This is the dawning of the rest of our lives... AT DISNEY WORLD!!!! COMPLETED 1/6!!!!

HEY! Wow..you didn't tell me you started this! Well I'm here now! And GUESS WHAT?!? You were seriously like a few doors down from our room at Pop!

I've never gone to a park alone...what's it like? I feel like I'd be lonely, but then again you can do everything at your pace and do what you want, when you want to. I guess I wouldn't mind doing a park solo for some of the time, but not all day and all trip.

Love your obsession with the theme park music. I feel the exact same with the music..especially the music at Wilderness Lodge and Innoventions. When I was there in early December I definitely missed my music!

Tower of Terror is my mom and mine's thing too. So fun. Also love TSM and RnRC! Disney does have the best ride dialogue. =) Looking forward to more!!

Going solo can be great in many ways, mostly because you get to explore the parks in any way you want at any pace you want, as you said. However, I went on a solo trip when I was 18 and I probably wouldn't do it again. I'm glad I did, cause I discovered the parks in a whole new way that has stuck with me, but it did get pretty lonely. Seeing all the families together made me miss mine so much and made me realize while magic does live at Disney, you bring some of it with you.

I actually don't think I have any of the WL music, but I love it there so I am gonna have to find it!

Thanks for reading!!

HEY! Wow..you didn't tell me you started this! Well I'm here now! And GUESS WHAT?!? You were seriously like a few doors down from our room at Pop!

HEY TINKGURLFRIEND!!! Thanks for joining in!!! Seeing your signature reminded me of your wedding, I am so excited for you! Are you having your wedding at Disney or doing that at home and then going on your Disneymoon? Either way, you are so lucky!!! I can't wait to read that TR.

HEY TINKGURLFRIEND!!! Thanks for joining in!!! Seeing your signature reminded me of your wedding, I am so excited for you! Are you having your wedding at Disney or doing that at home and then going on your Disneymoon? Either way, you are so lucky!!! I can't wait to read that TR.

Hey disneygirlfriend!! I'd love to have the wedding at WDW, but not everyone would be able to make it there. So, we're having it at home, then going on our Disneymoon. Don't worry- there's lots of "Disney" touches to the wedding. It's not over the top. I'll start a PTR after Feb. 15th, which is when we get to make our ADR's!

HOOORAY!!!! and HOW DID I MISS THIS STARTING??
Loved your other TR, think you are hilarious :lmao:
I have a million things to say, but will only pick a few, due to the fact I am at work...and should be working... meh
Quoting Stacey should be a theme of every trip. Full stop.
She is just so wonderful! and I love that she 'thumbs up' so much. I love everything she does! So much enthusiasm all the time.... ahhhh Stacey :goodvibes
I hate alarm clocks for that very reason, sleeping soundly and then such a loud irritating salsa tune...going straight into my dreams...so confusing and upsetting. But I love those rare days when through the loud confusing morning fog your brain realizes "I'M GOING TO DISNEY". It's the only time the obnoxious alarm clocks stupid noises can be forgiven.
December 5th is my birthday! So happy to share it with Walt.... Actually it's more his birthday...i just tag along.
God's camera picture is too funny! Who wouldn't be proud of creating the most magical place on earth?
Awwhhh glitter hair dad! You go with your glittery self! Adorbs. I love when dad's get so into the Disney spirit, truly heart warming. Before I agreed to marry my husband I outlined all the Disney responsibilities he would be faced with in the future.
Your pictures really highlight why I LOVE Christmas at Disney....although you live in New York which is my other all time favourite Christmas location. I love places that just feel like Christmas. And New York City and Disney just do it for me... Australia=not so much
Although I agree with you and Jess, I love Christmas music A LOT, but I really find myself missing the regular park loops. They should just "christmasify' the regular loops...add the odd sleigh bells or reindeer noises over the top.
Ohhhh the OC... I have so much love for that show!!
And Friends, just put on any episode and I feel so much better about everything!
I am most likely heading to Disneyland Paris this year for work (ARGHHH) so I'll be sure to report back all my findings. I went to Paris a couple of years ago and am still kicking myself for not going then. Ugh so silly.
Anyways this was meant to be a short post just voicing some excitement for this TR. So YAY! Excited for what's to come

I'm somewhat new to DIS and read through your McLovins hit the world HARD TR! Loved it! I'm excited to read along with this report, so far its great!!! Now, I'm thinking of adding Ohana to my reservations for my trip in May.

Loving your TR so far! Can't wait for more posts!

Yay, thank you!

Hey disneygirlfriend!! I'd love to have the wedding at WDW, but not everyone would be able to make it there. So, we're having it at home, then going on our Disneymoon. Don't worry- there's lots of "Disney" touches to the wedding. It's not over the top. I'll start a PTR after Feb. 15th, which is when we get to make our ADR's!

Oooh yay, I can't wait for that PTR. I'm so happy for you! :bride:

HOOORAY!!!! and HOW DID I MISS THIS STARTING??
Loved your other TR, think you are hilarious :lmao:
I have a million things to say, but will only pick a few, due to the fact I am at work...and should be working... meh
Quoting Stacey should be a theme of every trip. Full stop.
She is just so wonderful! and I love that she 'thumbs up' so much. I love everything she does! So much enthusiasm all the time.... ahhhh Stacey :goodvibes
I hate alarm clocks for that very reason, sleeping soundly and then such a loud irritating salsa tune...going straight into my dreams...so confusing and upsetting. But I love those rare days when through the loud confusing morning fog your brain realizes "I'M GOING TO DISNEY". It's the only time the obnoxious alarm clocks stupid noises can be forgiven.
December 5th is my birthday! So happy to share it with Walt.... Actually it's more his birthday...i just tag along.
God's camera picture is too funny! Who wouldn't be proud of creating the most magical place on earth?
Awwhhh glitter hair dad! You go with your glittery self! Adorbs. I love when dad's get so into the Disney spirit, truly heart warming. Before I agreed to marry my husband I outlined all the Disney responsibilities he would be faced with in the future.
Your pictures really highlight why I LOVE Christmas at Disney....although you live in New York which is my other all time favourite Christmas location. I love places that just feel like Christmas. And New York City and Disney just do it for me... Australia=not so much
Although I agree with you and Jess, I love Christmas music A LOT, but I really find myself missing the regular park loops. They should just "christmasify' the regular loops...add the odd sleigh bells or reindeer noises over the top.
Ohhhh the OC... I have so much love for that show!!
And Friends, just put on any episode and I feel so much better about everything!
I am most likely heading to Disneyland Paris this year for work (ARGHHH) so I'll be sure to report back all my findings. I went to Paris a couple of years ago and am still kicking myself for not going then. Ugh so silly.
Anyways this was meant to be a short post just voicing some excitement for this TR. So YAY! Excited for what's to come

Thank you so much! :welcome:!!!

Quoting Stacey will not only be the theme of all our trips, but it's pretty much the theme of our lives. My mom and I quote her daily and any time we do anything fun together we sing LIVIN IT UP. It's just become necessary.

Ahh yes I HATE when the sound of my alarm invades my dreams!! It is such a weird feeling!

I agree, I always feel better when I watch Friends no matter what is going on.

I'm so jealous you got to go to Paris and are visiting again and seeing Disneyland Paris! You should do a TR.

I'm somewhat new to DIS and read through your McLovins hit the world HARD TR! Loved it! I'm excited to read along with this report, so far its great!!! Now, I'm thinking of adding Ohana to my reservations for my trip in May.

Thank you so much, that's great to hear! You absolutely must add 'Ohana to your ADR list. It will always be a must do for us from now on!!!

Can I just say I feel really dumb right now, because I read this update THE DAY you posted it, but I never replied. Uhhhh??? Anyways, I totally agree about the Christmas music! Like I mean, I enjoy Christmas music a TON but when I'm in Disney I want to hear my Disney music. Like where was my Main Street music and INNOVENTIONS LOOP? Ugh. Seriously the ONE drawback of going early December!

YES TOY STORY MANIA IS THE BEST. I cannot wait to ride that puppy again.

YOU NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS! It comes out on DVD March 20th. Keep that in mind. :cool2:

That's hilarious about the hidden Mickeys... did they think it was like an Easter egg hunt or something? HAHAHA. That cracks me up. Good for you for spreading your knowledge.

I'm excited to hear about your first Starring Rolls experience!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I can't believe it's been over two weeks. Life is just manic right now but I will definitely post an update tomorrow!!! I just wanted to stop by here and wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day since I love you all SO MUCH! :love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love: Thanks for sticking with me!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

Here are my Valentines for you...

tumblr_lbwjxlu3Z41qbo7f6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo13oh5hVU1qb3y71o1_500.gif

tumblr_lm3nzcPOMU1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lgy9fyZB3S1qfwvsuo1_500.png

MWAH!! I love you all!

Happy Anna Howard Shore Day! Happy Galentines Day!!!!! HAPPY DAY COUGAR TOWN IS COMING BACK ON!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Can I just say I feel really dumb right now, because I read this update THE DAY you posted it, but I never replied. Uhhhh??? Anyways, I totally agree about the Christmas music! Like I mean, I enjoy Christmas music a TON but when I'm in Disney I want to hear my Disney music. Like where was my Main Street music and INNOVENTIONS LOOP? Ugh. Seriously the ONE drawback of going early December!

YES TOY STORY MANIA IS THE BEST. I cannot wait to ride that puppy again.

YOU NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS! It comes out on DVD March 20th. Keep that in mind. :cool2:

That's hilarious about the hidden Mickeys... did they think it was like an Easter egg hunt or something? HAHAHA. That cracks me up. Good for you for spreading your knowledge.

I'm excited to hear about your first Starring Rolls experience!

Don't feel dumb! I do that all the time!

I'm so excited to see the Muppets!! I will keep March 20th in mind, thanks!

An easter egg hunt LOL that's perfect, I never thought of that but that's exactly how it seemed.

DECEMBER 6, 2011
Day 1, Part 2 In Which I Discover New Realms of Awesomeness At The Hollywood Tower Hotel

When we last left off, I was assuring some tweens that Hidden Mickeys could not be found in the bushes at Walt Disney World. Or anywhere, really. I mean, I haven't searched through a lot of shrubbery in my life, but I found no Mickeys hidden in the ones I have looked through. After sending the girls on their merry way, I went over to Star Tours.

I had not been on this ride in years because it is the only Disney ride I've ever been on that made me a little nauseous, but I had heard such good things about it since the refurbishment that I knew I had to check it out.

6746019087_51dea960de_b.jpg

Luckily, the wait was 10 minutes and I got right on!

Wow, I love this ride now! Let me just preface this by saying I'm not a big Star Wars fan. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I've only seen the first film and it was YEARS ago (Though now that I love the ride, I'm tempted to marathon the original 3 films). It doesn't really matter though, because the ride is great now. I love that they have so many different scenarios so that if you ride more than once, it's likely it not be the same as the last, since there are over 50 different experiences. On this particular visit, Darth Vader intercepted our flight before we even left the building and called out the Rebel Spy which was this adorable little boy! At the end, Princess Leia came on the screen and gave us our mission (the second time I went on later in the trip, it was Yoda, and Darth Vader didn't show up in the beginning). So fun! I also didn't feel sick at all this time as it is MUCH smoother than I remember, so yay!

I posted on Twitter:
Loved the new Star Tours, wasn't a huge fan of it before. People clapped at the end!

Yes that's right, it was so awesome that people actually cheered at the end. I LOVE when that happens. What a fun experience!

Well, I hadn't been on Toy Story Mania in almost an hour, which is unacceptable, so I went right back over there. This time the wait said 45 minutes, but it was only 30. You know it's low crowd times when you get on TSM 3 times, RNR, and Star Tours before 11:00 with a break in between! LOVE IT!!!

I posted this on Twitter:
My arm actually hurts cause I go THAT hard on Toy Story Mania. I just rule.

I really do rule. And I do go very hard. It's intimidating and REALLY embarrassing for the people sitting in the same car as me. I'm always the best score in the car. I don't have a big ego, I just love how awesome I am.

At this point, nothing in Hollywood really had much of a wait except TSM, and even that was only about 20 minutes. Needless to say, I very much recommend early December as a time to visit WDW! Who cares if your kids are already going to have Christmas break off? Pull em out of school anyway! How important is education compared to Disney REALLY? Think about it.

Since almost every ride was a walk on, I did what any obsessed Disney fan would do: wander around and take pictures!

6746018725_4d784abf0d_b.jpg

Read this dedication, I love it. My favorite part is "We welcome you to a Hollywood that never was and always will be." Says so much with so little words!

6746018493_a10a499bf1_b.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip, I just like the angle.

6746018179_cc261010ee_b.jpg

6746017855_e7dabf91e4_b.jpg

6746017555_d2b8d8617a_b.jpg

6746017145_1fb4186cd1_b.jpg

6746016845_acf5491569_b.jpg

6746016405_19c8e35253_b.jpg

6746016083_0ffa4e8725_b.jpg

At this point I was super hungry. My tummy was all rumbly Pooh style, so I headed over to Graceland AKA Starring Rolls to FINALLY try one of their world famous cupcakes. I had always wanted to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake or the Butterfinger Cupcake, but then my friend Jess raved about the Red Velvet one on her TRs and it just looked so ridiculously delicious that I had to get that one!

6746015597_5367aef4e4_b.jpg

SLAP MY BEHIND AND CALL ME SHERIFF WOODY, THIS WAS THE BEST CUPCAKE I HAVE HAD IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is really saying something cause I can put those away like NO OTHER! But this is really the best cupcake I have EVER had! All the bakeries in competition with each other who have some of the best pastry chefs in Manhattan as owners have NOTHING on this!!!!!

Red velvet in general is really good, but this was some of the best quality cake I have ever had. Disney, in general, always as amazing quality cake but this was just above and beyond even that. The cream cheese icing was also better than any other I have had. They must have a secret ingredient or something because I can't put my finger on it, but it's just better. In the middle of the icing, there is a dollop of cheesecake, which is brilliant to begin with but then there are also pieces of Heath bar on top which is seriously on par with E=MC squared as far as genius ideas go.

Sigh. I would pay $100 for one right now. I am not exaggerating. These are the cupcakes Jesus eats in Heaven. If you normally do not have a big sweet tooth... if you usually don't like cupcakes very much... it doesn't matter. Try it. You will never be the same.

At this point I was really missing my mom. Red Velvet is her favorite and I really wanted to share it with her. Also, I wanted to change my outfit cause I was kind of uncomfortable, so I got a box for the cupcake and called to tell her to hang tight at the resort cause I was coming back.

On my way out I took a picture of the awesome Christmas tree:
6746022481_c9b2f87b3c_b.jpg

Once I arrived at Pop, I took the shortcut back to our room (LOVE IT!) and found my mom lounging by the Computer Pool. At this point I was like GURL. I mean, I know, I know. It's a VACATION. Lounging by the pool is normal(ISH), but I was sick of touring alone. She said she was ready to go anyway, so it worked out well! We sat by the pool awhile chatting and eating the cupcake and then headed upstairs.

After we turned on the TV and admired Stacey, changed, and caught the bus, we were back in Hollywood!

Whew.

I took a picture of the Times Board because I love when they write 13 minutes for ToT:
6746022143_c908f145f6_b.jpg

Wait time of doom! P.S. DO NOT ASK what those lines all over the picture are. I thought my camera was dead right there but by shaking it around and banging it on my hand several times it was back to working fine, albeit with the zit, but you can't have everything.

I took this pic just to test out my camera, but it actually turned out cool I think!
6746021877_51ded4ab9f_b.jpg

Since I had decided to wait for my mom to ride Tower of Terror aka MY FAVORITE ATTRACTION OF ALL TIME, I was basically running down Sunset! But my mom stopped because some Citizens of Hollywood were out and about, so I joined her:
6746021567_261ce8e35c_b.jpg

This was a really cute little show. They had a bunch of different Hollywoodlanders, like a gangster and a dramatic actress, and mixed them with park guests. I wish I had more detailed notes with all the characters and what they said because it was so good! They all stood in a line as you can see in the pic and sang "The 12 Days of Christmas". They went through one by one choosing their own replacement for the normal lyrics, but it had to be something they wanted for Christmas and each gift was tailored to the character. Of course, the gangster was reluctant to join in on the fun and kept messing the whole thing up! I think he finally decided on something like "Seven guns a-blazing!"

As an actress, this would definitely be one of the #1 jobs I would love to have if I were to work at WDW. So much fun and so much improv involved! It would be so fun to stay in character while talking to guests and play off whatever they said.

Sidenote: Last week I was doing improv and I had a scene with this hilarious actor and we were supposed to be siblings that were little kids finding toys from Santa on Christmas morning. We were acting CRAZY excited, and I screamed, "WE GOT IPODS!!!!!!!!!!" and he turned to me and said, "LOOKS LIKE WE'LL BE LISTENING TO OUR TUNES ON THE GO!" and I can not get it out of my head. The audience EXPLODED with laughter and every time I even SEE an apple product I can't BREATHE. Improv is the best... if you have a local acting program you should take it even if you can not imagine acting. It's a really unique experience and SO MUCH FUN!

Anyway, back to the report! It was finally time for our descent into THE TWILIGHT ZONE. And it was a walk on!

I'm not going to write about my deep and endless love for this ride again, as I already covered it pretty well in my LAST TR. So check that out!

I was really anxious to see if they would be playing the Tower of Terror area loop AKA my FAVORITE music in all of Disney, and they were! I was so happy b/c like I said, a lot of the other area music was replaced with Christmas music (actually, I ended up realizing that the attraction area music stayed the same, while a lot of the general park area music was Christmas themed). I love hearing the dreamy Sunset Boulevard music headed up to the Hollywood Tower Hotel and really missed that, but once I finally arrived at the hotel I heard the same old WONDROUS loop of 20's-40's music! My favorite. PERFECTION.

Another sidenote: The other day my dad was watching a movie about Glenn Miller, brilliant jazz musician/composer of the 30's and 40's who served in WWII even though he was already a major celebrity and ended up going MIA in 1944. They play a lot of his music around the ToT area, so when I heard it coming from the TV I was all "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and ran in there to watch. I told him I knew the music from Disney and he said, "That's because this is REAL music, not like this crap they play today!" LOL. My dad thinks all music and film produced after 1950 is awful, and though I obviously don't agree, there is something absolutely timeless and perfect about that kind of music and I've always held a great fondness for it. He then told me that at his high school prom he won the Jitterbug dance contest to one of Glenn Miller's songs! LOL! Being awesome runs in the family TBH.

ANYWAY, as you all probably already know, I am so obsessed with the entire building of the Hollywood Tower Hotel. My dream is to get to design my own home one day and have it built in different Disney styles, mostly mimicking the HTH and various buildings throughout the park, like the Mickey's of Hollywood building. Hollywood Studios architecture is my favorite ever! I also want some kind of Fairy Garden on my property, and a tree house, and a pool kind of like a mermaid cove, and stained glass windows themed after different Disney tales... buuut before I reveal all the plans for my future home/personal theme park, let's move on!

I know I say this over and over but it bares repeating: you must ALWAYS remember to stop and smell the details at Disney! I have been on the Tower of Terror dozens of times, taken a million pics of it, examined so much of it, but even I noticed something I NEVER have before!

The room behind where you go look at your ride photos is decked OUT! I wish I could have gotten better pictures of it, or seen back there better. I was literally leaning over the desk trying to see more details, because if there is ever like a note on a table, or a book open, or a piece of music, or a picture it ALWAYS has significance. Disney doesn't just throw anything into their set design! Working on movies and TV made me really learn to appreciate the little things, because when you actually get to know set designers and decorators as people who spend hours upon hours shopping for things to put in the background that no one notices, it makes all the difference!

6746021233_ae00c519a9_b.jpg

6746020895_c91e893840_b.jpg

6746020541_f808303d5f_b.jpg

It seemed to be some kind of storage area for the hotel, though it was pretty hard to see back there, but it was still incredible. The thought they put into these things and no one even looks! Once I started craning my neck and taking a million pictures, people came over to see what I was looking at, and I guess they didn't find it so interesting cause they walked away a second later. EYEROLL.

When I got home, I did some research and discovered that a lot of the stuff in this area are REAL PROPS FROM TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODES!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT, RIGHT? I haven't watched the Twilight Zone in ages, but HOW FUN for huge fans of the show to look and try and find things! Like, if they did this with the show Friends, I would have a BLAST looking for everything as I have seen every episode at at LEAST 5-10 times. It's like a real life Hidden Pictures puzzle! Disney is the freaking BEST!

Apparently there is a toy telephone somewhere in this room used in the episode "Long Distance", but I can't see it in my pictures, so I must have missed it. There is a phone on the desk, but it looks like a regular phone, not a toy, so I will have to look for that next time!

See, it's just like I told ya. You NEED to slow down and catch the details. And always google something if you don't know what it is. Disney never just does anything... there is a reason and meaning behind it all.

To the right of this little room, there are two bulletin boards. It is so dark in there that it was impossible to get a good picture, but these were AWESOME! They had hand written notes pegged to them by people staying at the hotel that were advertising/selling things. One said something about selling his child's toy that he doesn't use anymore, and it listed the price and room number. I wonder if people actually did this back then? I don't think Disney would just randomly make it up, since stuff like that usually tends to be accurate.

6746020133_5ddfc526f7_b.jpg

SO amazing. Sigh. Just another reason to worship Disney and love the Hotel!

When we walked into the hotel gift shop, I saw two little boys sitting on the floor playing with toys, totally engrossed in whatever fantasy scenario they had invented as if they were acting in a scene. It was so adorable.

The shop here is one of my favorites, along with Rock Around The Shop at the Rock N Roller Coaster. Ahh, I'm too obsessed! I want everything they sell! I have wanted the HTH bathrobe for like 10 years. I'm serious. I HAVE to buy it next trip. When you want something for that long you should just shell out the $60 once and for all and get it!

I absolutely love this area of the hotel. This is one of my favorite places at Disney. I can't describe how obsessed I am with this building! When I am rich, I am going to show an architect these pictures and say, "Go."

6746019899_00d5afc02c_b.jpg

6746019631_855e2f9883_b.jpg

6746019333_97cedae0d8_b.jpg

Up Next:I DON'T WANNA RUN, I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY!​

Ahhhh the cupcake looks and sounds delicious. I really want to try it, but I'm afraid it might be too rich or something! The other day I had a MINI red velvet cupcake, which was delicious, but even that was almost too rich for me! I'm odd I know. Ehhh I'll probably end up getting it anyway. :laughing:

I love that you always notice the little details like that! It's really awesome. I'm making a mental note to really look around at Tower of Terror next time.

Loved the update as usual! :goodvibes

Ahhhh the cupcake looks and sounds delicious. I really want to try it, but I'm afraid it might be too rich or something! The other day I had a MINI red velvet cupcake, which was delicious, but even that was almost too rich for me! I'm odd I know. Ehhh I'll probably end up getting it anyway. :laughing:

I love that you always notice the little details like that! It's really awesome. I'm making a mental note to really look around at Tower of Terror next time.

Loved the update as usual! :goodvibes

It's not too rich at all, trust me! I hate that. Usually when a cupcake is really rich I can't even eat the whole thing, but I could eat about 14 of these in one sitting and not be done. I remember one of the cookies I got at Writer's Stop took me hours to eat because of that, but the cupcakes at Starring Rolls are just perfect.

Thanks girl!

UGH OH MY GOD I CANNOT. These pictures are KILLING me. I leave in thirteen days and this trip can't come fast enough!

STAR WARS IS LEGIT THE GREATEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE. It's one of my all-time favourite things in the world. You should definitely check out the original trilogy when you have some time! I haven't really spoiled myself for anything in the new Star Tours so I'm going into it completely blind. I may sob with joy.

I want to smash my face in that Red Velvet Cupcake. It looks so good.

One of my favourite parts in Walt Disney World is the little outdoor queue part of Tower of Terror. I don't know why, but just hanging out there and hearing the old-timey music makes me so happy. When I'm feeling homesick for Disney, I usually think of really specific parts of the parks that I'm missing (coming out on to Main Street after the sun has set and seeing all the lights on, the entrance to Animal Kingdom, etc.) and that specific part of the queue always comes to mind.

Um, did you notice in your 3rd picture of the little room at the HTH that the back left leg of the desk chair was missing?!? Freaky. I'm just sayin'.

UGH OH MY GOD I CANNOT. These pictures are KILLING me. I leave in thirteen days and this trip can't come fast enough!

STAR WARS IS LEGIT THE GREATEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE. It's one of my all-time favourite things in the world. You should definitely check out the original trilogy when you have some time! I haven't really spoiled myself for anything in the new Star Tours so I'm going into it completely blind. I may sob with joy.

I want to smash my face in that Red Velvet Cupcake. It looks so good.

One of my favourite parts in Walt Disney World is the little outdoor queue part of Tower of Terror. I don't know why, but just hanging out there and hearing the old-timey music makes me so happy. When I'm feeling homesick for Disney, I usually think of really specific parts of the parks that I'm missing (coming out on to Main Street after the sun has set and seeing all the lights on, the entrance to Animal Kingdom, etc.) and that specific part of the queue always comes to mind.

AHHHH you are SO lucky! I'm so jealous. March seems like a great time to go, too.

Being a huge Star Wars fan, you're going to lose it when you finally ride the refurbished version! I mean, I love the ride and I'm not even into Star Wars so you are just going to freak out. It's worth the wait!

I completely agree with you. It's my favorite queue and if I HAD to narrow down like a Top 5 Favorite Places At WDW list, it would definitely be on there. It's like stepping into the "Hollywood that never was and always will be", but it's also mysterious and dreamy and creepy and a little off, but sooo beautiful.

Have a red velvet cupcake for me when you're there, will ya? I miss them dearly. :cloud9:

Um, did you notice in your 3rd picture of the little room at the HTH that the back left leg of the desk chair was missing?!? Freaky. I'm just sayin'.

Whoa, I didn't notice that!!! That is so awesome. I love Disney.

I saw you updated this a few days ago and I have been wanting to read it so bad and I HAVEN'T HAD TIME!! But here I am and I am excited because I have a moment to breathe and obsess over disney. yayayay :goodvibes

hahaha everyone always tells me to watch star wars (because I never have) and the only reason I would be open to it would be because of Star Tours! I would like to know what is going on in that ride. :rotfl:

Yay for you not even feeling sick at the end! That's a super good thing :thumbsup2

I MISS TOY STORY MANIA!!!! :sad1: Oh my GOD. I need it back in my life!!!!!!! :(

__disneygirl said:
Who cares if your kids are already going to have Christmas break off? Pull em out of school anyway! How important is education compared to Disney REALLY?

This will DEFINITELY be happening when I have children someday. Seriously.... SO WORTH IT!

Very very nice pictures! They're very different angles of DHS that most people don't capture... I like them a lot!

ileusfdhvilskjfdnkirsukdhfgslkjdfcaeiljfdsljreoihlkjdfhadiluedhskdhuewshdkjdsbfakewjdbsmn RED VELVET CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you tried it upon my recommendation... I feel so special!

I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT THAT MUCH! YAYAYAYAYAYAY :banana: Oh my God it's SO. FREAKING. PERFECT!

That cream cheese icing is really good... I completely agree. It's not like... the type of frosting that sits like a rock in your stomach. It tastes fantastic and is light enough to make you not feel super fat. Same with the whole cupcake in general. IT'S JUST THE BEST THING EVER! And heath bars just make everything better. Seriously.

And I totally agree about the not liking cupcake thing... because Nat does not like cupcakes and she LOVED this. IT'S SO GOOD!

And yes, I realize I just went on and on and on about those cupcakes but they deserve it!!!

I hope your Mom loved the cupcake as much as you did!

I like that balloon picture a lot!

Haha I remember that 12 days of Christmas skit! I didn't stop to watch but I heard it while I was in the area.. it was really adorable!

LOL improv is the best! I need to get better at it personally, but I absolutely LOVE watching it! That sounds like a hilarious skit!! So funny.

When you make that dream house, I'm coming to visit. Because it sounds perfect in EVERY WAY. DISNEYYYYYYYYY :love:

I wish that people like us (who are a littleee obsessed with disney details) had the chance to go behind the scenes and look at all of these details and have a tour guide tell us what everything is. That's so incredibly cool about the twilight zone props!! Ahhhh!

OMG YOU TOTALLY NEED TO GET THAT BATHROBE! It's worth it if you have wanted it for 10 years :rotfl:

Okayyy I definitely wrote a lot more than I expected to. But I MISSED YOUR UPDATES! I'm glad I finally got to catch up! Yay! Can't wait for the next one!

Hello friend! I'm sorry I haven't commented in forever. Thankfully, it looks like I've only missed two installments. Thank you for not being a frequent updater. It works better with my laziness and tv schedule. We're like a match made in TR heaven. :thumbsup2

Here we go...

Yay Hollywood! I concur about the architecture. It's gorgeous. If I never live in a teal and coral home, I will be incredibly disappointed.

But are you like the couch-cushion-eating, sleeping-with-blow-dryer, compulsive-shower-drain-hair-pulling people on My Strange Addiction? I think that's where I'm at. I mean, I'd marry TSM if I could. Mrs. Kara Toy Story Mania has a nice ring to it.

Your pictures have me on the verge of tears. I MISS YOU DISNEY WORLD. SO MUCH. WHY AM I NOT WITH YOU ALWAYS? WHY AM I NOT GOING TO SPEND 24 HOURS SOAKING UP YOUR WONDERFULNESS NEXT WEEK? WHY IS THERE NOT A FROZEN STRAWBERRY LEMONADE IN MY FREEZER RIGHT NOW? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

You're such a good samaritan, Lia. I probably would've just laughed at the people searching for Hidden Mickeys in the dirt. Or told them that they're gonna need a shovel.

I don't know whether or not to try Star Tours. I'm really not a fan of the faux flying feeling, but everyone keeps talking about how awesome it is and I don't want to miss out on something that I could possibly, potentially handle. How much of a flight simulator is it? My sister says it's essentially just like watching tv, but she's a thrill junkie who barely watches tv so I don't trust her lol.

Oh god RED VELVET. We will be arriving at WDW on the 1 year anniversary of my first Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake. Fitting. It will also be the 1 year anniversary of Riley's death but that's sad so cupcake it is! I will have 365 - one for every day since my life was changed by its red velvet goodness.

Even I, a TOT non-rider, have had my eye on those Hollywood Tower Hotel robes for years. I have spent a lot of time waiting in that giftshop so I guess it'd still be an appropriate souvenir. :laughing:

Can't wait for the next update!!!

Loving your TR. U make me LOL.

That's very nice to hear! Thank you! :cheer2:

I saw you updated this a few days ago and I have been wanting to read it so bad and I HAVEN'T HAD TIME!! But here I am and I am excited because I have a moment to breathe and obsess over disney. yayayay :goodvibes

hahaha everyone always tells me to watch star wars (because I never have) and the only reason I would be open to it would be because of Star Tours! I would like to know what is going on in that ride. :rotfl:

Yay for you not even feeling sick at the end! That's a super good thing :thumbsup2

I MISS TOY STORY MANIA!!!! :sad1: Oh my GOD. I need it back in my life!!!!!!! :(

This will DEFINITELY be happening when I have children someday. Seriously.... SO WORTH IT!

Very very nice pictures! They're very different angles of DHS that most people don't capture... I like them a lot!

ileusfdhvilskjfdnkirsukdhfgslkjdfcaeiljfdsljreoihlkjdfhadiluedhskdhuewshdkjdsbfakewjdbsmn RED VELVET CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you tried it upon my recommendation... I feel so special!

I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT THAT MUCH! YAYAYAYAYAYAY :banana: Oh my God it's SO. FREAKING. PERFECT!

That cream cheese icing is really good... I completely agree. It's not like... the type of frosting that sits like a rock in your stomach. It tastes fantastic and is light enough to make you not feel super fat. Same with the whole cupcake in general. IT'S JUST THE BEST THING EVER! And heath bars just make everything better. Seriously.

And I totally agree about the not liking cupcake thing... because Nat does not like cupcakes and she LOVED this. IT'S SO GOOD!

And yes, I realize I just went on and on and on about those cupcakes but they deserve it!!!

I hope your Mom loved the cupcake as much as you did!

I like that balloon picture a lot!

Haha I remember that 12 days of Christmas skit! I didn't stop to watch but I heard it while I was in the area.. it was really adorable!

LOL improv is the best! I need to get better at it personally, but I absolutely LOVE watching it! That sounds like a hilarious skit!! So funny.

When you make that dream house, I'm coming to visit. Because it sounds perfect in EVERY WAY. DISNEYYYYYYYYY :love:

I wish that people like us (who are a littleee obsessed with disney details) had the chance to go behind the scenes and look at all of these details and have a tour guide tell us what everything is. That's so incredibly cool about the twilight zone props!! Ahhhh!

OMG YOU TOTALLY NEED TO GET THAT BATHROBE! It's worth it if you have wanted it for 10 years :rotfl:

Okayyy I definitely wrote a lot more than I expected to. But I MISSED YOUR UPDATES! I'm glad I finally got to catch up! Yay! Can't wait for the next one!

Yeah, I feel like I get most of Star Tours just b/c a lot of the references in it are just widely known things from pop culture since the movies are so popular but I'm sure there's tons we're missing by not being familiar with the movies. I mean, Disney always throws in those little details and things that a lot of people don't catch.

Thanks for the compliments on my pics! :yay:

Seriously Jess, I owe you my life basically b/c if it wasn't for your TR I probably would have gotten a different cupcake. :scared1:

I agree, the cupcakes at Disney don't make you feel that overly heavy feeling that a lot of cake does. It's clear they use all fresh and natural ingredients.

You'll get better at improv I'm sure. Just keep doing it as much as possible even when you're scared or working with people you think are way better than you are. It's really the only way to improve at it since it's so different from learning a scene and practicing it over and over. Honestly I think it's one of the most fun and thrilling things I do!

AHH that would be so amazing to get to go behind the scenes at ToT! Have you ever done a backstage tour? I've always wanted to but a lot of them are super expensive so I haven't yet but hopefully next trip. and I am TOTALLY getting the bathrobe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter