The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Woah so many good posts lately, I love it. Especially the Hope and Raven bit. I'm about to crash so I'll reply in the morning. I was busy with the bf most of the day.

Agent Hill: "I don't normally do too much Christmas shopping other than for the occasional comrade, but I suppose I should start. I try not to get too stressed out over buying luxuries for people."

Clint: "Yeah. I think it's a mix for her. Cleaning, decorating, cards, etc. We're going to the tree farm later after school as a family. It should be fun."

Logan: "I'm scared," he murmured.

Thora: "You'll do just fine, I'll be right there."

Jay: "Me and Ev will be too."

Evelyn: "Yeah."

Hope: She started msking breakfast.

Mike: He nodded in response.

Steve: "Thank you." He went to fetch it.

Clint: "No problem."

Hope: "Ooh. Tell her I think it looks pretty."

Raven: She shrugged. "It's practical."

Mike: "She looks nice. Not as pretty as my princess though." He was still a little bit angry. He could think of and talk about her civilly and treat her like a lady, but their relationship wasn't going to be the same.

Evelyn: "Awe. Thanks. Will do Hope." She texted June. Hope and Thora think your new hair is pretty :) I agree.

OOC: Wait he's mad at Evelyn or mad at the world in general?

Clint: "Yeah. I think it's a mix for her. Cleaning, decorating, cards, etc. We're going to the tree farm later after school as a family. It should be fun."

Evelyn: "Awe. Thanks. Will do Hope." She texted June. Hope and Thora think your new hair is pretty :) I agree.

OOC: I think he's mad at June...

June: Aww, tell them I said thank you. I Just needed to change how I looked after a mission, so this kinda happened. I've been considering dying it purple, but I don't think my dad would like that.

Logan: He nodded. "First day of school. I got this."

Gordon: "Yes you do."

June: Aww, tell them I said thank you. I Just needed to change how I looked after a mission, so this kinda happened. I've been considering dying it purple, but I don't think my dad would like that.

OOC: Oh okay gotcha. With the news my mom put a offer on a house in the middle of nowhere country with her boyfriend I'm kinda out of it today. I don't want to move. :sad2:

Evelyn: Will do. Purple would be really cool, maybe ask Mr. Coulson what he'd think."June says thanks."

Jay: He fist pumped Logan. "Let's do this."

OOC: Oh okay gotcha. With the news my mom put a offer on a house in the middle of nowhere country with her boyfriend I'm kinda out of it today. I don't want to move. :sad2:

Evelyn: Will do. Purple would be really cool, maybe ask Mr. Coulson what he'd think."June says thanks."

OOC: Aww, that sucks honey.

June: I dunno...

OOC: Si. No offense meant, completely not personal.

OOC: Oh no that sucks.

Hope: "Well, you're welcome."

Raven: "Morning. I haven't seen Maria at alk since she arrived or at all this morning, I think you're okay."

Nova: Leave it to Raven to pick up on her uneasiness. She said, "I guess, but she found me last night. I don't intend to make the mistake of not being on guard again."

Agent Hill: A small smile formed at her lips. She said, "That's wonderful, I hope you all have a good time." She did everything in her power to force herself to relax some more.

Nova: Leave it to Raven to pick up on her uneasiness. She said, "I guess, but she found me last night. I don't intend to make the mistake of not being on guard again."

Raven: "You know letting your guard down even a moment can get you killed, or worse, compromised. I should hope not." She had been compromised before. It was not something she ever wanted to happen again.

Raven: "You know letting your guard down even a moment can get you killed, or worse, compromised. I should hope not." She had been compromised before. It was not something she ever wanted to happen again.

Nova: She looked impassive. "I am perfectly aware. She was quiet. I couldn't avoid her." Nova murmured in annoyance.

OOC: Aww, that sucks honey.

June: I dunno...

OOC: Yeah it does... thanks. I'll probably move in with my dad, he's twenty minutes from my house. But I'm rocky with him after he cheated with my mom and got married 5 months after the divoorce. It's a lose lose lol.

Evelyn: "You'd know your dad better than me."

Agent Hill: A small smile formed at her lips. She said, "That's wonderful, I hope you all have a good time." She did everything in her power to force herself to relax some more.

Clint: "Thanks Maria.', he said with a genuine smile.

Nova: She looked impassive. "I am perfectly aware. She was quiet. I couldn't avoid her." Nova murmured in annoyance.

Raven: She shrugged. "Sometimes you can't avoid things and you lose. That's life."

OOC: Yeah it does... thanks. I'll probably move in with my dad, he's twenty minutes from my house. But I'm rocky with him after he cheated with my mom and got married 5 months after the divoorce. It's a lose lose lol.

OOC: Yeah I don't blame you

June: "Yeah."

OOC: That really sucks...

June: "Yeah."

OOC: That really sucks...

OOC: Yeah it does... but then I have to put things in perspective and realize how small of a burden that is compared to other things. Like this girl at my boyfriend's school died in a car crash yesterday.

OOC: Oh wow

Mine: 'Yeah."

OOC: Yeah it's tragic. And the mother is in critical condition. I use the road the girl died on all the time...

Jay: "Let's go." He and Hope went to his car. "I'm considering not taking my car and just hitching a ride withsome else to save gas and the planet and all that jazz because I don't have to go to the archery range most of the time because dad is going to train me."

Evelyn: She zipped her backpack tight (Which was hard to do as it was brimming with campaign stuff.) and went to the motorcycle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter