This very moment at Disneyland.......

...someone is looking over their map for the very first time, trying to figure out which land they want to explore first...

...someone is getting a custom made omelet at Minnie and Friends Breakfast. Yum! :goodvibes

Right now someone is wondering why Snow White's Scary Adventures ends so abruptly!
:lmao: That would be my DH! He says that everytime. :rotfl:

Right now someone is in the Blue Ribbon Bakery ordering a hot cocoa and chocolate croissant before continuing their walk down Main Street.

...someone is in line for the FN Subs and hearing, "Mine, mine, mine" and repeating it over and over again! ...

Someone is in the Anamation Academy at DCA, realizing they can draw something that actually resembles Goofy!

If I can do it, anybody can!

i didnt read all 9pages but my husbend said some one is tradeing there very first pin

Someone is ordering a nice cup of coffee from Main Street's Markethouse cafe knowing they are going to be needing those free refills to "keep the magic alive":lmao:

Right now someone is cheesing big time as she hugs Capt. Jack Sparrow. She's just sad that she can't take him home with her.

someone is asking a cast member where the nearest bathroom is. :-D

OMG! When we were in WDW, the CMs had the hardest time helping us with this. It was very frustrating being so confused at WDW, when we know DLR like our own back yard! Just a little :offtopic:

Anyway.........Right now somebody is winning a stay in the Dream Suite. Pick me!!!!!!!!!!

...someone is in a line, any line, standing behind another guest who is yacking away on his/her cell phone transacting business while the kids are just traipsing along behind wishing mom or dad would get off the phone - and that same someone is annoyed that their line mate can't seem to suspend their regular life for even one day to just play with their kids... :sad2:

...but at the same time another someone is getting down on his/her knees to take a photo of the kids with the characters as they get hugs and autographs... :)

At this very moment in Disneyland someone has found a nice bench, where they are sitting down with a frozen lemonade to soak up the afternoon sun and people watch.

(After the day I had today, I soooo wish that was me. I could use a little of the Happiest Place on Earth right now.)

At this very moment in Disneyland someone has found a nice bench, where they are sitting down with a frozen lemonade to soak up the afternoon sun and people watch.

(After the day I had today, I soooo wish that was me. I could use a little of the Happiest Place on Earth right now.)

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter