Those using swagbucks ???

I decided to try a Goid Survey for 83 SB that was marked as Guaranteed (never seen that before). After about 6-8 introductory questions, I was disqualified but got the 83 SB "just for trying". Easiest 83 SB I've earned in a long time! :)

I clicked on a guaranteed 129sb survey today. I made it through the entire survey but I wouldn't have even clicked on it if I wouldn't have seen your post. Thanks!

I’m glad I signed up for Mypoints. I can do all the deals Swagbucks won’t let me do again. I already have 17,000 points and only spent $3! I did the Dallas paper deal, Hulu and got the points and a free trial, and the Vuse deal. I just purchased $65 worth of stuff from Macys and will be getting the 12 points per $, 1750 from welcome bonus and 1000 bonus for making my first Macys purchase through Mypoints. My goal was enough for a $100 and $50 Visa gift cards by the last week of April but I think I’m going to try for 2 $100 Visa gift cards. Hopefully a Dollar Shave deal comes up.

I redeemed as soon as I saw it posted here. Mine never got cancelled and I just received the $250 GC! I went on carnival.com to double check the balance and it is indeed $250!!

:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

I received mine too. I redeemed for one for DH and one for myself - I can't believe they came through! I almost feel like I need to book something today, so they can't zero them out in some way! Too good to be true!

Mine came through too! I couldn't believe it. I checked the balance and applied it to a mock booking and it went through with no problem. I'm debating whether to wait a few days to see if they take it away or something or just go ahead and apply it to the deposit of the cruise we've been eyeing for next year!

Well, my Vuse order in DH's name came in today. He didn't think it was too funny that I ordered vape supplies in his name :rolleyes1! I told him it was worth over $60 (the $60 for the offer plus my 10% referral bonus). He just doesn't understand :lmao:
My DH was the same. What is this? Why would you order it ? Why does it have my name? He also gets formula samples :laughing: Now he wont open any packages no matter who's name is on it. He finally opened an amazon box two weeks ago that I told him was the tea he asked for, but I got it mixed up and it was lint rollers I'd also ordered so we suffered a set back

I’m glad I signed up for Mypoints. I can do all the deals Swagbucks won’t let me do again. I already have 17,000 points and only spent $3! I did the Dallas paper deal, Hulu and got the points and a free trial, and the Vuse deal. I just purchased $65 worth of stuff from Macys and will be getting the 12 points per $, 1750 from welcome bonus and 1000 bonus for making my first Macys purchase through Mypoints. My goal was enough for a $100 and $50 Visa gift cards by the last week of April but I think I’m going to try for 2 $100 Visa gift cards. Hopefully a Dollar Shave deal comes up.
So, you can do the same offers on Mypoints after doing them on SB? I thought they were connected somehow?

I'm stuck home waiting for my vuse to be delivered since I have to sign for it. But glad they are delivering it on Saturday because I'm never home during the week in time.

Sorry if this is has been posted, I'm a bit behind. Easy 304 points for a trial of bodybuilding.com All Access.

Found in Adgate under the title "Bodybuilding.com All Access" and it sends you to a link to install an app on your mobile phone. Install and subscribe to one of their plans with a free one-week trial. It credited instantly and I then canceled the subscription. On iOS, just go to the app store and tap your profile picture, click "Manage Subscriptions" and then cancel. As long as you cancel within 6 days you won't be charged anything.

Hope it works for others as well.

For the Best Buy purchase what is the correct order to scan the QR code? Is right after your purchase?

So, you can do the same offers on Mypoints after doing them on SB? I thought they were connected somehow?

They’re own by the same company but most of the time you can do the same deal. At least according to doctorofcredit

Yes, you can do the same offers (if available) on both sites as long as it’s in separate transactions. I actually asked Prodege (the parent company of MyPoints and Swagbucks) this directly.

What you cannot do is use the same transaction for both sites. With the shopping things, it’s pretty clear you have to choose one or the other, but when they do things like the Walmart In-Store offers you cannot submit the same receipt to both sites.

If you have access to it, survey 60657742 for 200 points was very easy. It was about warnings on cigarette packs and I didn't get disqualified even tho I told them I had never smoked in my life. Probably took less than ten minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter