Those using swagbucks ???

Special Offer: Acorn: Get monthly access to books, audiobooks, ma 90 SB

signed up 6 minutes ago. does require a CC but you can cancel subscription once SB credit.
Thx, this worked for me!

On a work break, but quickly, these also all worked for me, all from Acorn.
Special Offer: Acorn: 20 SB offer in spanish(sorry don't have access right now, but it's the only one in Spanish. Submitted for the second time with different email and got right away.
Special Offer: Acorn: Diabetes aware 80 SB
Special Offer: Acorn:
Insurance branch Loans 6 SB
Insurance branch Medicare 6 SB
Insurance branch Home 6 SB
Insurance branch Life. 8 SB

The Honest Company offer was in my inbox.

2500 Swagbucks and there was a 40% off code so the essentials bundle came to 29.16.

Not a bad deal.

I got the email right away saying my points will be available May 3rd.

I have internet but my apps won't connect to the server. It's all of the video ones. I was looking forward to the double points, no idea why they won't work. Restarted the phone and turned the wifi on and off.

I have internet but my apps won't connect to the server. It's all of the video ones. I was looking forward to the double points, no idea why they won't work. Restarted the phone and turned the wifi on and off.
I'm having the same problem.

I guess SB felt the anger I was radiating about my apps not working on my old iPhone 4... redownloaded last night on a whim, starting running SBTV shortly after 3am EST, and it's still going and I've gotten over 100SB and passed my first goal just from that alone. I won't get more than the 7 day consecutive bonus because of them not working for so much of the month, but all's good now!

Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v30 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v29 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v31 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v34 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Insurance Branch Loan v1 12 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v32 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v33 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v36 4 SB

Nearly to my first goal!

Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v30 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v29 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v31 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v34 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Insurance Branch Loan v1 12 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v32 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v33 4 SB
Special Offer: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v36 4 SB

Nearly to my first goal!

Can you help me understand the special offers.....does it mean that i sign up for something? or do I just visit the site? I've never had any luck so I must be doing it wrong! (Or could be confused on where I'm looking....user error is alway an option )

Can you help me understand the special offers.....does it mean that i sign up for something? or do I just visit the site? I've never had any luck so I must be doing it wrong! (Or could be confused on where I'm looking....user error is alway an option )

With those that AJollyHoliday mentioned, I just click on it, put in my zipcode and close the one that pops up. It credits almost every time for the Medicare Insurance Branch ones. I've never had to sign up but I did have to put in my zip code when it's prompted.

With those that AJollyHoliday mentioned, I just click on it, put in my zipcode and close the one that pops up. It credits almost every time for the Medicare Insurance Branch ones. I've never had to sign up but I did have to put in my zip code when it's prompted.

Another stupid question...where do I find these? Are they under 'Discover?'

Another stupid question...where do I find these? Are they under 'Discover?'

Yes, click on Discover, then look for "Offers from our trusted partners", there should be an arrow to the right to click on it until you see the one that says AdGateMedia.

Yes, click on Discover, then look for "Offers from our trusted partners", there should be an arrow to the right to click on it until you see the one that says AdGateMedia.

To add to this, once you click Discover there is a list along the left side of the page under "Sponsored Offers" that shows all of the partners. You can click on the particular partner name there as well.

When someone posts offers they will generally include the partner name. Sometimes they might be abbreviated. The partners are TrialPlay, RadiumOne (RO), OfferToro (Toro), Peanut Labs (PL), Revenue Universe (RU), AdGate Media, Kiwi Wall, AdscendMedia (AdWall), SuperRewards, and Acorn.

Special offer: Toro: Lower My Bills. 80 SB

Took about ten min but it did credit! Needed that with the stupid 128 first goal, lol!

Just curious is everyone still waiting on the 1000 sb from that survey? DH missed out on it since he had class, but we noticed he had a survey last night for 2500 and it ended up being the same survey. He's done 2 of 3. 3 should be there this morning.

Just curious is everyone still waiting on the 1000 sb from that survey? DH missed out on it since he had class, but we noticed he had a survey last night for 2500 and it ended up being the same survey. He's done 2 of 3. 3 should be there this morning.
I am. Nice find!

I am. Nice find!

Did yo have to do 1 and 2 to do part 3? Or can you jump in at part 3? And where would I find it if yes? I'm having a hard time navigation the 'Discover' option as I don't want to hand out my email address everywhere to get SB's....but I've heard that there are many that don't require this.

It's under surveys. DH had it under his most popular ways to earn. You do have to do 1 and 2 to qualify for 3.

As far as the emails I have a separate email set up just for swagbuck offers like the discover ones so my regular email isn't spammed.

Did yo have to do 1 and 2 to do part 3? Or can you jump in at part 3? And where would I find it if yes? I'm having a hard time navigation the 'Discover' option as I don't want to hand out my email address everywhere to get SB's....but I've heard that there are many that don't require this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter