Those using swagbucks ???

How much was the recent York photo offer? I did it (the playing cards came today) but there is no record of it. I don't have anything showing as "pending" so I was going to submit a ticket. I read that other people had issues with it too so I am not too worried, but I can't remember how much the offer was. I want to say it was a weird amount like 1100 or 1150...can anyone help?

It's been 1250 for as long as I've noticed it.

I think they are about to add disney gift cards!

Could it be??

OMG!! This would take so much stress out of vacation planning! No more worrying about if my GC->GC purchase will suddenly be declined. I wonder if they will be physical or digital gift cards...Oh man, I can't wait until tomorrow.

Of course, because I'm pretty much done on Disney and working on the ancillary costs now :) That would have been so much simpler. Maybe for next trip.

I think they are about to add disney gift cards!

Could it be??

OMG!! This would take so much stress out of vacation planning! No more worrying about if my GC->GC purchase will suddenly be declined. I wonder if they will be physical or digital gift cards...Oh man, I can't wait until tomorrow.
I can see myself ordering a Disney GC as my first redemption of the month, when there's a discount. But for me, cash will always be king and as long as a $25 PayPal redemption costs the same nuber of points as a $25 GC, I'll still be going with PayPal. I can always use the PayPal money to pay off my Target card when I use it to purchase Disney GCs there at 5% off.

Disney Cards!! I hope it's for the parks and not just Disney Store. We shall see...
Ugh!!! That would be a real disappointment!

Hi everyone, I'm new to SB and having a really hard time! When I got to nCrave there are 4 slideshows to choose from, each awarding 1 SB. That's it. Should there be videos also? Does it take time to build up things to do? Both yesterday and today I got less then 10 SB each day. I feel like my SB homepage is broken!

Just had a nice surprise that will get me to my second goal for today. :)

screen-shot-2017-09-26-at-8-37-07-pm-png.272781

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 8.37.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 8.37.07 PM.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 30
Just got a banner for a promo this week:
We have a special deal for you! Between now and September 30th when you earn at least 200 SB from Discover, you’ll get a big bonus! The more you earn, the bigger the bonus!

• Earn 200 SB through Discover and get a 50 SB Bonus! (25% Bonus)
  • Earn 500 SB through Discover and get a 100 SB Bonus! (40% Bonus)
  • Earn 1,000 SB through Discover and get a 500 SB Bonus! (50% Bonus)
Here's the blog link with the FAQ http://blog.swagbucks.com/2017/09/discover-bundle.html

You know it's legit, because as per usual, they have a typo in the offer :p The 500 SB bonus says 100SB but that'd only be 20% so more likely it's 200?

It's listed as an offer so I'd try that first, unless someone who got it to credit can chime in. I've just been stalking it waiting for a better promo to back around.
Thanks!
We used a photo of our DD11 posing with the first deer she shot on her first rifle hunt...and then we gave the deck of cards to her for her 12th birthday. She loved them!

Kaedy and her deer.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm new to SB and having a really hard time! When I got to nCrave there are 4 slideshows to choose from, each awarding 1 SB. That's it. Should there be videos also? Does it take time to build up things to do? Both yesterday and today I got less then 10 SB each day. I feel like my SB homepage is broken!

When I first joined it took a couple days for nCraves to show up and then another day or two to get a lot of the "good" ones, the All You Can Eat and other discovery ones. So just keep using them and the offers should increase. When they do show up look for the ones with the icon in the bottom corner, that indicates some level of auto run. Either it will run all the videos in the set for you (without having to 'like/disklike' after each one) or it will run all the videos in the set for you and advance to the next set automatically. The All You Can Eat and nCrave TV sets are like the latter.

Discover offers are kinda hit or miss if they will credit, however, most folks do well with some small value Insurance Branch offers listed in Adgate, Adscend, or Acorn sponsored partner offer walls. You could check out that section to see if you have them, they'll be 2-4 SB each and only require a zip code usually. Some days there were 15-20 offers available. I did a lot of them so I don't think I'll see them for a bit otherwise I'd give you a screenshot :)

Another easy one is to Play the free games. You can only earn 10 SB per day doing this, but sometimes that's all I need to make a goal. You earn 2sb for every other game, scores don't matter. The free games are Swag Memory, Swag Run, and Swag Jump (something like that). You can play any combination of games but it's only 10sb total. Been finding it best to wait for the page to finish loading before starting the game to make sure it credits at the end.

I also always click the Daily Poll, daily search and Deal of the Day links in the To Do list section of the home page. Taking the poll and clicking the deal link give you a pt each and the daily search occasionally gives me search points.

Everyone goes through slumps where it's like pulling teeth to earn SB so hopefully that's just what's happening to you, sucks for it to be in the beginning, but I'd give it a couple days to see if things turn around for you.

Have been hoping for a little better swags this week with it being the end of the 3rd quarter. Guess we'll all have to look forward to the holidays for some awesome swag deals!

Wondering if anyone knows how they assign ticket #'s when you make an in quiry on your account when you don't receive the SB for completing a Discover offer?
Both myself and DD27 did the Honest Co. offer back on 9/4/17. It was for 3500 SB and to award at 14 days. I finally submitted a ticket late Monday night, and DD27 did it late Tuesday night. We each got back an automated reply asking for all the info regarding the issue and the screenshots. All the info had already been sent along with the screenshots when we opened the ticket in the customer support help section. So, in the reply to their reply, I stated that I had sent all that detailed info and screenshots and that it also below in the email from when they had replied to me. I did not hear back any response to that yet, but it was only Monday night I guess. DD27 responded the same, that she had sent the info when opening the ticket. That's all kind of weird anyway, but hopefully just a formality. But, I noticed that we each got assigned a ticket number for our cases and that we each got assigned the same ticket number! Is that odd? I'm hoping we don't get in trouble or something. We do our swagbucks from the same place, either here at home or at work. Just thinking it's strange because we got the same ticket #. Would be because we have the same last name so it's alphabetical or is it because it's the number they give to Honest Co ticket inquiries maybe? We each did the offer legit but wondering if the same agent will be doing both our tickets and think something is up or something. TIA!

Just got a banner for a promo this week:
We have a special deal for you! Between now and September 30th when you earn at least 200 SB from Discover, you’ll get a big bonus! The more you earn, the bigger the bonus!

• Earn 200 SB through Discover and get a 50 SB Bonus! (25% Bonus)
  • Earn 500 SB through Discover and get a 100 SB Bonus! (40% Bonus)
  • Earn 1,000 SB through Discover and get a 500 SB Bonus! (50% Bonus)
Here's the blog link with the FAQ http://blog.swagbucks.com/2017/09/discover-bundle.html

You know it's legit, because as per usual, they have a typo in the offer :p The 500 SB bonus says 100SB but that'd only be 20% so more likely it's 200?

I saw this last night too! So we basically need to earn 200 SB's per day on Discover to earn the 50SB bonus? This may be doable.... :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter