This very moment at Disneyland.......

At this very moment someone is having some fried chicken at plaza inn...yum!

A young boy, barely big enough to heft up the rifle is aiming at the targets in the Frontier Land Shooting Gallery, while his Mom sits on the bench across the way, watching for an hour or two, before finally dragging him away, only by promising him another go around before leaving for good.

...someone is getting their silhouette cut out of black paper with those tiny, precise scissors...

...someone is in their doom buggy rounding the corner, approaching the "swinging wake" - and marveling at the ghosts swinging from the chandelier, having a party, and dancing the night away...

...someone is being joined in their doombuggy with a ghost that has never been able to catch a ride....:hmghost:

...and someone is being urged to "hurry baaaack, hurry baaaaack - be sure to bring your death certificate"...

...someone is looking at all the people waiting for the fireworks, and wondering, "what are all these people waiting around for?":rotfl:

Right now, a dad is holding a conked-out toddler on his shoulder as they walk back to the hotel after the fireworks, and thinking he never saw his daughter's eyes sparkle so brightly.

...someone is prepping food items for the morning's Character Breakfasts...

...someone is clocking in, getting ready to make magic come to life for multiple families throughout the day...

A family is waking up and packing their things to come home today. Then in a few hours housekeeping will be cleaning the room for me to be there TOMORROW :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1:

At this moment someone is on the pirates ride going under the bridge with the drunken pirate wooping "WOOOO WOOOOOOP OOOOH OOOOOOH OH"

At this very moment in California Adventure, someone is standing on the bridge near Grizzly Rapids and laughing at each raft passing by underneath as the riders on board scream while getting soaked!!!

(I love to do this....:rolleyes1 )

I do too:ssst:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter