This Week's Freebies - 4-17-06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE day at six flags

Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags
The 23rd annual St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags is set for Friday, June 2. This perennial favorite event includes exclusive access to the park, free food and beverage the entire evening, unlimited rides with no long lines, entertainment and more. For information, call 314.286.0976.

Flakypuff, Target had a 12 bottle wine refrigerator that was regular $99. Just before I went to WDW for a surprise Easter weekend trip (thanks to the dh working in Orlando for a couple of weeks) they were on clearance for $60 but were gone went I went yesterday. Although, I have one more Target to check.

Thanks, everyone, for all the freebie signups - I use some for elderly neighbors so they get a little surprise in their mailboxes once in a while. As we all know, it brightens our busy days; it's probably more exciting for them. Each time I find one, it's already listed; once of these days I'll catch one first and be able to post it! :teeth:

Thank you everyone for this weeks freebies! :grouphug:

Cant wait to wake up tomorrow and see the freebies next week will bring!! :woohoo:

Thank you everyone for this weeks freebies! :grouphug:

Cant wait to wake up tomorrow and see the freebies next week will bring!! :woohoo:

gotta go watch grays anatomy-- hopefully not a rerun this week! :sad2:

Thanks again for another great week of freebies. Cant wait to see what next week offers...Cant wait to receive my first freebie also... :woohoo:

April is flying by and so it is time to end this week's Freebie Thread and start a new one. See you RIGHT HERE on the other side! :moped:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter