theories on the august 12th big announcement....

NOVEMBER 2010?!!!!!!:scared1:

Yes, it's available if you book 5 or more nights :)

For 2009 stays, the date of free dining is between 31 August and 17 December 2009 (latest date of check-out 18 December 2009), you have to book by 5 October 2009, and for 2010 free dining, it's between 1 August and 18 November 2010 (latest date of check-out 19 November 2010), you have to book by 29 December 2009.

Also, for 2009 stays, you get a 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day ticket.

Another offer Disney UK are doing is saving 42% when booking 2 weeks at SSR or OKW for stays between 2 October and 28 November 2009, apparently it also includes the 14 day ticket (for the price of a 7 day ticket) and the DDP plan for free too.

I've been on the dark side for a year or two but I'm back:yay: Could someone fill me in on the last 4/3 and something about the QS dining being included at the values??? Was it only included at the values? Thanks!!

Regarding the UK announcement...this could be an indication of what might happen on Wednesday. Don't forget that folks overseas plan their holidays well in advance and WDW knows that and wants their $$ (or pounds)!!

Yes, it's available if you book 5 or more nights :)

For 2009 stays, the date of free dining is between 31 August and 17 December 2009 (latest date of check-out 18 December 2009), you have to book by 5 October 2009, and for 2010 free dining, it's between 1 August and 18 November 2010 (latest date of check-out 19 November 2010), you have to book by 29 December 2009.

Also, for 2009 stays, you get a 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day ticket.

Another offer Disney UK are doing is saving 42% when booking 2 weeks at SSR or OKW for stays between 2 October and 28 November 2009, apparently it also includes the 14 day ticket (for the price of a 7 day ticket) and the DDP plan for free too.

WOW!!!:thumbsup2 Those are AMAZING deals!!!:banana: Gives me great hope for "bouncing back" next August w/ Free Dining!:yay:

Hey ClareH37, I think I "know" who you are :) I am friends :hug: w/ Jane from the UK, we met via the DIS Boards and I remember reading her Trip Reports over on the DIBB Boards and I believe you are her friend with pictures with her?

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this great information! Nice to "meet" you! :goodvibes

I've been on the dark side for a year or two but I'm back:yay: Could someone fill me in on the last 4/3 and something about the QS dining being included at the values??? Was it only included at the values? Thanks!!

Regarding the UK announcement...this could be an indication of what might happen on Wednesday. Don't forget that folks overseas plan their holidays well in advance and WDW knows that and wants their $$ (or pounds)!!

I'll let someone else explain the 4/3....I did not participate in that promotion, so I am not "up" on the details....(we did the military salute with the 40% off)

But what I wanted to say was some people here in the U.S have to plan their holidays way in advance also (due to DH's deployment rotation), and I would love to have some idea about promotions that they would be offering when we have to travel.

Jennifer

WOW!!!:thumbsup2 Those are AMAZING deals!!!:banana: Gives me great hope for "bouncing back" next August w/ Free Dining!:yay:

Hey ClareH37, I think I "know" who you are :) I am friends :hug: w/ Jane from the UK, we met via the DIS Boards and I remember reading her Trip Reports over on the DIBB Boards and I believe you are her friend with pictures with her?

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this great information! Nice to "meet" you! :goodvibes

Hi Felicia :goodvibes Yes, that's me, good to "meet" you too - 2 trips under our belt together and another one in the the planning for December 2010 - maybe we should all plan one 'big' trip next year :cool1:

Hi Clare!!! I would LOVE to see Jane again and it would be great fun to meet you too (in person...LOL) - even if I couldn't do the entire trip w/ you guys I would love to come for a day or two...we'll have to keep that in the back of my mind! We'll stay in touch - I will have to email Jane tonight and tell her we "ran into" one another! :goodvibes

Hi Clare!!! I would LOVE to see Jane again and it would be great fun to meet you too (in person...LOL) - even if I couldn't do the entire trip w/ you guys I would love to come for a day or two...we'll have to keep that in the back of my mind! We'll stay in touch - I will have to email Jane tonight and tell her we "ran into" one another! :goodvibes

Sounds like a plan ;)

Hmm ... now I'm intrigued. 4/3 + Free Dining for Aug 2010 would be FANTASTIC ... family GG here we come!

Usually by now haven't we heard some website say what the deal is and they are usually right. Has anyone heard anything like that?

I can't imagine them offering 4/3 and free dining. If they do that then they must really be hurting.

agree...doubt they will offer anything excessive, especially not for a long time in advance (can't see them offering anything other that some standard bouncebacks to Free Diners, and even that I'm betting they scale back to the tiered Free Dining for bounceback...would be very surprised to see any general public deals for August 2010 now.)

Would be smarter, business-wise, if they're going to offer any promos for 2010 bookings to offer a small incentive now, and then if bookings don't pick up then offer a better deal a few months down the road (like last year, deals for January-April came out around November I think.)

I did the 4/3 in January. It included 3 free nights at the hotel and 3 free days on the base tickets. It did not include dining. You could buy whichever dining you wanted, but you had to pay for the dining plan for all the days (no "3 free days" on dining). From January to March, however, you also got a $200 gift card with the package.

I can't imagine them offering 4/3 and free dining. If they do that then they must really be hurting.

agree...doubt they will offer anything excessive, especially not for a long time in advance (can't see them offering anything other that some standard bouncebacks to Free Diners, and even that I'm betting they scale back to the tiered Free Dining for bounceback...would be very surprised to see any general public deals for August 2010 now.)

Would be smarter, business-wise, if they're going to offer any promos for 2010 bookings to offer a small incentive now, and then if bookings don't pick up then offer a better deal a few months down the road (like last year, deals for January-April came out around November I think.)

Oh .... I agree with you both .... but it is still fun to dream! I don't really expect whatever is announced on the 12th to impact WDW vacations over halfway through 2010, but it may hint at what's to come down the road. And, if the offer IS something fabulous for early in the year, it might be incentive for us to experience WDW in a different season than we usually do.

Does anyone out there know when they usually release codes or promotions for the next year (2010)? :confused3 We are going in March (14-20) and anxiously awaiting some news.:rolleyes:

Minnie ::MinnieMo DH:cool2: DS (9)pirate: DD (5)princess:

I did the 4/3 in January. It included 3 free nights at the hotel and 3 free days on the base tickets. It did not include dining. You could buy whichever dining you wanted, but you had to pay for the dining plan for all the days (no "3 free days" on dining). From January to March, however, you also got a $200 gift card with the package.

Hey, your post just gave me chills....maybe it's buy 4/get 3 free nights, tickets and dining. That has to be it. Don't you think.:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter