This very moment at Disneyland.......

Right now there is a mother at a Disneyland area hotel stocking up on free continental breakfast (including lots of coffee for her husband) to bring up to their hotel room to help jump start their family into waking up so they can get to the park at opening.

Right now someone is waiting in line and excited to get in and start their day!!

Right now someone is qued up at the gates and wondering Nemo or Peter Pan? Nemo or Peter Pan? Hmmmmmmm . . .:scratchin

Right now hundreds of CM's are making sure that thousands and thousands of people will feel the magic and wonder. And tomorrow at this time, they will do it again.

At this moment... someone on the clean up team is wondering why someone had to throw-up behind a fence so no one found it all day till he was the lucky one :lmao:

:rotfl2: I'm sure that's so true!

At this moment, some little girl is putting on her princess dress and getting ready to go eat breakfast with....."a REAL princess!" :goodvibes

Right now many people are in the gate line ups to the park hearing the magical "BLING" and "Whistle" sounds as their passes are scanned

Right now, some poor CM scanning tickets is getting a migraine from hearing the "magical" sound all day.

GREAT THREAD!!!!!

Right now, someone just passed the height check and is going to ride Space Mountain for the first time!

Right now, someone is getting off of Peter Pan and are finding out that THEY are being DREAMED!!

A child's fly away balloon is being replaced, free of charge, by a smiling cast member.

Right now, some poor CM scanning tickets is getting a migraine from hearing the "magical" sound all day.

:lmao: haha but its a magical migraine ... if there is such a thing :rotfl:

Right now somone is standing in the animation studio watching the big screens

Right now, someone is tasting that first ambrosial mouthful of a delicious Dole whip for the very first time... and they are HOOKED.:love:

...someone is getting splashed by the paddle in front of them on Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes...

Right now, someone is tasting that first ambrosial mouthful of a delicious Dole whip for the very first time... and they are HOOKED.:love:

oooooo, Dole Whip [insert drooling smiley here]

Right now, someone is riding Pirates for the first time and smelling the "Disneyland Water"...

Oh, I love all of these. You guys are so good! Makes me want to be there though....

Anyway, I thought of one. Right now someone is taking their first bite of a Tigger Tail!!

Right now a little girl is hugging her favorite princess for the first time. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter