• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

AYCE won't fully open and start in chrome and isn't in firefox. No ncraves in chrome but at least in firefox. Normally incognito helps but it's not. I'm hoping they give us a lower first goal tomorrow for Easter. The 96 today will be tough with the amount of time I'm home today.

I updated my iphone and now none of the apps work! There is no update for the apps. Has anyone else had this problem?

So many of you have probably tried the Sundancenow offer., 7 day free trial very easy to cancel and still get to keep the pts! Now There is another one like that called Shudder for streaming horror movies. I found it about 10 days ago and it worked for 238 SB. Daughter also did it but she had to submit request along with the welcome email and it credited a few hours after sending that on a weekday. I think it was in peanut labs but then it disappeared. Today it showed up again for 200 SB in Acorn and I was able to do this one too, just used a different email and credit card and it credited in about 5-10 minutes! Definitely helped with my daily goal today since I'll be leaving soon and out of time to do more swagging! It's a heads up for anyone looking for things to credit today.

Ayce never worked right today and phone apps keep getting stuck on adds or needed to 'rorate' device. Also did the acorn coupon today for 10 SB and another acorn offer for 20 SB but I can't remember what it was. Actually I think it was registering to the AARP page and that went pretty quick too for the 20 SB.
Hope others can find it and it works just as easy! Have a happy holiday weekend!

I remember when weekend daily goals were much lower - 101 on Easter Sunday? Boo SB!

LTG is running well, and I love the Planet Fitness ones that come up, but still...

Last edited:
I remember when weekend daily goals were much lower - 101 on Easter Sunday? Boo SB!

LTG is running well, and I love the Planet Fitness ones that come up, but still...

That's not cool. I thought it would be low because of the holiday. Bet there's a lot of complaints on fb.

I lucked out with a 100 Swagbucks inbox offer. If it wasn't for that, no way I could have made my first goal. And what a horrible time to have it. If you miss it today, you can't make the 20 day bonus. Pretty awful of them.

Credited for me:
revenue universe 15 SB for Dailybreak Transform Your Home

I know everyone seems to like LTG, but you still have to click thru each screen, right? I mean I use it but wondering if I'm missing something cause everyone always seem pretty happy about it. And what is planet fitness?

So one git a question or two if anyone can help or share. I joined SB last fall but other than shopping portal, didn't do anything til Jan 2nd, doing steadily since then. I used to be a big Churner, now I'm a Swagger, lol. Works well, but time consuming, lol, so good thing I'm alone here I guess. But, everyone was complaining how very slow things were but saying maybe it was just January or February. So, wondering what it used to be like that had changed so much? I did really enjoy March with the higher ncraves and the videos that self advanced(sometimes they do, sometimes not, lol) and the long running 2SB AYCE! Did it always used to be like that?

Of course, with the changes to having to keep the mouse on the ncrave page, that totally killed that being a good earner. I could leave it up on the side at work and i could run them for several hours at least. Hoping that and AYCE change back. Ncraves with the hovering is still better than having to click each page but still frustrating!

My goal is at least $102 each month so I can get $105 in gc's. Have done that and some better, but this month is rough and really not sure I'll make it, or going forward with those changes!

Is anyone else able to do more consistently, as in 200, 300, 400? I recall seeing some one mention that recently, like 500 or so in a month and can't see how that's even possible! If anyone can share how they do more, that'd be really much appreciated!

@Minniekins Hi Friend :) Nice to see you here on the SB thread now! You are not missing anything with LTG. Occasionally, rarely, if the planets all align, LTG will play one video and credit you. Mostly, he requires constant clicking. I am not a huge fan but I got spoiled by autorun ncraves. Now those are few and far between and seem to just take forever.

I started SB's in Feb 2016 and averaged $100 month until Jan of this year. Everything just came to a screeching halt and I have struggled most of this year, with the exception of about half of March. It felt like things were turning around in march but that didn't last long. I have no idea how some can make anything more than about $100 month cause that seems to take a decent amount of my day but many say they do.

I do miss the days of churning. That was such easy money compared to this.

I averaged around $125 a month last year. December 2016 was fantastic. I think it was close to $200. I remember the end of last June was pretty good too. Part of what has made this year so far not as lucrative on Swagbucks is that most of my online shopping I've gone through ebates instead as it seems a lot of their %'s have been higher so far this year. At least for the places I have shopped. So I think if I added it all up, it would be close to the same amount as last year. I don't work away from home so on an average day it's easy to just click through as I pass the laptop as I'm doing whatever else. If I worked outside the home I don't imagine I'd do much swagging. I miss the churning too. Seems like I got in on just the tail end of it, but the 6 months or so I did of it was awesome (other than dealing with PPDG on ebay!)!

How are you all earning $100 a month?! I guess if I think about it, DH earns $25, DD earns $25, then I earn a little over $25 a month so combined with Target GCs I get for FWP thing I can buy $100 each month. I have been enjoying the ncraves, but I wouldn't mind learning more to maximize. We run the apps on our phones, but that can really be hit or miss. Lately they have been stalling on the phone.

Thanks for your tips!

I just had all of these credit instantly in AdGate Media, just entered zip code:

04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v6 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v27 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v28 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v25 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v22 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v24 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v21 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v20 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v18 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v19 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v5 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v26 4 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v4 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v1 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v3 7 SB
04/17/17 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Home Insurance Branch v2 7 SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter