This very moment at Disneyland.......

... someone is visitng First Aid to get some tylenol because no matter how magical the day has been, he/she has a headache...

... someone is visitng First Aid to get some tylenol because no matter how magical the day has been, he/she has a headache...

Ooh and right now someone else is getting one of First Aid's magical ice packs to get rid of *their* headache!

magical magical ice packs....

Right now a parent is tucking in a sleeping child after ending a magical day by watching the fireworks ...

Right now, a dad is walking down Main Street heading towards the exit, with his sleepy little girl resting her head on his shoulder, as she thanks him for bringing her to Disneyland.

Right now someone is walking back to their Harbor strip hotel from DTD and are looking at both the DL and DCA gates and thinking "I wish the parks were still open so I can go on Pirates one more time".

as of 3:48 a.m. PT (7:48 ET)

... someone is polishing the poles of the Carousel getting it ready for a new day's riders...

...someone is inspecting the tracks/flumes of the mountains to ensure another safe day...

...someone (several someones) is/are sleeping soundly in those beautiful plush rooms, dreaming, dreaming, dreaming of magic up in that Dream Suite...and someone else is standing by just in case those special visitors wake up and need something...

Right now group after group of noisy, energetic, excited moms, dads, kids, friends, etc are boarding the trams to take them off to a fun day at the parks!! :hyper:

Later tonight those same groups of people will board those same trams to take them back to the parking lot, only they'll be tired and quiet, with aching feet and empty pockets. :faint:

I always thought it was pretty darn funny to see the difference in people on the trams in the morning versus the night. :rotfl2:

Someone just beat their own high score on Buzz Lightyear, and is sending the email to everyone!

Do you think they are in the "secret bathroom"? ;)

I am officially on a mission to locate said secret bathroom as soon as I go back to DL. I would be:mad: but I respect the Dis and the wisdom of Disers too much to whine that no one will tell me. :love:

:lmao: My parents will think I'm crazy for peeking around corners that lead to nowhere and peering through bushes that hide mechanics.

A child is realizing that he/she is now tall enough to ride the attraction that they never thought they'd be tall enough to ride -- and Mom is having a silent panic attack at the same thought.

DS will be tall enough to go on the swing ride at DCA and I will be freaking out.:scared1:

This very moment someone is shocked how wet they just got on splash Mtn.

At this moment

someone is sitting on the porch eating a Gibson Girl Sundae
someone is eating a cream cheese filled pretzel for the first time:love:
someone is walking through the tunnels while reading the sign...Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fastasy:cloud9: I never walk into the park without reading it.

...someone is bouncing along the barrel bridge on the island - and laughing hard as they try to keep their balance!!...

...someone is hearing the phrase "...of course, there's always my way ....hahahhahahaha"

someone is stepping into Haunted Mansion for the first time to hear the Ghost Host's narrative and feeling a tingle of excitement at what might happen in that dark place...........and another little boy has decided he wants to be a pirate when he grows up after getting off POTCpirate:

At this very moment in California Adventure, someone is standing on the bridge near Grizzly Rapids and laughing at each raft passing by underneath as the riders on board scream while getting soaked!!!

(I love to do this....:rolleyes1 )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter