Thin line tween Love and Hate WDW/Halloween TR Western Oct 24-Nov 6 updated 9/27

Hey Fastpaks...Just found your pre trip report this morning, I need to be out the door by 10 this morning but I'm HOOKED! Looking forward to the rest...:goodvibes

loved your pre trip
going to check out the trip later tonite

Thanks for sharing

Awesome pixie dust!!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Well, I'm finally not sick anymore and the writer's block I was experience is GONE! So I'm going to try and bang out quite a few this week!!

Hey Fastpaks...Just found your pre trip report this morning, I need to be out the door by 10 this morning but I'm HOOKED! Looking forward to the rest...:goodvibes

Glad you could join us. I hope you enjoy the rest because I see fun and drama in the future!

ACK!!!!!!! I'm missing the updates!!! I guess I didn't sub to the other thread like I thought I did!!! Going over to sub right now. :thumbsup2 (And I guess read a bunch since I was dumb and didn't sub in!):goodvibespopcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

You are all good and subbed now so awesome!

loved your pre trip
going to check out the trip later tonite

Thanks for sharing

Its been my pleasure! We liked it so much we are thinking about going on a west coast trip!

Thanks for posting more. You are a great storyteller!

Thanks for the compliment.

Excited to read more!!!!:cheer2:

Well then why keep you waiting, this next one is shorter but it sets up the following morning. AND I PROMISE MUCH MORE THIS WEEK!

More please- I want to know about your sons pixie dust surprise and hotel. I have been following you story since it was a pre-pre-pre trip report and it seemed like years and years away....please I can't take the suspense anymore. Please Sir, may I have some more

Can't wait to read more!!!!

lol I know! I have been totally busy but I have not forgot. I just got done uploading the next part of the story to photobucket. Hopefully more this week!

About that thin line....?????? Waiting very patiently :rolleyes1
It really was such a thin one, especially when............. I see you are on the DREAM? WE just book our resi today! I really can't wait to see photos from inside not to mention the reports.

lol I know! I have been totally busy but I have not forgot. I just got done uploading the next part of the story to photobucket. Hopefully more this week!
Caramel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!