Those using swagbucks ???

There isn't. I've filled the same info out three times for the same survey because sometimes sb screens and then another survey company screens and then finally I get to the actual survey and it has the info again.

Generally the only one's that will send you into a survey funnel on purpose is the 60sb gold survey's with the i next to it that says it won't pay 1sb if you are disqualified and some of the peanut lab survey's. If they can't find me a survey after 2 or 3 tries I give up because I generally think they won't. I also generally only use those when I need points and there haven't been any regular gold survey's.

I don't even do those ones like you said. If there's an "i" next to it I just ignore. They infuriate me >:( I've had some luck lately on the regular gold surveys though!

It really bothers me when I have no way to answer a question.
A pregnancy survey

How old are your children
0-1
1-2
etc...
"This is my first pregnancy".

Um, this isn't my first pregnancy. My other child is not alive, however.

I see, I figured they just wanted the 10 minutes of information I gave them for free. I've decided to stop doing surveys right now as I've been burned a few times lately like that. 1 SB for 10 minutes when I could be doing something else. It isn't cool to get to the end and get nothing.
I stopped doing them also. The only ones I do are the ones that pop up under alerts on my swagbutton. I think they are from insight express and they are always short and credit right away. I don't always qualify but usually do and if I don't it's not some drawn out process.

Just saw a banner on the main page that said double sb on the sbtv mobile app from 12-3pm pst today. Did we know about this ahead of time? I already hit the max for today.

Just saw a banner on the main page that said double sb on the sbtv mobile app from 12-3pm pst today. Did we know about this ahead of time? I already hit the max for today.

No, we did not know about this ahead of time. If you read the blog post, however, it saysw you can still earn the double points starting at 3 PM EST.

Earn Double SB on Swagbucks TV!

Starting at 12pm PT/3pm ET until 3pm PT/6pm ET the SB you earn on Swagbucks TV will be DOUBLED! That means for every 5 videos you watch on Swagbucks TV you’ll earn 4 SB for the opportunity to earn a total of 20 SB on Swagbucks TV before you hit bonus rounds. Of course, bonus rounds will be doubled too.

FAQ

I already earned 10 SB on Swagbucks TV before 12pm PT/3pm ET, did I miss out on the Double SB?

No, your Swagbucks TV SB earnings will be reset at 12pm PT/3pm ET and you will still be able to get your 20 SB before bonus rounds.

Will the Double SB earned from Swagbucks TV credit instantly?
Yes.

I just tried SBTV and it still says I have reached my limit for the day.

And I think the other poster is trying to say that Hawaii isn't a country and Afghanistan isn't an island so the answer could be either. That is why the question doesn't make sense. Not because they are screening properly.

ETA: Nevermind, it is not time yet.

No, we did not know about this ahead of time. If you read the blog post, however, it saysw you can still earn the double points starting at 3 PM EST.

Earn Double SB on Swagbucks TV!

Starting at 12pm PT/3pm ET until 3pm PT/6pm ET the SB you earn on Swagbucks TV will be DOUBLED! That means for every 5 videos you watch on Swagbucks TV you’ll earn 4 SB for the opportunity to earn a total of 20 SB on Swagbucks TV before you hit bonus rounds. Of course, bonus rounds will be doubled too.

FAQ

I already earned 10 SB on Swagbucks TV before 12pm PT/3pm ET, did I miss out on the Double SB?

No, your Swagbucks TV SB earnings will be reset at 12pm PT/3pm ET and you will still be able to get your 20 SB before bonus rounds.

Will the Double SB earned from Swagbucks TV credit instantly?
Yes.
oh Thank you!
I seen that banner and was annoyed, today is the first day i didn't get offered a bonus i'm guessing the double points is the reason :P

So far they haven't reset the SBTV though. No one is getting the extra yet. All saying you have reached your earnings limit still.

So far they haven't reset the SBTV though. No one is getting the extra yet. All saying you have reached your earnings limit still.

I was wondering. And it's not like I want to be greedy since I got 80sb on bonus from sbtv and still have the other apps to run, but if we're allowed it even if we hit our limit I want my sb

So either they screwed up or lied. I know someone who stopped earlier today in the bonus rounds and she is getting 4 SB for her SB TV bonus rounds now, but I was maxed and it tells me I already earned my 20 for today (nope, I only got 10)

I hit the 10 this morning, but had bonus rounds. Just tried it and now and the bonus rounds are worth 4. They haven't reset for people who hit the goal already or those without bonus rounds? Not cool.

It's reset on mine now, saying daily limit is 20

EDIT:
I lied made it to the end of the video and it said daily limit was already fulfilled. -_- ugh swagbucks

Mine still hasn't reset yet. Getting lots of bonus rounds on sportly though. Can't complain I guess. No wait, this is America...of course I can complain. Haha :joker:

On an upside, I might actually get all the collector bills this round. The only one i need is the 16sb, i was shocked to get the 32 when searching for fundraising ideas. Usually i get the same one over and over.

I had not run SBTV yet so waited until it was the double time period. I still only got 2sb per round for a total of 10sb. No bonus round either.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter