TheNeverEndingPTR! Sept2010...no, November...WAIT! January?Ugh. maybe September 2011!

ACK!!!! I just realized that in Sept. they do not have MNSSHP on as many days as in October. When I made my itinerary, I was basing it on October days that they had the party....

Gives me something to do in this cold weather, I suppose, but I bet I have it all worked out in an hour or so. :rolleyes:

ACK!!!! I just realized that in Sept. they do not have MNSSHP on as many days as in October. When I made my itinerary, I was basing it on October days that they had the party....

Gives me something to do in this cold weather, I suppose, but I bet I have it all worked out in an hour or so. :rolleyes:

Ok --- have we given you enough time to figure it all out???:rotfl2:

:laughing: Not quite! It's taking longer than expected. It's not the day of MNSSHP that makes it difficult, it's the day after. I know they will sleep in (I say THEY b/c I still don't sleep in! LOL) and that will mess up our RD at Epcot for Future World! Grph.

It's a good thing I actually have to work or else I'd be asking you every hour! This work stuff is getting in the way of my Disney planning, though. That just doesn't seem right!

Well, I found out that there were Thursday parties last Sept. but now I'm concerned that there won't be, it looks like maybe they released those nights later? Either that or the first site I found was just incorrect. AND, some Thursday's did have MNSSHP and some did not. Sept. 24th did not, but the following Thursday did, and since we are going around this time it is difficult to guess what they will do. Either way, I don't want to make all my ADR's at the end of March and then find out there isn't a party on Thursday. So....

I'm bombarding Hope with emails trying to figure out how things can be changed so it doesn't mess up her itinerary. It would be best if we did MNSSHP on Tuesday night and BB on Wednesday, the day after the party so that we could sleep in a bit (and Rey won't be going, I suspect the boys won't either) but that evening we were going to go to MK for Spectro/Wishes and we don't want to switch that with Thursday in case there IS MNSSHP b/c we will miss out on Wishes/Spectro. So, we need to make sure we have enough park days/tickets do go to MK on Wednesday after BB. I was originally planning on BB being a non-park day, but I think there are enough tickets.

Got that?!?!? :rotfl:

Oh my....I have a headache now!!!!:scared1: I know between you and Hope you will get it all figured out! I take it Spectro isn't on every night, right? I haven't gotten that far in my planning yet......

No, because of the Halloween party, Spectro is on limited nights. Argh...and I tried to talk to Rey about it (EPIC FAIL) and he got annoyed that we will only be at F&W on our last day. I told him this previously, but he forgot, so now he's upset all over again. The way they have F&W starting a little later this year, it makes it really difficult to fit everything in. Why did they have to mess with a good thing? :p

I can't wait to have the MNSSHP dates for 2010 out too! I can't wait for park hours so I can have everything planned out. I keep jotting down tentative schedules too and making myself crazy.

Well, I found out that there were Thursday parties last Sept. but now I'm concerned that there won't be, it looks like maybe they released those nights later? Either that or the first site I found was just incorrect. AND, some Thursday's did have MNSSHP and some did not. Sept. 24th did not, but the following Thursday did, and since we are going around this time it is difficult to guess what they will do. Either way, I don't want to make all my ADR's at the end of March and then find out there isn't a party on Thursday. So....

I'm bombarding Hope with emails trying to figure out how things can be changed so it doesn't mess up her itinerary. It would be best if we did MNSSHP on Tuesday night and BB on Wednesday, the day after the party so that we could sleep in a bit (and Rey won't be going, I suspect the boys won't either) but that evening we were going to go to MK for Spectro/Wishes and we don't want to switch that with Thursday in case there IS MNSSHP b/c we will miss out on Wishes/Spectro. So, we need to make sure we have enough park days/tickets do go to MK on Wednesday after BB. I was originally planning on BB being a non-park day, but I think there are enough tickets.

Got that?!?!? :rotfl:

I got it. :thumbsup2 And I'm nothing if not flexible so we'll get it figured out. :goodvibes

I'm going to have my eraser worn out by the time the hours come out!!!!:eek:

You should SEE my schedule! I pulled it out and it has scribbles and scratch marks all over it! :laughing: I'm getting ready to type up the revised edition now, Hope helped me figure it all out. I'm lucky to have such a flexible planner in my midst, that's a rare thing! :p

well now you offered........dying to see your new, revised schedule....oh, and I tell you it's a good thing the supervisor isn't in today as I've been on these boards more than working.......:rolleyes1

You should SEE my schedule! I pulled it out and it has scribbles and scratch marks all over it! :laughing: I'm getting ready to type up the revised edition now, Hope helped me figure it all out. I'm lucky to have such a flexible planner in my midst, that's a rare thing! :p

Yes, you are lucky to have such an amazing and awesome friend. :p

Ok! I'll make this an official post since I finally figured it all out...for now! :p If you only read the official posts, I had a scheduling emergency when I realized that the last Thursday of Sept. last year they did NOT have MNSSHP, so I had to change things around!. Luckily Hope came to the rescue and she made switching things around relatively painless! ;) I'm still left with a CS credit, may use that at F&W on our last day (I had trouble finding anything without meat at the F&W stands last year) The little blue (H) is for parks are when Hope will be at the same park as well.

Sat. Sept. 25th, 2010
Flight to Orlando
check in/swim
DTD (H)
(CS) dinner-Wolfgang Puck

Sunday, Sept. 26, 2010
MK-rope drop
(TS)-breakfast Crystal Palace
(S)
Hop to Epcot
(TS)-dinner Biergarten

Monday, Sept. 27, 2010
DHS-rope drop (H)
breakfast in room (cereal/bars)
(CS)-Starring Rolls and/or Studio Catering Co.
(TS)-Boma dinner
hop to MK for Spectro & Wishes (H)

Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010
Animal Kingdom RD
breakfast in room
(TS) Tusker House lunch
(CS)-Columbia Harbor House early dinner
MNSSHP!!!

Wednesday, Sept. 29th, 2010
sleep in
Blizzard Beach (H)
breakfast in room or
(CS) breakfast at ASMU or BB?
(S) BB
(TS) dinner Ohana
Wishes from beach

Thursday, Sept. 30th, 2010
Epcot Future World RD (H)
breakfast or in room
(CS)-meet Hope for lunch-Sunshine Seasons
girls-Kim Possible before swim break
(TS)-1900 Park Fare dinner (earliest dinner ADR I can get)
Hop to Epcot (WS) if we are up to it (should be soft opening for F&W!)

Friday, Oct. 1, 2010
sleep in/swim
Epcot World Showcase (first day of F&W Festival!)
(S credits) & (CS)-F&W lunch
(TS)-Chef's de France dinner (late-7ish)
Illuminations

Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010
(S)breakfast
(CS) lunch at DTD-Earl of Sandwich
(S-leftovers)Goofy's candy
Leave-BOOOOOOO!

subbing in...Just found you thru Hopes PTR :) It's nice to know that there are other OCD DIS addicts besides me,lol.

Veronica

:) Thanks! We went December 1-12 2009--we've not even been home a month yet--but I'm already planning next years!

Veronica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter