The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Haha why thank you.
Yeah agreed.

Jay: He went to her floor and broke into song. "Pass the cranberry sauce we're having mashed potatoes! Oh the turkey looks great. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being there. Thank you for loving me. Everyone thankin'. The whole world's thankin' you. Thanking us for thanking you! Kill kill kill. Kill the turkey!"

Evelyn: She put on her robe and slippers and went downstairs. "Hey Nova. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Nova: "What's so happy about it? Other than the fact that everyone gets together, all for a bird."

OOC: I think it's needless to say that when Agent Hill calls, Nova won't be pleased.

Hope: She laughed and ran into his arms. "Good morning to you too. You're so weird. I love you."

Jay: He held her tight and lightly rocked her. "Why thanks. I love you too." He kissed her. "It's actually from Bob's Burgers and always gets stuck in my head. So catchy... I finally got to sing it today."

Nova: "What's so happy about it? Other than the fact that everyone gets together, all for a bird."

OOC: I think it's needless to say that when Agent Hill calls, Nova won't be pleased.

Evelyn: "It's a lot more than that actually." She looked over at Mike. He seemed so happy today!

OOC: I feel like doing some YA Polyvore set(s). Is it going to be a formal dinner or a casual dinner?

OOC: Probably somewhere in the middle. I made one for Evelyn a while back.

Jay: He held her tight and lightly rocked her. "Why thanks. I love you too." He kissed her. "It's actually from Bob's Burgers and always gets stuck in my head. So catchy... I finally got to sing it today." Evelyn: "It's a lot more than that actually." She looked over at Mike. He seemed so happy today! OOC: Probably somewhere in the middle. I made one for Evelyn a while back.

OOC: I love that episode omfgggg

Jay: He held her tight and lightly rocked her. "Why thanks. I love you too." He kissed her. "It's actually from Bob's Burgers and always gets stuck in my head. So catchy... I finally got to sing it today."

Evelyn: "It's a lot more than that actually." She looked over at Mike. He seemed so happy today!

OOC: Probably somewhere in the middle. I made one for Evelyn a while back.

Mike: He noticed Evelyn and smiled at her. "Hey princess."

Hope: "Good for you." She kissed him back and leaned into him. "I missed this. And missed you."

OOC: Hmm..

OOC: I love that episode omfgggg

OOC: YES! One of my favorite shows. And that episode is great.

Mike: He noticed Evelyn and smiled at her. "Hey princess."

Hope: "Good for you." She kissed him back and leaned into him. "I missed this. And missed you."

OOC: Hmm..

Evelyn: Her face lit up and she walked over to Mike, kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning!"

Jay: "Indeed. I did too! Today is going to be great."

OOC: YES! One of my favorite shows. And that episode is great.

Evelyn: Her face lit up and she walked over to Mike, kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning!"

Jay: "Indeed. I did too! Today is going to be great."

Mike: "And how are you?"

Hope: "I hope so - ugh, stupid name puns!"

June: She finally woke up and found everyone else. "Morning," she mumbled.

Fairywings said:
Mike: "And how are you?"

Hope: "I hope so - ugh, stupid name puns!"

Evelyn : "Great. You? "

Jay : "I think the name puns are kinda cute."

Doodle98 said:
June: "Okay. I'm honestly excited to leave."

Evelyn : "I just wish you didn't have to leave on Thanksgiving. Come on, it's a holiday."

Evelyn : "I just wish you didn't have to leave on Thanksgiving. Come on, it's a holiday."

June: "I don't like holidays. And I'll be back for Christmas, maybe, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like anyone's really gonna care I'm gone."

June: "I don't like holidays. And I'll be back for Christmas, maybe, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like anyone's really gonna care I'm gone."

Evelyn: "Well I told you yesterday I'd miss you. And I'm sure the others will too."

Jay: "I'll miss you June!"

Raven: "Good luck."

Mike: "I'm good."

Hope: "Maybe. But they're annoying too."

Evelyn: "Oh good."

Jay: "Yeah they can get confusing."

Evelyn: "Well I told you yesterday I'd miss you. And I'm sure the others will too." Jay: "I'll miss you June!" Evelyn: "Oh good." Jay: "Yeah they can get confusing."

June: She shrugged. "You'll just have one less depressed person here."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter