The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Hey guys! I am about 6 months behind....yikes!!! What happened to Delia?

Oh very very sad. So sad that I walked away from Y&R basically. I stop here to read and I have watched an occasional episode.

DD was hit by a car and died.

I cried and I think every Y&R fan cried.

I hated that TPTB did that to us.

Oh very very sad. So sad that I walked away from Y&R basically. I stop here to read and I have watched an occasional episode. DD was hit by a car and died. I cried and I think every Y&R fan cried. I hated that TPTB did that to us.

Oh that stinks!!! Are they blaming billy?

This is pretty random, but I like that they are showing what the outside of the houses are "supposed" to look like. I want to see what Sharon's house and the tack house looks like. LOL

Adam tells Billy he was on his way to do something he should have done a long time ago. But Billy wont let him, instead, he will deal with him. Billy starts talking about Delia, Adam is puzzled, trying to figure out what is going on. Adam tries to leave but Billy points the gun at him. "No, your not, your coming with me." In the car, Adam asks Billy where they are going, Billy orders him to keep driving. They arrive at Delia's memorial. The only thing Adam admits to is putting Calla Lily there. Adam tries to comprehend Billy's cryptic messages, he even tries to flea, but Billy keeps the gun on him.

At the GCAC, Jack tells Hilary that Kyle quit his job at Newman Chancellor. He then tells her about Adam's "odd" wedding. He vows to find out what Victor is holding over Adam's head. After Kyle joins them, Jack tells them both to locate Jill. After Jack leaves to pick up Summer, Kyle catches Hilary looking at Jack. Hilary tells Kyle they can work together without a romantic link and she goes on to say her look was gratitude and she does not have a thing for Jack. She will NOT cross that line. Kyle doesn't believe her.

At the police station, Kevin and Paul discover the IP address from the anonymous poster leads to Adam Newman. Kevin wants Adam brought in for questioning, but Paul doesn't want to blow the case by jumping to conclusions. All they have at this time is circumstantial evidence. Kevin breaks down in tears.

ChelC visits with Chloe. She tells her about marrying Adam and their move to Paris. Chloe reminds ChelC just 6 months ago she was in love with Dylan, believing Adam couldn't possibly love her like she deserves to be loved. ChelC doesn't listen, insisting Adam has changed. Chloe believes Adam is running from something. ChelC gets offended with Chloe bashing her husband and she yells back at her. Chloe, "Adam has no right to take OUR little boy away!" ChelC reminds her that Connor is HER son, she leaves Chloe in tears. She goes back to the penthouse. She finds the note Adam left and is devastated after watching the video.

At Sharon's, Nick stops by to tell her Jack will be picking Summer up from the hospital tomorrow. Sharon updates Nick on her therapy sessions, Nick is proud of her progress. She even tells him about her seeing Cassie, but believes it was the last time. Summer was released early from the hospital, she and Jack stop by to see Sharon, thanking her for saving her life. Summer tells them all that she was an idiot for taking drugs which she thought were just for energy. Afterwards, Nick is upset watching Jack leave with Summer. He hates the thought of Jack walking her down the aisle. He blames himself, saying Summer is no longer his daughter. Sharon comforts Nick telling him that he and Summer will always be close. She hugs him and see's Cassie watching her.

At the Abbott home, Jack brings Summer there to recover. He tells her about Phyllis responding to music. Summer wonders if her mom will ever come out of her coma.

At Crimson Lights, Noah is still accusing Courtney of giving drugs to Summer. She denies it. Noah wants answers from her, he knows something is wrong and he wants to help.

Next:

Victor is with ChelC at the penthouse when the police arrive. Victor tells her he will take care of everything.

Kevin tells Chloe they have a break in the case

Adam tells Billy he has told him everything, but Billy wants to know what else he did to cover up his daughter's death

Source: Crimson Lights

This is pretty random, but I like that they are showing what the outside of the houses are "supposed" to look like. I want to see what Sharon's house and the tack house looks like. LOL

Yes, I have only seen Jack's.

What other Y&R houses have they shown?

They have been doing this on The Bold and The Beautiful forever.

I was just thinking the same thing! The Abbott mansion really looks like a mansion! I hope they keep showing exteriors. The tack house, the police station, GCAC, and Crimson Lights.

This story line feels so bad. The happiness of almost everyone is in jeopardy. Can anybody think of anyone who's life isn't going badly whether they know it or not? I do not need this much negativity. I'm going to start watching only comedies. Last Man Standing, Mike and Molly, Mom, Community, Ellen, Sean Saves the World, Cougar Town, and on and on. I'm also going to have a marathon of romantic comedies.

IF this is true, it kinda makes you think about the sexual harassment allegations doesn't it? Would a DISNEY owned network hire him under those circumstances a month later?

I have never watched GH but if he is on it I will start watching...and with the Billy we all love going as well...it makes the soap a bit more drab....but they really lost me over the Delia fiasco...Michael was the blow.

I will still watch it however but only a couple times a week just to stay up on what is happening...

My mother watched General Hospital at 3pm every afternoon so it was on when I came home from school-more than 40 years ago. I have no idea what goes on on that soap but I'm game to try it. Did I see that Billy Martin is going there too?

I am so heading over to GH if MM goes there.

I did watch it at one time years ago.

I don't think I will have any problem figuring GH out.

I "heard" Billy Miller was being thought of for the part of Jason Morgan?????

This story line feels so bad. The happiness of almost everyone is in jeopardy. Can anybody think of anyone who's life isn't going badly whether they know it or not? I do not need this much negativity. I'm going to start watching only comedies. Last Man Standing, Mike and Molly, Mom, Community, Ellen, Sean Saves the World, Cougar Town, and on and on. I'm also going to have a marathon of romantic comedies.

ITA I haven't watched, since Connor's christening. I'm just sick of the twisted story lines...not interested.

Sharon and Nick are still hugging. She's looking at Cassie through the window. Nick notices the sudden change in Sharon, he asks her if she's alright, she tells him she's fine. Faith comes down saying she heard a noise outside. Nick goes out to investigate, comes back in saying it was only a raccoon. After Nick takes Faith back to bed, Sharon goes outside to find Cassie. Nick comes out and asks her what was wrong. She tells him she's fine. After Nick leaves, Sharon continues to see Cassie watching her.

At the station, Chloe tells Kevin she has to stop Adam and ChelC from leaving the country. Kevin panics hearing this news, he calls Paul to tell him that a warrant needs to be filed ASAP to keep Adam from leaving. Kevin tells Chloe it was Adam who hit Delia.

At the penthouse, ChelC is still watching the video. Victor stops by demanding to talk to Adam. ChelC is visibly upset telling Victor to leave. Victor actually consoles ChelC and tells her he will help them. But ChelC tells him he can't fix this. The police show up with a warrant for Adams arrest. Victor promises them he will contact them as soon as Adam comes home. Victor hears Connor crying upstairs, he tells ChelC to go be a good mother, they are a part of HIS family now. After Victor leaves, ChelC is crying on the sofa with Connor in her arms.

At the GCAC, Lily makes it clear to Kelly that she HATES the "Once Upon A Time" theme for the fund raiser. Kelly tells her that she's happy if Nikki and Victoria are happy and thinks its a great idea. Across the room, Devon asks Hilary to help with the Delia Foundation fund raiser. Hilary would love to help but she doesn't want to work with Cane and Lily. Later, Devon introduces Hilary to Kelly. Lily is not happy with working so closely with Hilary. Devon tells her to get over it, there's more to Hilary than meets the eye. Lily is irritated when she realizes Devon has fallen for Hilary.

Stitch stops by Villys to check on Billy's hand, but Victoria has no idea where her hubby is. Stitch offers to help her look for him but Victoria declines offers to cook dinner for them. Stitch receives a text and is ordered back to the hospital. After he leaves, Victoria calls Kelly wondering if she heard from Billy. Victor stops by looking for Billy. He tells Victoria that he has bad news.

At the memorial site, Adam tells Billy he was heading to the police station. Billy doesn't believe him. Adam even offers they go to the station together. But instead, Billy removed he safety and points the gun at Adam. Billy describes Delia's last night. 2 minutes inside the store, then coming out searching for Delia and finding her on the side of the road. Billy demands Adam tell him what happened, threatening to put a bullet in him if he doesn't come clean. Adam tells him his side of the story, including the scarf. Billy asked what he did with the scarf. Adam admits he burned it. Adam asks Billy again to take him to the police station. But Billy wants to hear one more thing. He wants Adam to admit he killed his little girl. Adam complies.

Next:

Ian Ward and Dylan are face to face

Victor tells Victoria that Adam killed Delia

Adam yells at Billy wanting to know what they are doing out there and wants to know what he wants from him.

Source: Crimson Lights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter