Things that make you cry

As long as the voices are saying I'm cute and adorable...they're welcome to say what they want. :lmao:

OMG!! Rosie -- I just looked at our sigs and it looks like we're arriving on the same day!!!!! YIPPEEE!

Oh dear g-d, the Quilt. A portion of it came to SU when I was there and I tried to go and view it...

No way. Talk about a useless lump of flesh. Total basket case and I never got through the door. :confused3

When they had it on the Mall, I couldn't even watch the news reports.

It absolutely overwhelms me.

During one Christmas season in the frozen North, my wife and I were in shopping mall and there was a tree there. Make a donation and hang someone's name on the tree. There was merchandise to buy too.

I stopped, gave the man a donation, picked up a tag to write Frankie's name down and couldn't get any further. It was so darned embarrassing. My wife had to hang the tag on the tree. We bought sweatshirts (still have them all these years later) but I was just a stupid wreck the whole time. The men at the booth were incredible, compassionate, understanding...

I've learned to not even try to do some things... AIDS absolutely wipes me out.

I'm sad (not crying yet, give me another glass of wine) because I realized that we were in WDW last year at this time and I won't be able to go back until next year.

I also cry every time I see the Survivors walk during the Relay for Life. It makes me remember all the loved ones who fought the fight and lost.

OMG!! Rosie -- I just looked at our sigs and it looks like we're arriving on the same day!!!!! YIPPEEE!

Sweet!

Dear hubby and I are staying at CSR....We're taking the 6 am flight out of PDX and get into MCO around 4pm...and you? The DME bus goes to POP, CSR and then AKL.

Sweet!

Dear hubby and I are staying at CSR....We're taking the 6 am flight out of PDX and get into MCO around 4pm...and you? The DME bus goes to POP, CSR and then AKL.
We're arriving that morning about 10 am (catching a red-eye out of SEA the night before and changing planes in Atlanta (AirTran)). Alaska is no longer flying a red-eye to MCO and AirTran was the only airline offering good fares at the time. Looks like we'll be on the same DME bus (as we're staying at POP) but at different times. I hate to waste an entire day on the flight (given the time change), so I prefer red-eyes...esp. if I can take a nap in the afternoon.

We're thinking about DATW...want to join us? DHB is a displaced Portlander (if it wasn't for our jobs, we would be living in Portland) so there will be lots to talk about (Seattle-bashing if nothing else).

Things that make me cry:

1) Hearing Amazing Grace (sung well)
2) The Lion King, from the first note to the stampede to the finale
3) Breakfast at Tiffanys (cat in the alley, :sad1: and I don't even like cats)
4) Main St USA, seeing the castle the first time on a trip (cheesy, i know)
5) Cutting the grass in the backyard; my dog Maya is buried there, everytime I cut the grass I miss her even more.
6) Thinking about things that make me cry.

OK, going to get a tissue now.......

I also cry every time I see the Survivors walk during the Relay for Life. It makes me remember all the loved ones who fought the fight and lost.

I stand there at the very edge of my RFL campsite each year and just turn into a pile of tears. It is so devastating, yet so heartwarming to see all the survivors, people who have fought so hard and beat that horrible disease.

Good God I just found this on Youtube!

I think I watched this video every night before bed when I lived in Boston! It was a dream of mine to one day work at that magical place, it still tears me up!

(There are three parts to the video...#1 and #3 are the tear jerkers!)

Now I actually laugh at how things have changed! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10u4rjdta4&feature=related

Good God I just found this on Youtube!

I think I watched this video every night before bed when I lived in Boston! It was a dream of mine to one day work at that magical place, it still tears me up!

(There are three parts to the video...#1 and #3 are the tear jerkers!)

Now I actually laugh at how things have changed! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10u4rjdta4&feature=related

Almost got me there with the - main street electrical parade :lovestruc

I cried this morning when I passed a car accident. The driver seemed to be OK, but they had not pulled him from the car yet... the firefighter was crouched near the door talking to him...

I am such an emotional freak.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter