The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: "I have faith in you." Evelyn: "Hm. Well, she can still have friends and I know fellow SHIELD people become family."

June: She sighed, "it doesn't matter."

Evelyn: "Up to you. I used to want to be an agent, but even If I could I don't know if I'd want to. I like having friends and family..."

June: "I've been raised an agent, and according to Raven, not a very good one..."

Evelyn: She nodded back.

Jay: "Enough sadness everyone. Time to PASS THE CRANBERRY SAUCE WE'RE HAVING MASHED POTATOES! KILL THE TURKEY!"

Hope: She laughed and shook her head.

Mike: "Breakfast should be ready, I cooked a lot."

Gordon: He and his family walked in, talking happily and catching up. "Ms. June, your father is here."

June: She grinned. She ran over and hugged her father.

Raven: "Good morning Coulson." Hope: She waved at Coulson. "Hi, I'm not dead anymore! I just visited Valhalla for about 5-10 minutes. Nice place."

Coulson: "That's nice to hear. Must be nicer than Tahiti, for sure."

Thor: "Valhalla is a wonderful place."

Hope: She waved at Coulson. "Hi, I'm not dead anymore! I just visited Valhalla for about 5-10 minutes. Nice place."[/QUOTE]

Mine: "Hey Coulson." They helped Mike.

Jay: "YOU WHAT?! Love, why didn't you tell me you visited Valhalla? "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter