Those using swagbucks ???

I saw this last night too! So we basically need to earn 200 SB's per day on Discover to earn the 50SB bonus? This may be doable.... :-)

I can never get lifescripts to credit so I will be lucky to get 40 SB via discover a day needed for the 50 SB, let alone the 200 daily needed for the 500 SB bonus. The big offers tend to have delayed payout and I don't think will qualify in time. :worried:

I can never get lifescripts to credit so I will be lucky to get 40 SB via discover a day needed for the 50 SB, let alone the 200 daily needed for the 500 SB bonus. The big offers tend to have delayed payout and I don't think will qualify in time. :worried:
They have the offer for printing coupons again. It's 1 SB for each coupon printed up to 40 SB. It's a delayed payout (48 hours), but they count as Discover. I'm planning on doing those for as long as the offer is going. Also yesterday I saw a free trail of Epic for 50. I'm hoping to get the 1000 for the extra 500, but I'll have to do some digging to find some bigger offers for those.

Bummer...I just did the Rayovac offer today too. I guess I didn't realize it was going to take 14 days to credit. Oh well....1000SB is better than nothing...and I also got $2 in Ibotta rebates too:)

UPDATE: I just received this e-mail..

"Thanks for submitting your Rayovac proof of purchase. We hope you enjoy your product!

Please allow up to 60 days from 10/15/2017 for SB to be credited to your account.

P.S. You might see a survey in a few weeks regarding your experience with this offer. Give us your feedback and you will be awarded another 5 SB!

-Team Swagbucks"

10 WEEKS??!!! C'mon, SwagBucks, that's a bit ridiculous. I'm wondering if they purposefully delay the larger payouts in the hope that people forget about them and don't bother to submit a ticket. I hope I get that survey...

Hi everyone, I'm new to SB and having a really hard time! When I got to nCrave there are 4 slideshows to choose from, each awarding 1 SB. That's it. Should there be videos also? Does it take time to build up things to do? Both yesterday and today I got less then 10 SB each day. I feel like my SB homepage is broken!
Have you downloaded the mobile apps to a smart device (ipad, ipod touch, old android phone or even your current smart phone)? There are 6 of them and you can earn at least 10 SB each day for each of them. That's 60 points right there! And I often get bonus rounds that allow me to earn even more.

Do the daily poll for one point, attempt the daily search, attempt a gold survey, check the daily deal and do one Discover (if you see a link for a guy with a laptop near the bottom of your homepage, completing that will count as a Discover). Even if you do not complete a survey, you will get a bonus for doing each of those each day.

Print out the coupons. Right now it credits for a maximum of 40 per day. I choose coupons that I have no need for and then have them "print" to an old, inactive printer. No wasted paper or ink and the points usually credit in 48 hours.

nCraves can be hit or miss. Mine come and go throughout the day. Some will run continually (you'll see them referred to as AYCE) while others are one shot and then you need to open a new one. nCraves that have a circle with arrows in the lower left corner will automatically advance from one page to the next.

There is one series of videos under Watch called Bag 'O Plenty that can be run quickly for 3 points.

Under Play, play the Swagasaurus Run. Just let that little dino fall off the first cliff. Play it 10 times for 10 points.

Meet your daily goal and get a bonus equal to about 10% of the goal (awarded the following month). Meet your second goal and your bonus will be 10% of whatever the second goal was. Meet your first daily goal for 7 days straight and get a bonus 25 SB. 14 consecutive days will get you 100 SB, 21 consecutive days will get you 200 and if you go a whole month meeting your daily goal, you will get a 300 SB bonus. Those bonuses are awarded the next month.

Hope this helps you to get started. Someone else will probably chime in with more hints.

Found this on a facebook group I'm in. Took about a minute, but it credited for me. And it's a discover offer! :) The book has to be at least $5.01, but you get a $5.00 credit on your first purchase, so pay $.01 and get 140 SB.

09/27/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Kobo eBooks +140 SB

I can see myself ordering a Disney GC as my first redemption of the month, when there's a discount. But for me, cash will always be king and as long as a $25 PayPal redemption costs the same nuber of points as a $25 GC, I'll still be going with PayPal. I can always use the PayPal money to pay off my Target card when I use it to purchase Disney GCs there at 5% off

I also don't think I'll be redeeming for the Disney GC unless they're offered at an amazing discount.
After my first redemption (Sam's) at the discount, I get the Paypal cashout. I buy the Disney GC at Sam's at the slight discount. Pay at Sam's with my Citi DoubleCash cc (2% cashback) then pay that portion of the CitiCard with the cash in my Paypal account.

Print out the coupons. Right now it credits for a maximum of 40 per day. I choose coupons that I have no need for and then have them "print" to an old, inactive printer. No wasted paper or ink and the points usually credit in 48 hours.

Are you getting any credit for the coupon printing?

I always send the coupons to my printer (turned off) and get the page on SB that says, "your coupons printed successfully". I got 30sb credit for only 2 out of the 3 day "Limited Time Offer" over the weekend before last. I submitted a ticket for the 3rd day but nada back from Customer Service. Since then I've been doing the daily coupon printing offer and only got credit ONCE and that was for 15sb, not the 30 that I printed.

Discover > OfferToro > Vacation Planner for 51 SB.
Sort by newest
Follow first link and click on the Disney Parks image of Mickey "get started" planner
Fill out form (I did it as a guest not my normal Disney log in)
Awards in about 2 minutes.

And this should count toward the Discover bonus going on now...

There are also a few Insurance Branch offers out there

I saw this last night too! So we basically need to earn 200 SB's per day on Discover to earn the 50SB bonus? This may be doable.... :-)

I believe that's 200SB over the whole period for 50SB. So if you earned 200 - 499 before the 1st you'd get 50SB, if you get 500 - 999 you'd get 200SB and if you get 1000+ you'll get 500SB.

Sort by newest
Follow first link and click on the Disney Parks image of Mickey "get started" planner

I clicked on the "Vacation Planner" and it took me to a "finance" page with no Disney Parks banner, or any banner for that matter. What am I doing wrong?

I always send the coupons to my printer (turned off) and get the page on SB that says, "your coupons printed successfully". I got 30sb credit for only 2 out of the 3 day "Limited Time Offer" over the weekend before last. I submitted a ticket for the 3rd day but nada back from Customer Service. Since then I've been doing the daily coupon printing offer and only got credit ONCE and that was for 15sb, not the 30 that I printed.

I've been making sure to click through the Offer square, or the offer link in the inbox. I printed a set of 15 and then a set of 18 on Sat or Sun and got the 30 pts on Monday. (i'm running out of toner, I have to shake it after a couple pages otherwise the bar codes aren't printed fully :laughing:) and I had done some earlier in the week that credited.

I'm starting to wonder if doing a batch of all the same coupons might not trigger it. Like you print 15 coupons then go back the next day and print the same exact 15 coupons to get your limit, if the 2nd batch doesn't credit. I haven't done enough experimenting to figure that out for sure yet, but I've been making sure to put in at least 1 new never printed coupon in my batches and since then I've been getting the credits.

And if all else fails, clear cookies/cache :laughing: cuz who knows might work.

Sort by newest

I can't sort on my phone and it looks like there's no way to see more offers. I tried getting the desktop site but it doesn't load. Did anyone have luck on a phone?

I clicked on the "Vacation Planner" and it took me to a "finance" page with no Disney Parks banner, or any banner for that matter. What am I doing wrong?

A few on Reddit report having trouble with this. I'm not sure if it's because you've already done this, but I've done multiple Disney planner offers from SB. Here is a screenshot of what I had:

I got 30 points each for 9/22 and 9/23. I "printed" coupons for 9/24 but didn't get credit. There's 40 points in my account for 9/25.

So, it's been hit or miss but for the little amount of time it takes to "print" them, I'll do it daily just on the chance that it will credit.

Found this on a facebook group I'm in. Took about a minute, but it credited for me. And it's a discover offer! :) The book has to be at least $5.01, but you get a $5.00 credit on your first purchase, so pay $.01 and get 140 SB.

09/27/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Kobo eBooks +140 SB

What book did you get? I can't find anything between $4.99 and $5.99.

I got 30 points each for 9/22 and 9/23. I "printed" coupons for 9/24 but didn't get credit. There's 40 points in my account for 9/25.

So, it's been hit or miss but for the little amount of time it takes to "print" them, I'll do it daily just on the chance that it will credit.

When I look in my ledger and sort by discover, the coupons do not seem to count towards it. Anyone else seeing something different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter