want to use. They also occasionally send out surveys for a few bonus points. To me, it's just free money for going about my normal routine.

Anyone ever done one of the Magazine Store deals? I got an inbox offer for 30SB for ever $1 spent. They had a year of Real Simple magazine, which I actually enjoy and have subscribed to before, for $5.

Have you ever used Recycle Bank? You can earn points really easily by taking quizzes and such. A quiz takes less than a minute and usually awards 25 points. The points are mostly good for the magazine redemption options. I got 2 years of Food Network Magazine for DH for just 240 points (basically taking just 10 quizzes or so). I also got 1 year of Real Simple for 350 points and 1 year of Money magazine for 125 points. I pretty much never pay for magazines.

I believe that's 200SB over the whole period for 50SB. So if you earned 200 - 499 before the 1st you'd get 50SB, if you get 500 - 999 you'd get 200SB and if you get 1000+ you'll get 500SB.

I was just saying if we earned 200 Discover SB's EACH day, you'd earn 1,000 Discover SB's, so you'd get the 500 bonus SB's. I was just commenting that I thought it was doable! I'm already at 476, so I'm almost half way there :-)

After about two years, I'm finally getting back into the swagbucks game. How bad has it gotten in getting credit for surveys?

I was just saying if we earned 200 Discover SB's EACH day, you'd earn 1,000 Discover SB's, so you'd get the 500 bonus SB's. I was just commenting that I thought it was doable! I'm already at 476, so I'm almost half way there :-)

I thought that's where you were going with that but your post was missing the extra zero for 500 ("50SB") so just wanted to make sure folks knew they didn't need 200 per day to get 50 per day (or worse, 50 total :scared:) and it was a cumulative goal :-)

ETA: As an aside, I'm not doing nearly so well, I think I've got 28 or something silly so far. I'll be lucky to make the 200 total, but we'll give'r a go.

I thought that's where you were going with that but your post was missing the extra zero for 500 ("50SB") so just wanted to make sure folks knew they didn't need 200 per day to get 50 per day (or worse, 50 total :scared:) and it was a cumulative goal :-)

ETA: As an aside, I'm not doing nearly so well, I think I've got 28 or something silly so far. I'll be lucky to make the 200 total, but we'll give'r a go.
I was thinking it was a day So I'm glad I saw this!!!

They have the offer for printing coupons again. It's 1 SB for each coupon printed up to 40 SB. It's a delayed payout (48 hours), but they count as Discover. I'm planning on doing those for as long as the offer is going. Also yesterday I saw a free trail of Epic for 50. I'm hoping to get the 1000 for the extra 500, but I'll have to do some digging to find some bigger offers for those.

I'm not sure about that. All my coupon prints show up in the ledger as Shop category, like the coupon redemptions. So not sure that's going to count as discover, even though the prints are technically a discover offer. To be safe I'm only going to count things that post as Discover in the ledger.

Have you ever used Recycle Bank? You can earn points really easily by taking quizzes and such. A quiz takes less than a minute and usually awards 25 points. The points are mostly good for the magazine redemption options. I got 2 years of Food Network Magazine for DH for just 240 points (basically taking just 10 quizzes or so). I also got 1 year of Real Simple for 350 points and 1 year of Money magazine for 125 points. I pretty much never pay for magazines.

Thanks, I'll check that one out! I had a subscription before after redeeming some Southwest miles that were going to go to waste, but wouldn't normally pay for it. I figure effectively spending $3.50 out of pocket on a year's worth of what is normally kind of a pricy magazine isn't too bad.

I'm not sure about that. All my coupon prints show up in the ledger as Shop category, like the coupon redemptions. So not sure that's going to count as discover, even though the prints are technically a discover offer. To be safe I'm only going to count things that post as Discover in the ledger.
Mine also credit as Shop. I checked after I read this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter