theories on the august 12th big announcement....

We did get that code, for some reason I thought it was 1 child/adult :confused3 Am I off on that?

Kelma
Mom to 2 princes and 2 princesses

I booked that code for my two girls (3,8) and myself. Of course, I paid rack rate for the room but only had to pay for tickets and food for myself. They were both free for tickets and food. Months later I added my sister on and of course then we paid for her tickets and food but... If I'd had three kids in the room with me they all would have had free tickets and food. It's an extra great deal for a single parent with small kids. :banana:

How does one get a PIN discount, thanks!!
:hippie:

sing up on the disney site for info & call them - asking if any code may be associated with your (or DHs name even) under current & any old addresses:wizard:

not sure of the rhyme or reason, this year was the 1st i ever received a code (buy 5, get 2 free) yet wasn't able to take advantage as i had already booked a cruise to Alaska:)...maybe im on the short-list now:goodvibes

Sounds interesting...we took advantage earlier this year on the 4/3 deal & I thought it was great. We did the QS plan & I liked it better...not being tied down to a certain park/place & time. I'm sure someone here on the Disboards will let us all know when it comes out!!!

Hi. I see that you stayed at Dixie Landing.. Do you know if the Water View rooms are close to the Hospitality room and pool? We are leaving September 16th. woo hoo . would love to know where our room is located. I know they can't promise you a room, but I do have a disability and I would love to be close to the dining room and pool. Thank you for any info ..Mary :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter