THINGS TO PACK -Let's Pack Together

I love the M&M containers... Just make sure not to put your quarters and pennies in the containers when you are flying.. I made the mistake of doing that and they opened them didn't zip the ziplock back up and they were scattered all over my luggage. I sure won't make that mistake again lol

This is our first year flying with quarters and pennies, should we just put them in a double ziploc and put them in the M&M container when we get there?

One word for this year's DW trip we just got back from:
5d640f0f-06ed-4af2-bcd3-442a4744f3c1.jpg

Carabiner

Took several Carabiners this time, including large 7" padded handle. They are a LIFESAVER if you have a wife that likes to shop. Just put all those Disney bag handles on the Carabiner, makes it MUCH easier to carry. If you have a couple bags you can attach via smaller carabiner directly to the top strap on your backpack and carry them that way.

One other thing about Disney Plastic Bags - how many people have suffered from "Blue leg" after hauling a bunch of bags on a hot day and having the blue ink rub off onto your leg?

One word for this year's DW trip we just got back from:

Carabiner

Took several Carabiners this time, including large 7" padded handle. They are a LIFESAVER if you have a wife that likes to shop. Just put all those Disney bag handles on the Carabiner, makes it MUCH easier to carry. If you have a couple bags you can attach via smaller carabiner directly to the top strap on your backpack and carry them that way.

One other thing about Disney Plastic Bags - how many people have suffered from "Blue leg" after hauling a bunch of bags on a hot day and having the blue ink rub off onto your leg?

I had "Blue Leg" augmented by "Blue Hand" from the handles of said bag. And man oh man does that stuff take awhile to wear off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter