• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This very moment at Disneyland.......

At this moment a family is buying their first pair of mickey mouse ears...::MinnieMo

Are visiting DL for the first time, and are enjoying watching their children experience the magic that is DL....:tinker:

Right now, someone is falling out of love with WDW and becoming completely and utterly ENCHANTED with DISNEYLAND!!!!!

Don't make me go back to WDW....I LOVE DLR!!!!!
:lovestruc

some lucky kid is having the best day of their lives, and the kids lucky mom sees the magic through their child's eyes :lovestruc

Oh and someones in the potty :rotfl2:

At this moment kids are being posed in front of the castle for a "magical" photo op....and they are wiggly and cranky because they would rather be in Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters....

A toddler is standing shyly behind his mommy as Mickey gestures him over....

A million silver reflective Mickey balloons are bobbing down Main Street while on the sidewalk people are strolling by with ice cream cones. Someone has stopped at a window to admire a crystal castle that costs as much as their car payment......:lmao:

Right now someone is clutching a turkey leg in one hand and wiping turkey juice off their face with the other.

Right now someone is at their local airport with their family or friends waiting way too anxiously for boarding so their plane can take them to DL.

some lucky kid is having the best day of their lives, and the kids lucky mom sees the magic through their child's eyes :lovestruc

Oh and someones in the potty :rotfl2:

Do you think they are in the "secret bathroom"? ;)

Right now someone is sitting down to a bowl of broccoli and cheese soup in a bread bowl at the Pacific Wharf Cafe. Yum. I wish it was me!!!

Right now someone is standing in the queue for Star Tours looking at the animated robots and singing along with it.... "Ive been working on the android"

Right now, someone is eating a caramel covered apple rolled in peanuts while waiting for the parade to start......Ooooooooo I LOVE THEM APPLES!::yes::

Right now, an anxious parent is watching their flushed and sick child sleep in the hotel room, and wondering how they could have spent so much money and planning time on a vacation that their baby can't enjoy... and feeling sad and helpless.

(me two weeks ago... but it turned out ok... not perfect, but at least she got better enough to do a few things!)

Right now, an anxious parent is watching their flushed and sick child sleep in the hotel room, and wondering how they could have spent so much money and planning time on a vacation that their baby can't enjoy... and feeling sad and helpless.

(me two weeks ago... but it turned out ok... not perfect, but at least she got better enough to do a few things!)
:grouphug:

Right now someone is getting a free tortilla...

...and someone else is making their very first pin trade.

someone is experiencing how much better big thunder is at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter