This Week's Freebies - 4-17-06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the freebies! I have recieved my coupons for free cat food and dog food from Purina and yesterday I paid 75 cents for a 9 pound bag of cat food! :banana: I have recieved anti-aging cream from Murad, calming wash from Olay and some kind of digestive supliment I have not really looked at yet. Oh yeah, I also recieved my Swifter and my Hallmark card! :banana:

I am on here every day at least once and I just love this site! I am not a big poster but I just want you all to know that I really enjoy your posts, appreciate your freebies and love this board! :love: I am going to try to post more and to post some feebies :cool1: If I can ever find them before they are already posted :confused3

Here is hoping you all have a great week! :grouphug:
:thumbsup2
Heather

1stTimeDisneyer said:
If you signed up for the Rachel Ray mag. it signs you up for a yr. You have to write cancel on the bill. Just a heads up.

OT: I already subscribe to her magazine but have been thinking about cancelling it. I love Rachael but am disappointed in her mag. I don't really think it is "her" - basically just her name. Plus, if you want her recipes, get her cookbook or get them off of the Food Network website for free.

1stTimeDisneyer said:
If you signed up for the Rachel Ray mag. it signs you up for a yr. You have to write cancel on the bill. Just a heads up.

HMMMM-- when i filled out my name and clicked next- it asked me for my credit card info--- then at the bottom i just clicked "no thanks just send me a FREE issue"--

do they bill you after you rcv the free issue????

maddhatir said:
HMMMM-- when i filled out my name and clicked next- it asked me for my credit card info--- then at the bottom i just clicked "no thanks just send me a FREE issue"--

do they bill you after you rcv the free issue????

That's the same thing I did.

VISA offers deals and discounts at their site. Some are discounts when you shop online, some are coupons you can print out when you use your VISA card in a store. To give an example: Print a coupon out for $2 off at Quiznos when you use your VISA card in store! :banana:

sassymom said:
:sad2: I didn't get one :sad2: I had that same coffee pot too but had to return it. Not for any malfunction just a little cutting down on a Target outing that I got carried away on :rolleyes1 . It was that or the kids 2 toys so my pot had to go!

Maybe you will luck out and get one.. I hope I get one it looks like a nice toy :) Youre so good to your kids.. Just think of how happy that toy made them :teeth:

I just found this but I haven't played it yet so I am not sure what it is! :confused3

Google offers a DaVinci Code Quest Game and you can win prizes by playing but you have to have a Google account and sign in to play.

Senseo Coffee Machine freebie concerns me, I'm wondering if I will get a bill for the machine at a later date, it just seems to good to be true to get a coffee machine with no strings attached.

BabyFu18 Senseo Coffee Machine freebie concerns me, I'm wondering if I will get a bill for the machine at a later date, it just seems to good to be true to get a coffee machine with no strings attached.
Sorry guys..you need to go back and read the fine print this offer has expired a while ago. :guilty:

. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on November 15, 2005 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 18, 2005 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the "Giveaway Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Giveaway Period are ineligible.

BabyFu18 said:
Senseo Coffee Machine freebie concerns me, I'm wondering if I will get a bill for the machine at a later date, it just seems to good to be true to get a coffee machine with no strings attached.
The site says "Please fill out the information to receive a free Senseo® coffee machine. Your Senseo coffee machine will arrive with one bag of 18 coffee pods, all specially packaged to guarantee maximum freshness. Shipping and handling will be covered.

All we ask is that you enjoy your new Senseo coffee machine with as many people as you can at your next group meeting or outing, and then share with us everyone's thoughts. Your group members are welcome to share their feedback, too. We will include six product information brochures you can give to them.

Your feedback will help the Senseo team provide you and your family with quality products."

Hello all. Since this week will be ending soon I wanted to leave with a good link : http://www.inboxdollars.com/signup.php Now I have never heard of this before only started reading about it now. Someone may have more information on this site. I sure seems like a easy way to earn $$ for your Disney trip :banana:

BabyFu18 Senseo Coffee Machine freebie concerns me, I'm wondering if I will get a bill for the machine at a later date, it just seems to good to be true to get a coffee machine with no strings attached.

You need to click on the rules..in tiny print at the bottom...it says this offer is expired

Hey, everyone, since the Senseo may or may not come (probably not), I just got the Melitta version on clearance at Target for $9.99. :thumbsup2 I missed out on the clearance wine refrigerators though. Can't win em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter