The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: "Hey, don't say that. You've done more good then harm. I don't think you don't give yourself enough credit. A few people aren't thrilled with the Hulk, but he has a lot of fans, little kids dressing up as him and tshirts and stuff. Fury invited your dad to the Avengers for a reason. He's special and a key asset. "

Evelyn: Her focus from the gun was drifting. She shot and didn't hold the gun stable enough. The gun kicked back and hit Evelyn's head. She fell to the floor, found a gash on her head, and started to cry from the pain mixed with being overwhelmded.
Hope: "I'm sorry. I guess you're right."

Raven: Raven heard a cry and went to find the source. She walked on and saw Evelyn on the ground. She went to get the first aid kit and approached Evelyn slowly. "Evelyn? It's me. Here, let me have a look at that."

Hope: "I'm sorry. I guess you're right."

Raven: Raven heard a cry and went to find the source. She walked on and saw Evelyn on the ground. She went to get the first aid kit and approached Evelyn slowly. "Evelyn? It's me. Here, let me have a look at that."
Jay: "Don't be sorry, I'm just here to make you feel better about yourself. And what I say is true."

Evelyn: She felt helpless, and was a little embarrassed. But she needed help. Evelyn held back the tears and got some words out. "Hi Raven. Come on over. Thank you."

Jay: "Don't be sorry, I'm just here to make you feel better about yourself. And what I say is true."

Evelyn: She felt helpless, and was a little embarrassed. But she needed help. Evelyn held back the tears and got some words out. "Hi Raven. Come on over. Thank you."
Hope: "Okay."

Raven: She came over and manhandled Evelyn until she was sitting with her back propped up on a wall. She opened the kit and started attending to Evelyn's cut. She didn’t say anything for a long time, wanting to focus. Finally, she said, "I don't know what happened to you, but you have that look on your face. The kind where everything has been destroyed. Lord knows I've worn it enough. If you need to talk to someone, find somebody you trust."

Raven: She came over and manhandled Evelyn until she was sitting with her back propped up on a wall. She opened the kit and started attending to Evelyn's cut. She didn’t say anything for a long time, wanting to focus. Finally, she said, "I don't know what happened to you, but you have that look on your face. The kind where everything has been destroyed. Lord knows I've worn it enough. If you need to talk to someone, find somebody you trust."
Jay: "I kinda want to meet this Veronica Rivers lady now."

Evelyn: "I don't even know who to trust anymore... I love my parents. But I can't believe what they've kept from me. I grew up on lies apparently."

Jay: "I kinda want to meet this Veronica Rivers lady now."

Evelyn: "I don't even know who to trust anymore... I love my parents. But I can't believe what they've kept from me. I grew up on lies apparently."
Hope: "I'm not surprised. But it might not work out well for you."

Raven: "Join the club. I've never lived truth. Even my relationships with other people began with lies."

Hope: "I'm not surprised. But it might not work out well for you."

Raven: "Join the club. I've never lived truth. Even my relationships with other people began with lies."
Jay: "Yeah. I know it probably won't, but I'm just curious now. I bet too lately she can't escape me, seeing me on TV and such."

Evelyn: "Thanks for the welcome." She sighed. "Sorry to hear that. How's the head looking?"

Jay: "Yeah. I know it probably won't, but I'm just curious now. I bet too lately she can't escape me, seeing me on TV and such."

Evelyn: "Thanks for the welcome." She sighed. "Sorry to hear that. How's the head looking?"
Hope: "That's true too."

Raven: "No problem. And don't worry about me. You don't miss what you never had. Well, if you don't mess with it and leave the bandage on except in the shower, where you will then get a fresh clean bandage, it will likely heal well and you won't get an infection or have to get stitches."

Hope: "That's true too."

Raven: "No problem. And don't worry about me. You don't miss what you never had. Well, if you don't mess with it and leave the bandage on except in the shower, where you will then get a fresh clean bandage, it will likely heal well and you won't get an infection or have to get stitches."
Jay: "Yeah. I'll talk to dad more about it later."

Evelyn: "Well, I don't know. It's a bit more complicated than that... Sounds good. Thanks for fixing me up."

Jay: "Yeah. I'll talk to dad more about it later."

Evelyn: "Well, I don't know. It's a bit more complicated than that... Sounds good. Thanks for fixing me up."

Raven: "It is. But I can't think like that. No problem. Be careful. Please leave the destructive rages to Hope. She's strong enough to not injure herself too terribly doing them."

Raven: "It is. But I can't think like that. No problem. Be careful. Please leave the destructive rages to Hope. She's strong enough to not injure herself too terribly doing them."
Evelyn: She ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah, I don't know if it's too destructive as much as a feeling of being in the dark and being shocked. You know, I trust you. Here we go." Evelyn told Raven what she learned today.

Evelyn: She ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah, I don't know if it's too destructive as much as a feeling of being in the dark and being shocked. You know, I trust you. Here we go." Evelyn told Raven what she learned today.
Raven: "Cloning? That's..that's awful. Terrible. I swear I didn't know, you've gotta believe me. They don't tell me much these days. I guess just don't blame Jay, sounds like he didn't know about any of this either."

Raven: "Cloning? That's..that's awful. Terrible. I swear I didn't know, you've gotta believe me. They don't tell me much these days. I guess just don't blame Jay, sounds like he didn't know about any of this either."
Evelyn: "Yeah I know right... it's hard to process. It all is. I believe you. Jay was more in the dark than I was. I didn't find out much about why SHIELD wanted to make a clone. Ill ask later. But I do know it was nothing to do with powers."

Evelyn: "Yeah I know right... it's hard to process. It all is. I believe you. Jay was more in the dark than I was. I didn't find out much about why SHIELD wanted to make a clone. Ill ask later. But I do know it was nothing to do with powers."
Raven: "In all honesty most science happens because scientists just want to know if they can."

Evelyn : "That's sick, espically when involving humanity."
Raven: "Of course it is. But that's the world. The super soldier serum that they prepared for me wasn't created because we were in war and it was the last hope for humanity. It was because they wanted to know if it would work. I volunteered because I was young and healthy and didn't care whether I lived or died."

Raven: "Of course it is. But that's the world. The super soldier serum that they prepared for me wasn't created because we were in war and it was the last hope for humanity. It was because they wanted to know if it would work. I volunteered because I was young and healthy and didn't care whether I lived or died."
Evelyn : "Yeah, that's our world. I kinda understand how you and Mike feel now." She looked at her hand, continuously opening and closing it. "I don't even know what or who I am anymOre. I'm not human, but not even a super being ethier. Just an experiment. Sorry, I'm being dramatic."

Evelyn : "Yeah, that's our world. I kinda understand how you and Mike feel now." She looked at her hand, continuously opening and closing it. "I don't even know what or who I am anymOre. I'm not human, but not even a super being ethier. Just an experiment. Sorry, I'm being dramatic."
Raven: "You're Evelyn. You're Michael's girlfriend and my close friend. You're a high school and soon to be college student. You're the sister of an Olympic athlete and son will have a sister-in-law."

Raven: "You're Evelyn. You're Michael's girlfriend and my close friend. You're a high school and soon to be college student. You're the sister of an Olympic athlete and son will have a sister-in-law."
Evelyn: "You know what, you're right. I am. Plus even though I just learned that stuff about my past it doesn't change they are my family and did a wonderful job raising Jay and I. Just because I was brought into this world another way doesn't mean I'm not human."

Jay: He pulled out his phone and googled Veronica Rivers. "Oh no.."

Evelyn: "You know what, you're right. I am. Plus even though I just learned that stuff about my past it doesn't change they are my family and did a wonderful job raising Jay and I. Just because I was brought into this world another way doesn't mean I'm not human."

Jay: He pulled out his phone and googled Veronica Rivers. "Oh no.."
Raven: "You'll be okay and get through this, you're strong and I have faith in you. Yeah, it's like saying kids born through C-section aren't human."

Hope: "What?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter