The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Hope: She kissed him back lightly and gave a smile. "It was good."

Mike: He blushed a bit. "It's not a big deal."

Hope and Raven: They both took stickers.

Steve: "No, not really. Say, did you see where I put the other bag?"

Jay: He smiled back. "Good."

Evelyn: She gave him a kiss. "Yes it is. This campaign is close and you need to win. Smith is just in it for popularity, I doubt he'd actually do much for our school unlike you.

Clint: "Well I think so. I think..." He looked around. "Over there by the water station."

Nova: Nova awoke really early, did some stretching, and had a hot shower. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, as it was getting longer over time, and got dressed in a bland typical outfit. She wasn't going downstairs yet, for her mother had promised to stay at least until Christmas Eve.

Agent Hill: She woke up, freshened up with a shower, and decided to practice shooting. Each conversation she spent with Nova, each time she needed to get the frustration out.

Gordon: He woke up and went downstairs, making himself a large cup of coffee. He took a campaign sticker, but because he was half asleep he put it on his forehead when he tried to brush hair out of his eues.

Thora: She went downstairs sleepily and fell asleep at the table.

June: She had cut her hair short, so she sent Evelyn a picture.

Nova: After checking to make sure the coast was clear, she walked downstairs and into the kitchen where she took a campaign sticker before looking for something to eat.

Agent Hill: She fired her last shot, then took off her safety glasses. She said her good mornings to Clint and Steve, who hopefully wouldn't notice her frustration.

Gordon: He woke up and went downstairs, making himself a large cup of coffee. He took a campaign sticker, but because he was half asleep he put it on his forehead when he tried to brush hair out of his eues.

Thora: She went downstairs sleepily and fell asleep at the table.

June: She had cut her hair short, so she sent Evelyn a picture.

Evelyn: She peeled off a new sticker and put it on Gordon's shirt.

Jay: "Wow Thorsons why are you too so tired? "

Evelyn: She saw the text and replied. "I love it! I wish I could pull off shirt hair." Evelyn showed her phone to the others. "Look."

Jay: "Oh cool."

Nova: After checking to make sure the coast was clear, she walked downstairs and into the kitchen where she took a campaign sticker before looking for something to eat.

Agent Hill: She fired her last shot, then took off her safety glasses. She said her good mornings to Clint and Steve, who hopefully wouldn't notice her frustration.

Clint: "Morning Maria. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Poor Nat always gets so stressed this time if the year. But don't a lot of ladies?"

Evelyn: She saw the text and replied. "I love it! I wish I could pull off shirt hair." Evelyn showed her phone to the others. "Look."

Gordon: He shrugged. "we're lazy," he chuckled. "Thank you, Evelyn."

Thora: "She looks so pretty!"

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Ah okay. No problem. She does look pretty! "

Gordon: He grinned.

Thora: "I don't wanna go to school."

Logan: He came downstairs and gave Thora a kiss. "At least it's not your first day."

Clint: "Morning Maria. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Poor Nat always gets so stressed this time if the year. But don't a lot of ladies?"

Agent Hill: "I don't normally do too much Christmas shopping other than for the occasional comrade, but I suppose I should start. I try not to get too stressed out over buying luxuries for people."

Nova: After pouring herself a cup of coffee, she began to make herself a bagel with cream cheese. She kept both her ears open in case she heard her mother walking toward her.

Jay: He smiled back. "Good."

Evelyn: She gave him a kiss. "Yes it is. This campaign is close and you need to win. Smith is just in it for popularity, I doubt he'd actually do much for our school unlike you.

Clint: "Well I think so. I think..." He looked around. "Over there by the water station."

Hope: She started msking breakfast.

Mike: He nodded in response.

Steve: "Thank you." He went to fetch it.

Hope: "Ooh. Tell her I think it looks pretty."

Raven: She shrugged. "It's practical."

Mike: "She looks nice. Not as pretty as my princess though." He was still a little bit angry. He could think of and talk about her civilly and treat her like a lady, but their relationship wasn't going to be the same.

Jay: "Same I never want to go."

Hope: "I like it."

Raven: "Well you're a nerd."

Hope: "Says the slow-thinking jock."

Raven: "I'm not slow!"

Hope: "Your temper says differently."

Raven: "I don't need to think as much. My instincts already know how to react."

Hope: "That makes you sound SO smart."

Raven: "Hey, next time I stop a bullet heading your way, you'll thank me."

Hope: "So morbid."

Raven: "Realistic."

Hope: "You always have to have the last word, eh?"

Raven: "Well you're crazy, so I hace to correct you."

Hope: "Pot calling the kettle black."

Raven: "If you weren't my best friend I would have destroyed you."

Hope: "Aww I love you!'

Raven: "..."

Hope: "Aww come on, share the love!" She went and leaned on Raven, hugging her.

Raven: She looked irritated and embarrassed. "No."

Hope: "But Raaaeeeevveeeeennnnnn," she said, still holding on.

Raven: "Fine fine, I love you too, now get off," she grumbled, pushing her off.

Hope: She let go and did a victory dance in the kitchen.

OOC: Some fun friendly Hope and Raven banter.

Mike: "School's okay, I just feel weird going some days."

Logan: "I'm scared," he murmured.

Thora: "You'll do just fine, I'll be right there."

Mike: "You guys will be okay. And if you have any questions, you can ask any of us."

Raven: In a rare moment of compassion, she said, "I hate going and wouldn't go either, but the law says people have to be educated."

Nova: After pouring herself a cup of coffee, she began to make herself a bagel with cream cheese. She kept both her ears open in case she heard her mother walking toward her.

Raven: "Morning. I haven't seen Maria at alk since she arrived or at all this morning, I think you're okay."

Mike: "You guys will be okay. And if you have any questions, you can ask any of us."

Raven: In a rare moment of compassion, she said, "I hate going and wouldn't go either, but the law says people have to be educated."

Logan: "Thank you." He smiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter