The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: She went to find her parents.

Nat: "Hey, dad and I have something we need to tell you. Go get Jay."

Evelyn: "Okay." She found Jay. "Mom and dad want to talk to us about something."

Jay: "About what?" He was confused.

Evelyn: "About our past I think. Isn't weird government files sometimes give us different birthdays."

Jay: He thought for a second. "Yeah.. I don't know why."

Evelyn: "Me ethier. Raven didn't ethier. Let's go." They went to their parents.

OOC: I'll write the rest when I have access to a computer.

Clint: "I'll just cut to the chase."

Nat: "I want you both to know that bloodline isn't everything, and love isn't defined by linage."

Clint: "You two aren't actually related."

Jay: "WHAT?!?" Where did this come from. And how!?

Evelyn: The truth was... crazy. She couldn't say anything. This was a lot to take in. Her whole past was not as she grew up knowing. I mean, she did look nothing like her father,

Clint: "Jay, you're mother is a woman by the name of Veronica Rivers. She worked with us at SHIELD. At the time I was training Nat actually. Everyone included Coulson made fun of me for liking your mother and being so hung up on her when she wouldn't do love. Everyone at the office thought Ms. Rivers was stunning. She liked me and everyone urged me to have fun with her. After weeks I finally did. Big mistake. Deep down I always knew Nat would fall for me, but the others convinced me she wouldn't, and I was being a typical guy who wanted dirty things. After a few rounds... I got her pregnant. Niether of us really wanted kids. But she wanted to abort you, and there was no way I was letting you die. I fought hard to keep you in the world. Veronica made it very clear she wanted nothing to do with raising you. She even moved to another base and asked never to see me or you again.

Jay: He was silent. Again, a lot to take in.

Evelyn: She was feeling the same.

Clint: "Yeah. Sorry for keeping that from you son. Nat is a better mom than Veronica could ever be. Just because she isn't blood related to you, doesn't make a difference."

Jay: "Alright. Thanks for fighting for me."

Clint: "You're welcome. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Jay: "When did you start dating mom."

Nat: "Once Evelyn came into the world, I realized a lot of love. A let myself love your father pretty shortly after. Jay you were... two months I think. We got married a year later. Very rare for the SHIELD community. But we made it work. "

Evelyn: "Who's my father?"

Nat: "Clint."

Evelyn: "Well yes. But blood father."

Nat: "You don't have a blood father."

Evelyn: "What?"

Nat: "You don't have a blood father. "

Evelyn: "But how..."

Natasha: "Our graduation back at my training in Russia has a special ceremony... they knew children were a distraction. So they made us no able to have kIds. SHIELD needed a volenteer. They were doing a cloning experiment. They weren't doing powers or anything. They just wanted to start with something even more miracoulous, humanity itself. Children weren't really in my agenda, but I knew this may be my only chance to have a child. I donated my DNA. You were finshed being created on October 1st 1997. "

evelyn: "I see." She was clone...

Natasha: "I've dyed my hair red all these years to make us look less identical."

Evelyn: She nodded her head.

Clint: "You have any questions."

Jay: He had nothing to say. He wasn't mad, it just didn't know what to say.

Evelyn: "I have a lot. But I think I've had enough answers for now."

Clint: "Alright. I want you to to know our family is more powerful than blood ties. You both are my children."

Evelyn: "Thanks dad."

Jay: "We love you."

Evelyn: "I need to think about things. I'm going downstairs and shoot."

Natasha: "Go ahead Ev. We're here to you when you need us ."

Evelyn: She went to the training room at shot bullets in the range.

Jay: "I'm going to see Hope." He went to find her.

Jay: He flopped on the couch and wrapped his arm around Hope. "Wow. I just learned a lot."
Hope: Sensing he needed it, she pulled him into her arms and held him close, combing her fingers through his hair with one hand while gripping him tightly with the other, asking no questions, just giving him warmth and comfort and a shoulder to cry on if he needed it. She knew the feeling, of knowing more than you wanted to or were ready for.

Hope: Sensing he needed it, she pulled him into her arms and held him close, combing her fingers through his hair with one hand while gripping him tightly with the other, asking no questions, just giving him warmth and comfort and a shoulder to cry on if he needed it. She knew the feeling, of knowing more than you wanted to or were ready for.
Jay: He shut his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

Hope: She kissed his forehead. "Anything for you. I love you, no matter what. Remember that."
Jay: He smiled. "Thanks love. I won't forget." Jay was silent for a little bit. "It's so weird. My whole life is a lie basically. "

Jay: He smiled. "Thanks love. I won't forget." Jay was silent for a little bit. "It's so weird. My whole life is a lie basically. "
Hope: "You're not alone. I'm with you. I believe what we have is truth." She was quiet. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to, but if you do I'll listen."

Hope: "You're not alone. I'm with you. I believe what we have is truth." She was quiet. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to, but if you do I'll listen."
Jay: "Yeah, that seems like the only real thing in my life so far. Well, I found out my mom isn't my real mom. My blood mom was some co-worker my dad had a friends with benefits thing. She wanted to abort me and avoid us at all cost. And oh yeah, Evelyn's a clone."

Jay: "Yeah, that seems like the only real thing in my life so far. Well, I found out my mom isn't my real mom. My blood mom was some co-worker my dad had a friends with benefits thing. She wanted to abort me and avoid us at all cost. And oh yeah, Evelyn's a clone."
Hope: "That's - wow, that sucks. It sounds awful to learn. I'm sorry."

Jay: "Thanks. Yeah it does." He sigh and then told the rest of the story. "It's just a lot to take in. But I guess it could be a lot worse."
Hope: "At least it sounds like your - that Clint and Natasha still care deeply for you both. Conversations like that are the worst. It wasn't a fun conversation when Dad told us we were monsters. Well, he never claimed we were monsters, but, well, I'm not an idiot."

Hope: "At least it sounds like your - that Clint and Natasha still care deeply for you both. Conversations like that are the worst. It wasn't a fun conversation when Dad told us we were monsters. Well, he never claimed we were monsters, but, well, I'm not an idiot."
Jay: "Yes they do. My parents are truly the best. I don't consider that Veronica lady my mother. Natasha's my mom. Yeah, those conversations aren't goof at all. I wouldn't call the other girl a monster. A monster purposely preys on the weak and does harm on purpose. The other girl is a Young Avenger. Saving lives and super hero stuff."

OOC: Hey can you make and publish another Polyvore contest? That'd be super helpful :)

Last edited:
Jay: "Yes they do. My parents are truly the best. I don't consider that Veronica lady my mother. Natasha's my mom. Yeah, those conversations aren't goof at all. I wouldn't call the other girl a monster. A monster purposely preys on the weak and does harm on purpose. The other girl is a Young Avenger. Saving lives and super hero stuff."
Hope: "You're parents are awesome. I wish I had a mom as cool as yours. I save people by destroying anything in my path. It doesn't matter why we do things, the only thing anyone ever sees when it comes to us is the destruction."

Hope: "You're parents are awesome. I wish I had a mom as cool as yours. I save people by destroying anything in my path. It doesn't matter why we do things, the only thing anyone ever sees when it comes to us is the destruction."
Jay: "Hey, don't say that. You've done more good then harm. I don't think you don't give yourself enough credit. A few people aren't thrilled with the Hulk, but he has a lot of fans, little kids dressing up as him and tshirts and stuff. Fury invited your dad to the Avengers for a reason. He's special and a key asset. "

Evelyn: Her focus from the gun was drifting. She shot and didn't hold the gun stable enough. The gun kicked back and hit Evelyn's head. She fell to the floor, found a gash on her head, and started to cry from the pain mixed with being overwhelmded.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter