TheNeverEndingPTR! Sept2010...no, November...WAIT! January?Ugh. maybe September 2011!

I'm ordering my pressed penny folders on eBay (they have lots for super cheap so I'm willing to share my source ;) ). I'm just doing plain, non-Disney ones because the kids already have lots of these on other vacations (yep, I go to places other than WDW :scared1: ) and will just put them all in the same folder. Of course if you wanted you could cover the folders bought online- hmm, maybe when I get the mine and get the dimensions I'll see if someone can do a personalized non-Disney cover. :rolleyes1

You have NO idea- today I made a to do list of all the things I need to make/buy/book by MONTH so I can be sure to get it all done but not too soon so that I still have things to look forward to. :rotfl2:

ETA: I just made three tables to outline my t-shirt plans! One with disigns for each person, one with colors everyone will need, and one matching disigns to colors. heehee

:rotfl2: OMG, that's it, you have surpassed me! :worship:

I can hardly contain myself, I purchased my lens and it will arrive Thursday! That seems like an eternity, you would think I could be patient, I've been waiting for months for this thing! I was lucky enough to have a couple clients give me Christmas bonuses, so it made the decision easy! :thumbsup2

I have decided, however, that I just can't talk about payments on our package with Rey. :rolleyes: He doesn't get the concept that if we "wait until next month" b/c things might be tight with money, that it will never get paid. He doesn't deal with the bills other than handing over his hard earned cash, so I understand that he doesn't get it. He told me to hold off on making a payment right now when I brought it up. So, I'll wait b/c he asked me to, but in the future I think I should just pay pay pay a little at a time and not discuss every payment. It's the same concept as coming up with the deposit that I talked about previously. There is ALWAYS something else it can go to, so you just have to bite the bullet and pay it and then the money is "gone". I'm rambling, I digress... :rolleyes:

We went to see The Princess & The Frog yesterday (with Hope no less!) and we loved it! I can see some new tshirts designs in my future! :laughing: It was funny, going to WDW has changed how I notice Disney stuff. Savannah too. During the opening credits where they show the Disneyland castle and play the music/fireworks, Savannah looked back and me and smiled with that knowing smile. I almost leaned over the told Hope that she would never watch another Disney movie opening without thinking of Wishes, but I was trying to control myself...Rey says I talk too much during movies! :p

So, now that I have my lens (well, almost! Hurry up UPS!) I can dig a little deeper (heehee...reference to the movie) and start making those payments as frequently as possible! I think I have it in my head that they need to be at least $100 or more, but I bet I would pay off more if I did $20 at a time as well. It doesn't seem like much, but if I keep waiting for bigger amounts I might spend the smaller amounts on things that aren't needed. Ooops, there I go rambling again! :rolleyes1

Expect lots of photos starting Thursday or Friday, I have to get lots of practice with the new lens, right?!!! and...since I can't seem to post without posting pics, I'll make good and show you a shot of my dogs. Max is my dumb Boxer, he's normally in a confused state and don't hold any food in your hand like you are going to give it to him as he drools like a faucet all over the floor! He's 2 1/2 and calming down "a bit" but can be quite a spaz!
julysummer09001.jpg

Sapphire is my wonderdog. She's the sweetest dog ever and it's a good thing b/c I tolerate my whole house being covered in dog hair b/c of her. She sheds like you wouldn't believe! You can probably guess why we named her Sapphire:
MAY23059066.jpg

Hello!!! Just signing up for your long wait! We originally thought we were going to go in August but i'm 98% sure we are switching that thought to the end of September. I'm thinking the 20-27 right now!!!

It's quite a ways away, but it will go by so fast!!!

Hello!!! Just signing up for your long wait! We originally thought we were going to go in August but i'm 98% sure we are switching that thought to the end of September. I'm thinking the 20-27 right now!!!

It's quite a ways away, but it will go by so fast!!!

Ooooh! I'm so happy you joined my PTR! I read your trip report right before leaving on our trip in October, it got me in the spirit! :)

OH, your dogs are sooooo cute!! and my goodness you take awesome pictures! This weekend I purchased Victoria & my white t-shirts and a tye dye kit. I've traced the Mickey head on both and I will be attempting to make the spiral mickey t-shirts soon. Hey, there's a lot to do in 9 months and 9 days.....:banana:

OH, your dogs are sooooo cute!! and my goodness you take awesome pictures! This weekend I purchased Victoria & my white t-shirts and a tye dye kit. I've traced the Mickey head on both and I will be attempting to make the spiral mickey t-shirts soon. Hey, there's a lot to do in 9 months and 9 days.....:banana:

Oh Yay Tie dye! My advise (even though you didn't ask) is to take your time and make sure the rubberbands around the mickeyhead are tight! We will be making more as well, but probably not until early summer. You'll have to show me how yours turn out!

OH, I forgot to ask ---- I think in one of your posts yhou mentioned making your own pressed penny folder....or am I dreaming???? Are there instructions on the Dis creative boards????:flower3:

Hey Ann, I thought of you today when I found these while I was deeply lost in the DISign boards...

http://www.4shared.com/file/54217281/bc7076f0/Pressed_Pennies__Left.html?dirPwdVerified=b6bb9149

http://www.4shared.com/file/54217280/cb774666/Pressed_Pennies_Right.html?dirPwdVerified=b6bb9149

I've decided to just let the kids glue their pennies to these and keep them in their scrapbook instead of buying the folder on eBay. I'm assuming only one side has a design like most pressed pennies, otherwise I'll have to revise this plan!

HTH! :goodvibes

I wouldn't have minded you talking during the movie Karen! I was forcing myself to be quiet too. ;-)

And I immediately came home and requested a new shirt with Tiana, lol!

I wouldn't have minded you talking during the movie Karen! I was forcing myself to be quiet too. ;-)

And I immediately came home and requested a new shirt with Tiana, lol!

Ahem...I know, I saved it to my computer as well when she posted it for you! :rolleyes1 That'll teach ya not to get a name put on the design! :laughing:

and what is this about glueing pressed pennies into something? I haven't seen something on the DIS??? How is that possible? Off to click on that link of yours...

Hey Ann, I thought of you today when I found these while I was deeply lost in the DISign boards...

http://www.4shared.com/file/54217281/bc7076f0/Pressed_Pennies__Left.html?dirPwdVerified=b6bb9149

http://www.4shared.com/file/54217280/cb774666/Pressed_Pennies_Right.html?dirPwdVerified=b6bb9149

I've decided to just let the kids glue their pennies to these and keep them in their scrapbook instead of buying the folder on eBay. I'm assuming only one side has a design like most pressed pennies, otherwise I'll have to revise this plan!

HTH! :goodvibes
Oh, that's so nice of you to think of me, Hope. I haven't quite decided what to do yet! Putting them in the scrapbook is a great idea since I'm a huge scrapper myself.

Well, I am going to use the idea! It will work well b/c I have found that before the trip I'm all gung-ho about pin trading and penny smashing, but then we never get around to it?? :confused3 Last trip we got ONE penny! So, gluing (is that how you spell that?????) will work well for us as I'm guessing there won't be that many...but I'm gonna try harder this time! :laughing:

Oooooh Squeeee! I told you I would be a happy camper when I got my lens and I am! It arrived today and I've been playing with it. Cannot wait to get it to WDW and get all those shots I couldn't get in October! ;)

It's a 35mm 1.8 and it's great for low light and has a beautiful creamy bokeh (the blurry background). NOW I can finally start making payments more consistently. It's no good to have the lens for the trip and not have a trip for lack of money! Here's just a couple shots I took a little bit ago...

nikkor35mm035ab.jpg

nikkor35mm042ab.jpg

nikkor35mm079ab.jpg

nikkor35mm086ab.jpg

So, Hope and I decided that we're going to start walking 3x a week. I'll go to her house once, she'll go to mind once and then the other time will be after homeschool playgroup. I really need to get some weight off, but more importantly get in shape for all that walking! I just feel better and it really annoyed me when my body didn't want to go anymore when we were on the trip but my mind did!

I'm playing with the idea of training for the 1/2 marathon F&W Festival opening. I think I'm nuts and I'm not sure yet AT ALL, but it's rolling around in my head. How far is a 1/2 marathon anyway??? :laughing: I think it's at midnight or something at Epcot? I swear I read something about it, I'll have to look into it. Not only would it be great for my health, but so so so fun...

Eli is coming on Sunday for the week and we're all excited for Winter Solstice & Christmas, the lens just happens to make it even more exciting for me. ;) I'll be posting pictures but it may not be until after the holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone if I don't check in before then! (who am I kidding? I think I can go 2 days without updating??) :lmao:

Awesome Pictures!!! Wow! What a difference a lens can make. I especially love your doggie!!! As for me, I still haven't been able to put the deposit down on the trip yet. Money has been so tight with heating season, Christmas, and just plain life!!! Can't wait for the good old tax refund to come in....oh, wait....I have to actually file the taxes first! UGH!:rotfl: But, I usually get most of it back being a single mom, head of household, so some of that money will go towards the trip! That's great that you and Hope are going to go walking! Need to practice for Disney!!!!

Oh look, I couldn't even go more than a day without an update! ;)

Lots of running around today but tonight Savannah & I made cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, an old favorite of ours. I did NOT eat them, I'm trying to eat better, but had fun taking pictures.

cookies100a.jpg

cookies099a.jpg

cookies108a.jpg

cookies120a.jpg

cookies130a.jpg

cookies134a.jpg

cookies156a.jpg

What does this have to do with WDW, you ask? :rolleyes:

Uh...er..um...well, they are Christmas cookies and Christmas is making money tight and to add insult to injury, Rey won't get paid Monday like normal (paperwork issues?) so my petsitting money, which was SUPPOSED to make a payment on our package, will have to pay for groceries. Bah humbug! :mad: Each time I don't make a payment when I wanted to, I get frustrated and a little more stressed about getting this paid for. I know it's 9 months away, but time FLIES when you have excuses for using the money elsewhere and I don't want to get stressed out in the end (uh...so I'm stressing now? Makes sense) :rolleyes:

Kareeeennnnnnn--

I loved your Offffffff with their heads report.:love: I am in for this one, too. I am a planner too, but work too many hours to devote my time to it. Not planning a trip till next December (gotta see the holiday decorations at least once!), but we are starting the planning already. It will be me and my sister (no husbands or kids, he he he). We are Dis fanatics - she more than me.

Oh, and a half marathon is around 13 miles. I did the Avon Breast Cancer walk one year (I'm a survivor!), and I believe it was 26.2 miles for the marathon length. Good luck. It should be great fun, with the right attitude.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tripping along with you....:thumbsup2

popcorn::

Linda

Hi Stinkerbell!!!! I found out there is a 5K as well in MK at 7am on our last day. I'm contemplating it, but we'll see if I can get off my tush and get myself training!

I'm so glad you liked my TR! Let me know if you start one too. I would love to see the holiday decorations, but my busiest time of year for petsitting is during the holidays, so I won't get to see them anytime in the near future! *pout*

Gah! It's official, you converted me... I started my own PTR. :rotfl:

ETA: and in my opening post I lay out all of your evil plans and how you drug me here against my will, heehee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter