Things that make you cry

For the past few years, it seems like more things make me cry than not, but off the top of my head: (1) the song "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me (FWIW, I'm not a very religious person, but this song gets me balling my eyes out after the first few notes, every time), (2) Extreme Makeover Home Edition -- every single week, (3) the National Anthem and (4) anytime I see military personnel -- I'd like to approach them to say thank you, but I begin tearing up immediately and never do say thanks, 'cause I'm thinking they're going to think I'm crazy.

Any time there is a photo display of Lesbians and Gays killed in a hate crime. I can't go near them. :( Orlando Pride last year had a photo essay, and it nearly killed me.

So, it comes as no surprise to add the scene (final episode first season) in Queer As Folk when Justin is bashed. I still cannot watch that. When I first saw it, I was taken totally by surprise and it was not pretty.

Oh gosh, that's another thing.

Any fairly large group of uniformed personnel. I once had to pull over on 75 South when a large contingent of State Police and County Sheriffs went by on motorcycles, and in squad cars. They were on the way to a funeral.

Fly overs do it too, whether funeral oriented or not. Can't deal.

Wow. Never quite realized what a wimp I am! :guilty::rolleyes:

Tonight's episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition was done for a former military medic who has Gulf War syndrome and spends his time trying to get help for disabled vets. And his teen son was hit by a truck in front of their home, where the father rushed to his aid and stemmed the flow of blood from his son's arm (due to his medic training). Later his son's arm was amputated, but he lived because of his dad's medic training. Do I have to tell you what a mess I was? :)

Any bagpipe music, especially "Danny Boy" and anything and everything 9/11 related.

Okay, I'll quit now -- I told you there were many, many things.

Any time there is a photo display of Lesbians and Gays killed in a hate crime. I can't go near them. :( Orlando Pride last year had a photo essay, and it nearly killed me.

So, it comes as no surprise to add the scene (final episode first season) in Queer As Folk when Justin is bashed. I still cannot watch that. When I first saw it, I was taken totally by surprise and it was not pretty.

Torch Song Trilogy always made me bawl too.

Greeting cards!

OMG!

That's how I pick them. I find the one that makes me cry, and that's the one I buy. :rotfl2:

Greeting cards!

OMG!

That's how I pick them. I find the one that makes me cry, and that's the one I buy. :rotfl2:

I cry at Greeting Card commercials....but only if Aunt Flo is visiting.

:hug:Hi I'm Misty. I have to post here. The begining of Disney movies where they show the castle and all of that make me get all hot faced and cry like a baby. IDK why. It just does. This song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFkXQKCuBc&feature=related omg baby everytime. My kids make me cry alot, just because they are life. Such beautiful little dolls that I love no matter what and love me just the same. :cheer2:

At Illuminations the song I think it may be called "we go on"
Wishes song
Anytime I hear of any animal being hurt or killed
Anytime I hear of a child being abused or worse

and a bunch of songs bring tears to my eyes that I couldn't even begin to name them all

Yes I am a softy

Sue

The movie - The Color Purple - every time - :mad:

Many times a WDW there are moments I find so touching or beautiful -
That I have to catch myself.
A parade.
A song.
A small perfect moment between an
enthralled little girl and Mary Poppins.

The movie - The Color Purple - every time - :mad:

Many times a WDW there are moments I find so touching or beautiful -
That I have to catch myself.
A parade.
A song.
A small perfect moment between an
enthralled little girl and Mary Poppins.

Wally! A big ole softee! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter