• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone had problems redeeming more than 1 gift card per day for the same retailer? I'm trying to redeem for a second PayPal card, and it's not working. No error message or anything, it goes through the verification step, and then no email/reduction in SB. I even tried for a smaller amount, and no go.

The Virtual Visa's are part of the monthly discount as well, they've been 2175 for several months now. Walmart/Sam's Club is one of the last places you can do GC > GC but it's becoming more YMMV as individual stores roll out policies. So if you shop at Walmart anyway, switching to that route isn't bad either as you have a backup use for it (like you outlined).

Gotcha. That makes sense. I didn't realize that the Visa was also on discount at the beginning of the month! Thanks!

Has anyone had problems redeeming more than 1 gift card per day for the same retailer? I'm trying to redeem for a second PayPal card, and it's not working. No error message or anything, it goes through the verification step, and then no email/reduction in SB. I even tried for a smaller amount, and no go.
SB limits you to 2 gift card redemptions per day. I’ve run into it twice recently.

Not sure what’s stopping you at one, though.

SB limits you to 2 gift card redemptions per day. I’ve run into it twice recently.

Not sure what’s stopping you at one, though.

Ahhh, okay. I did not know it was limited to 2x day. I actually redeemed 2 successfully before trying a 3rd. I figured it was the second PayPal that was hanging it up.

Anyone have any luck with Barkbox? Do you really have to sign up for the 6mo subscription for it to credit SBs? There is code CANINEHAVEN that makes the first box $13 even if you click on the 6 mo. subscription but when I enter everything in; the page will not move when I click "buy now".

Just a reminder to print coupons that you can actually use. Yesterday, I was having trouble meeting my goal, so I stopped looking at swagbucks for awhile. Later in the day, I checked and had made my goal because 3 coupons credited (75 sbs, 25/ coupon). I don't print the coupons often, but will print the ones I can use:)

Those carnival gift cards redemption amounts have been updated- now 25,000 for $250 and so on instead of 1,500 for $250. I redeemed yesterday when they were 1,500 and it's still showing verified so we'll see what happens.

I did as well and I haven’t been refunded yet, but it seems like most people on another social media site group that I’m in have been. Knew it was too good to be true but at least it’s another way I can save money on our Carnival Cruises. They are also offering the GCs on MGCP for 7% off so I’ll take it.

Just a reminder to print coupons that you can actually use. Yesterday, I was having trouble meeting my goal, so I stopped looking at swagbucks for awhile. Later in the day, I checked and had made my goal because 3 coupons credited (75 sbs, 25/ coupon). I don't print the coupons often, but will print the ones I can use:)
Unfortunately Kroger won't take them anymore:(

I did as well and I haven’t been refunded yet, but it seems like most people on another social media site group that I’m in have been. Knew it was too good to be true but at least it’s another way I can save money on our Carnival Cruises. They are also offering the GCs on MGCP for 7% off so I’ll take it.

This isn't swagbucks related, but do you know about setting up an AARP (you don't have to be 50+ for this type of account) or Allstate to buy gift cards at 10% off? I'm sure I learned about it somewhere on disboards (or could have been cruise critic), but I use it when we're planning a cruise to get 10% off. i'll pass the info along if you're not aware of it.

This isn't swagbucks related, but do you know about setting up an AARP (you don't have to be 50+ for this type of account) or Allstate to buy gift cards at 10% off? I'm sure I learned about it somewhere on disboards (or could have been cruise critic), but I use it when we're planning a cruise to get 10% off. i'll pass the info along if you're not aware of it.

Yes I do! I used AARP and it’s another great way to do it. It definitely helped pay for our cruise last year. I don’t remember where I learned it either though!

I need to try Walmart--I think they still work there.
Mine worked at Walmart last week and credited. The two I used at Safeway worked, but did not credit on SB. Same print batch. I was really excited to see those post up on a day I was having significant trouble making my first goal.

Macy's is 7 SB per dollar right now, and a banner popped up that told me I could get an additional 1000 SB for a limited time. To qualify, you must either not have a MAcy's account or have a Macy's account, but not have shopped at Macy's through Swagbucks in the previous 12 months.

in my inbox I had 2 offers for 2SB each. They were for insurance quotes, but all I had to do was click the link.

I also had a 50SB offer for Huggies which was just a register and get your SB in 7 days option. I like to have a few of those in the queue so I can get some nice surprises.

I just signed up for the Domino's emails for 25SB. On the offer page it says SB awarded instantly. Once I completed the offer it said the SB will be pending for 7 days and I got an email saying the same thing. Really SB?? Get your stuff together!

Yes I do! I used AARP and it’s another great way to do it. It definitely helped pay for our cruise last year. I don’t remember where I learned it either though!
Just saw that carnival gift cards are now in My Gift Cards Plus! would have been useful for our December cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter