Those using swagbucks ???

So many of you have probably tried the Sundancenow offer., 7 day free trial very easy to cancel and still get to keep the pts! Now There is another one like that called Shudder for streaming horror movies. I found it about 10 days ago and it worked for 238 SB. Daughter also did it but she had to submit request along with the welcome email and it credited a few hours after sending that on a weekday. I think it was in peanut labs but then it disappeared. Today it showed up again for 200 SB in Acorn and I was able to do this one too, just used a different email and credit card and it credited in about 5-10 minutes! Definitely helped with my daily goal today since I'll be leaving soon and out of time to do more swagging! It's a heads up for anyone looking for things to credit today.

Ayce never worked right today and phone apps keep getting stuck on adds or needed to 'rorate' device. Also did the acorn coupon today for 10 SB and another acorn offer for 20 SB but I can't remember what it was. Actually I think it was registering to the AARP page and that went pretty quick too for the 20 SB.
Hope others can find it and it works just as easy! Have a happy holiday weekend!

Thank you! it is now 200SB, credited within 10 minutes!

Most popular ways to earn:

Free Disney Books and Figurines
Preschool children learn the best from imaginative play and this all new Disney collection of books and toys has this idea at its heart. Get your welcome package today, an over $70 value, for free! Just pay shipping and handling. Sign up and earn 700 SB!*
credits instantly.

Most popular ways to earn:

Free Disney Books and Figurines
Preschool children learn the best from imaginative play and this all new Disney collection of books and toys has this idea at its heart. Get your welcome package today, an over $70 value, for free! Just pay shipping and handling. Sign up and earn 700 SB!*
credits instantly.

Wonder how easy it is to cancel this? I had a hard time cancelling out of the Disney book club.

Maybe this will help somebody... I couldn't find the Clearsurance offer a few days ago when it was posted about, but today I found it (granted I didn't look for it Friday to Sunday as I was out of town).

Maybe this will happen again for me with this credit card review offer lol.

I just had all of these credit instantly in AdGate Media, just entered zip code:

04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v6 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v27 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v28 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v25 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v22 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v24 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v21 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v20 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v18 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v19 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v5 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v26 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v4 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v1 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v3 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v2 7 SB

Thank you!!! Helped me reach my goal today. At first I thought it wasn't working because the SB weren't showing up, but a few minutes later there they were!

I just read an article that made me think about taxes on this whole SB thing. I'm really new to all of this so I'm wondering how all of you handle reporting SB on your taxes?

I just read an article that made me think about taxes on this whole SB thing. I'm really new to all of this so I'm wondering how all of you handle reporting SB on your taxes?
As I am sure you read, 100% of your earnings are taxable, including SBs, Perk, etc. Most will issue a 1099 if you earn over $600. SBs doesn't because certain earnings, specifically shopping earnings/rebates, are not taxable.

That said. . . If I don't get a 1099 I don't report it. I don't keep track and don't get anywhere close to $600. Probably not even $600 from all rewards programs combined.

I just had all of these credit instantly in AdGate Media, just entered zip code:

04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v6 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v27 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v28 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v25 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v22 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v24 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v21 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v20 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v18 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v19 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v5 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v26 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v4 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v1 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v3 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v2 7 SB

If anyone wasn't able to get them yesterday, most of them were still there for me today. I got 12 - 4 pointers! Thanks!

I did the Wen offer a few days ago, since it's 3700sb. I did it on me and my fiance's account. We should profit about $16 just from ordering, and then I might try to sell the kits on ebay or something - not too interested in trying the product myself lol. We'll see how canceling goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!