Those using swagbucks ???

I am able to get it to load in FF using private browsing. But my enclaves aren't showing and I've tried all of the tricks. I doubt I'll get 2nd goal and it is actually a bit lower today.

I can't get ncraves to show up on ff private only regular ff. Chrome incognito works though and was how I ran some this morning. I prefer watch videos and ncrave in ff while I use chrome for everything else.

There used to be a bunch of 2sb 10 video watch lists in the news & politics section and they are all gone. I prefer the 2sb ones because I don't have to watch them as often, they run fine if I forget to click to the next video. There's also about 1/4 of the videos they used to have in that section.

For those of you who do (or try to do) surveys. Is there any way around answering the same demographic questions over and over again.... when some of them say "we haven't found a survey that matches, would you like us to keep trying?" if you say yes, does it help cut down on the repetition? It's driving me nuts!!!!

For those of you who do (or try to do) surveys. Is there any way around answering the same demographic questions over and over again.... when some of them say "we haven't found a survey that matches, would you like us to keep trying?" if you say yes, does it help cut down on the repetition? It's driving me nuts!!!!

There isn't. I've filled the same info out three times for the same survey because sometimes sb screens and then another survey company screens and then finally I get to the actual survey and it has the info again.

Generally the only one's that will send you into a survey funnel on purpose is the 60sb gold survey's with the i next to it that says it won't pay 1sb if you are disqualified and some of the peanut lab survey's. If they can't find me a survey after 2 or 3 tries I give up because I generally think they won't. I also generally only use those when I need points and there haven't been any regular gold survey's.

The best is when you are asked the same question 3 or 4 times on the same survey. Love that and it's not aggravating at all. :headache:

I love the ones where the screeners don't make sense. I get one that asks which of the following countries is not an island. You're supposed to select Afghanistan if I'm remembering this right. But Hawaii, which clearly isn't a country, is also a choice???

I love the ones where the screeners don't make sense. I get one that asks which of the following countries is not an island. You're supposed to select Afghanistan if I'm remembering this right. But Hawaii, which clearly isn't a country, is also a choice???
Those are to see if you are paying attention and will accurately answer the survey. Like when it asks if 'The Fast and the Fabulous' was a movie.

Here's my swagbucks vent of the day. Grrr. I've been doing more surveys since the SBTV limits were reduced and my daily goals have increased, I've had a harder time reaching them. I'm spending quite a while answering questions (the latest one all about cereal) then when you give an answer they don't like, I get kicked out saying I don't qualify. That's after answering the same demographic questions over and over in the same survey as PP have said. It totally looks like you've made it into the real survey, they ask a million questions, then kick you out and give you one SB for the aggravation.

Here's my swagbucks vent of the day. Grrr. I've been doing more surveys since the SBTV limits were reduced and my daily goals have increased, I've had a harder time reaching them. I'm spending quite a while answering questions (the latest one all about cereal) then when you give an answer they don't like, I get kicked out saying I don't qualify. That's after answering the same demographic questions over and over in the same survey as PP have said. It totally looks like you've made it into the real survey, they ask a million questions, then kick you out and give you one SB for the aggravation.
We use panels for surveys. We have demographic quotas and screeners to make sure those that fit the demographic also fit what we are trying to ask. So they really have to be set up that way.

We use panels for surveys. We have demographic quotas and screeners to make sure those that fit the demographic also fit what we are trying to ask. So they really have to be set up that way.

I get that, but having you answer 10 minutes of questions before you get disqualified is a waste of time. Not the demographic questions, the 10 minutes answering questions after that, all about cereal or human resources, etc.

ETA: Not a waste of thime on their end, they got quite a bit of information about my cereal purchases before they disqualified me ;)

I see, I figured they just wanted the 10 minutes of information I gave them for free. I've decided to stop doing surveys right now as I've been burned a few times lately like that. 1 SB for 10 minutes when I could be doing something else. It isn't cool to get to the end and get nothing.

I get that, but having you answer 10 minutes of questions before you get disqualified is a waste of time. Not the demographic questions, the 10 minutes answering questions after that, all about cereal or human resources, etc.

ETA: Not a waste of thime on their end, they got quite a bit of information about my cereal purchases before they disqualified me ;)
Agreed. We don't do ours like that. Our screeners are right up front.

I see, I figured they just wanted the 10 minutes of information I gave them for free. I've decided to stop doing surveys right now as I've been burned a few times lately like that. 1 SB for 10 minutes when I could be doing something else. It isn't cool to get to the end and get nothing.
We don't use anything from people who are disqualified. But I'm sure some companies do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter