The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Dylan and Avery call it quits for a while as Dylan searches for Ian Ward.

Abby and Tyler fight over his past with Mariah.

Summer starts pill popping after fighting with Fen.

Phyllis is reacting to music.

Sharon and Nick grow closer

Tensions begin to rise between Victoria, Billy and Kelly

ChelC makes a shocking discovery

Cane and Lily make major plans

Jack is determined to find out what Victor is holding over Adam

Source: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I wish I could cast a spell to make every member of the Winters family (the actors) grab a fellow actor's private parts in front of God and everybody, so Y&R would have to fire the lot of them. Apparently, the fact that they make me suffer from terminal boredom is not enough reason to get rid of them.

they have no nothing....they are all boring...when Drew died so did the Winters....the old clan of Winters were good....but we also had great writers at that time as well....these writers just suck. I like your take on Jack and chelsea....maybe that is where they are going having his sisters telling him he needs to get a life and meet someone....

Dylan and Avery call it quits for a while as Dylan searches for Ian Ward.

Abby and Tyler fight over his past with Mariah.

Summer starts pill popping after fighting with Fen.

Phyllis is reacting to music.

Sharon and Nick grow closer

Tensions begin to rise between Victoria, Billy and Kelly

ChelC makes a shocking discovery

Cane and Lily make major plans

Jack is determined to find out what Victor is holding over Adam

Source: @jmcrenny via Twitter

So any news on who the new Phyllis will be? This soap is sure falling apart fast....

Watch what will happen...Billie will Kill Adam at the same time the cops are showing that the true hit and run was Kelly....Everyone will hate Adam only to feel bad about blaming him....

So where are you all from 1-10 on reviewing this show from the time you started watching to today....I was always a huge 10....I am now a 2....one better days I will give it a 4.....what say you?

I started watching with my mom as a kid...really got into it in HS in the late 80s-early 90s. At times it's been 8-9 (I really liked GL best...miss that show), but lately I give it a 3.

Billy killing Adam might be a good story line...but I REALLY liked Adam and HATE to see him go. I have never been a Victor fan...he could have went a LONG time ago. I agree about the Winters clan having died when Drew died (and when Shemar Moore left). It's been pretty dull without Phyllis too. The BAD characters really keep things interesting (and Victor's not bad...he's just icky gross)

I think Billy will kill Adam and ChelC and Jack will team up to protect little Connor. Meanwhile, Phyllis will emerge from her coma and reject Jack. He'll be heartbroken and ChelC will be heartbroken and they will turn to each other. Stitch and Victoria will hook up.

Today would have been Cassie's birthday. Nick and Summer are at The Underground. Nick tells Summer about a father/daughter dance he took Cassie to. Sharon walks in and notices how happy Nick and Summer are together. Summer tells Nick she's sure Cassie thought he was the coolest dad ever. Nick's mood changes when Summer receives a funny text message from Jack. After Summer leaves, Nick opens up to Sharon about feeling hurt over Jack and Summer bonding. Nick tells her that he's been thinking about what Billy has been going through and he apologizes to Sharon for walking out on her when she needed him the most. They discuss Nick cheating with Phyllis. Sharon is guilty listening to Nick talk about all the terrible decisions he made in the past.

In Iowa, a woman shows up to Dylan's hotel room. He pretends to be a reporter wanting information on Ian Ward. She claims to be his wife. She goes on to tell him how hard Ian changed when the power went to his head. Dylan tells her that her husband is a horrible person, Ian used his female followers for his personal pleasure. The woman angrily defends Ian, saying everyone makes him out to be the devil, but they are wrong. Dylan tells her that Ian Ward is scum..he forced himself on his mother. Dylan then asks if Ian has family nearby. She tells him no, and he moved to Indiana and changed his name. Before she leaves, she warns him he won't get whatever he's looking for from Ian.

Later, Avery tells Nikki that Dylan went to Iowa. This worries Nikki, she's afraid that Dylan will get hurt. Avery reassures Nikki, but Nikki is convinced Ian will ruin what ever relationship she has with her new son. Avery tells Nikki that Dylan is a forgiving man, and admits to Dylan calling Nikki "mother". Nikki loved hearing that. Later, Dylan calls Avery. He's coming home.

At the GCAC, Hilary complains about a leaky shower, she wants to speak to the owner. Devon steps out and tells her that he just bought the place. Lily and Cane walk in and began arguing with Hilary. Afterwards, Devon hires both Cane and Lily. Lily agrees to be the manager. Later, Hilary comes back downstairs. Lily tells her "bye...hope you enjoyed your stay." Devon offers Hilary an upgraded suite and throws in dinner with the owner. Hilary agrees, while the Ashby's look on in disgust. Afterwards, Devon rejoins them and they celebrate the new family business.

Courtney shows up at Noah's wearing next to nothing. But Noah isn't in the mood, he opens up about Cassie's birthday. Noah explains that he wants to be closer with her, but she needs to come clean and explain all those pills he found in her purse. She told him that her relative Zach is trying to kick the habit, and she was throwing the drugs away for him. Summer shows up and is disgusted with Courtney's attire. While Courtney is in the shower, Summer tells Noah about Nick and Sharon growing closer. Noah tells Summer that he's not in a rush with Courtney, he needs to find more about her. Later, Courtney and Summer get into an argument over Courtney's parents. After Summer leaves, Courtney calls someone and says she can't keep doing this, but then concedes, "You're right...Its the only thing I can do."

Sharon finds ghost Cassie waiting for her at home. Cassie is angry because Sharon has not told Nick the truth. Sharon protests that she's can't. "Nick would never forgive me." In the doorway, Noah is listening, asks, "Forgive you for what?"

Next:

Noah to Sharon, "Mom, you were talking to yourself"

Alex tells Kevin that Christine is willing to make a deal with the eye witness. They are one step closer to finding the killer

Avery to Adam, "Attorney/client privilege, you can tell me anything. What is on this recording?"

Source: Crimson Lights

Boy, there is no kind of quality control or editing going on at the Young and the Restless if they expect us to believe that Chloe was able to get some of Connor's hair from his first hair cut when he is a totally bald baby :rolleyes1

I remember watching Y&R with my grandmother over 30 years ago when she would take care of my while my mom finished college. Always a great memory as she has been gone nearly 15 years, although I'm sure she's watching...lol At times I was an 8 or 9 and lately I have been a 2. So tired of the Winters, yes once Dru died so did their storyline. I will miss Adam, and was surprised when Phyllis left the show. I have always enjoyed both of them and am tired of the whole Sharon/Nick get together/break up thing. If I happen to be home during the day, I will watch, otherwise, I come here to catch up...

I do not know if this is true, but I recently read this somewhere online that Michelle Stafford, who is a member of the Church of Scientology, left Y&R because another cast member is no longer a member and she had to disassociate with him. The article also stated that the team in charge of her internet series are all church members. Again, I don't know if any of this information is correct. I miss MS and wish she had not chosen to leave the show.

I do not know if this is true, but I recently read this somewhere online that Michelle Stafford, who is a member of the Church of Scientology, left Y&R because another cast member is no longer a member and she had to disassociate with him. The article also stated that the team in charge of her internet series are all church members. Again, I don't know if any of this information is correct. I miss MS and wish she had not chosen to leave the show.

Hmm, I have read allot about MS leaving and Scientology never was in any of the articles I read. I miss her too.

Here is an article she did for TV GUIDE mag in Aug 2013 re: her leaving.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Michelle-Stafford-Leaving-Young-Restless-1068694.aspx

Here some excerpts:
TV Guide Magazine: Let's talk about your departure from Y&R. Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night wondering, "What the hell have I done?"
Stafford: Not at all, but I do wake up going, "Wow. It's really, really over. I'm not on the show anymore! I'm not Phyllis!" It's been 15 years of my life, so it's wild. I don't have regrets because it was a very thought-out decision, not based on any kind of emotion, and a decision that took me a couple of years to reach. It wasn't a "**** you guys!" sort of thing. Not at all! I don't feel comfortable divulging all of my many personal reasons for leaving the show, but I've been very honest with the people at Y&R and with the fans that there is no malice, no anger involved.

TV Guide Magazine: Yet many of your followers don't want to believe that. They want to blame your exit on [exec producer] Jill Phelps or [head writer] Josh Griffith. And some think you're being punished for leaving, which is why Phyllis was put into a rather anticlimactic coma.
Stafford: My going had nothing to do with Jill and Josh. You don't leave a show you love after 15 years because of one person, or two people. At least I don't. That just doesn't make sense. But, if people are pissed, I can see why they might find Jill and Josh an easy target. Nobody should be mad at them. And I am not being punished with the way they wrote out Phyllis! When I spoke to them about my decision to leave, I did say that I thought it would be a mistake to kill Phyllis. And they were very funny about it. "If we say we're going to kill her, will that make you stay?" [Laughs] A little blackmail! I like that they have kept this role open and I totally support the idea of a recast. Phyllis is way too important of a character to let her go away just because I'm leaving the show. So, no, I'm not being punished. Executives and writers just don't think that way. They've been very kind, and for the fans to think otherwise is just not right. Why is it so hard to accept that I just want to go? I'm an actor. We want to do lots of things. [Laughs] And if I fall on my *** with The Stafford Project, I want to really fall on my ***! You know, it's kind of unnatural to be an actor on a soap and pretend to be another person for so many years. You're making out with men. You're rolling around naked in bed. Who else has a job like that? [Laughs] Only a *****! Soaps are a great job but you find so many soap actors turning into their characters. It's a lot of intensity. That's why jumping into this comedy web world is so exciting for me now. People don't think someone who's been on a soap for 15 years can do comedy. The very least that can happen with this is that somebody somewhere out there thinks I'm funny and that's good enough for me.

I wish I could cast a spell to make every member of the Winters family (the actors) grab a fellow actor's private parts in front of God and everybody, so Y&R would have to fire the lot of them. Apparently, the fact that they make me suffer from terminal boredom is not enough reason to get rid of them.

And EMom for the win!

We see Jill's kidnapper wearing black gloves, using her cell phone to send text messages. At the GCAC, Jack gets a text message, he tells Hilary that Jill wont be there, she's out of town. Jack is puzzled, saying Jill was the one who called the meeting. Hilary thanks Jack for his kindness. They actually pose for a picture. Hilary jokes saying people will think they are a couple. Jack is also impressed with Hilary. He thanks her for her donation to the Delia fund.

At the Chancellor estate, ChelC and Chloe are searching for a gown for Connor's christening. Chloe tells her about ending her relationship with Kevin. Chloe says Kevin was hovering over her, and admits to only going back to him because of Delia's death. ChelC thinks they can work it out, but all Chloe wants to do is find a gown for Connor's special day.

At the GCPD, Kevin tells Alex about Chloe's baby book. Alex tells Kevin they got the greenlight from Christine, and the eye witness, George, is ready to talk. Alex questions George. He asks him "Who killed the little girl?" George tells him it was dark, but he saw the car stop and the guy look around. Alex, "What did the guy look like?" George says he only saw a slim build and a license place that started with the letter "G". George asks about the reward. Alex warns him that the information better help them, that's the only thing he needs to worry about instead of a reward. Afterwards, Kevin wants in on the case. He tells Alex that he and Chloe are over, so he has no reason not to. Kevin gets on the computer to find their killer.

At the church, Avery meets with Adam. Adam is anxious to finalize the paperwork making Jack Connor's guardian. Avery is dying to know what the rush is. Avery tells him that he can't do this without ChelC's consent, she pleads with him to open up to her...he can trust her. She holds out the tape he gave her, asking what's on it. Adam tells her ChelC will sign the papers after she arrives. Later, ChelC agrees with keeping Connor out of Victor's hands, but she isn't in a hurry to sign the papers. Chloe, Jack and Anita arrive. Chloe is instantly upset when Adam announces that Jack will be Connor's Godfather and future legal guardian. Chloe immediately pulls ChelC aside to complain. She pleads with her to not marry Adam if she wants to keep Connor from Victor. Adam tells Jack he needs this done, for his peace of mind. ChelC looks over the paperwork and signs, Avery leaves to file them. Afterwards, Adam announces their engagement.

At Sharon's home, Sharon is doing her best to dodge Noah's questions. Noah believes Sharon was talking to Cassie. Sharon admits that she DOES see Cassie, but she doesn't think she will see her again. Noah wonders if Nick knows about this. Sharon tells him no.

At The Underground, Victor hassles Nick about his New Year's Eve kiss with Sharon. Nick tells his dad that it was just a kiss and nothing else. Victor talks about losing Cassie, and Summer's connection to Jack. Nick asks his dad if he thinks Adam has changed. Victor talks about Adam's mother, Hope. Nick believes its best that they keep Adam at a distance. Noah walks in. After Victor leaves, they talk about Cassie's birthday. They also wonder why Victor was there. Nick thinks it had something to do with Adam.

At the GCAC, Sharon and Hilary meet up. They talk about Jack. They also bond over losing someone and not having any answers. They talk about Delia's killer, prison, vigilante justice and needing someone to blame. Hilary then asks Sharon about her history with Jack, wonders if they would get back together. Sharon tells her no, but admits that the past can certainly be attractive.

Adam is making a toast in honor of his family. Victor walks into the church. He beams at Connor..."The youngest member of my family."

Next:

Billy to Kelly, "Maybe we should just leave this."

Kelly to Billy, "And ignore the elephant in the room? For how long, Billy?"

Alex to Kelly, "if this eyewitness can give me accurate information it will lead them right to Delia's killer"

Victor tells Adam he's been waiting for an answer to his proposal. "It appears I've got one."

At the church, ChelC tells Victor their celebration doesn't include him. Victor ignores her and coos at Connor. Chelc demands that Adam kick him out. Anita chimes in telling ChelC not to be rude. Victor tells them they need to ban together for Connor. Chloe tells him that he's not needed, Connor has her and Jack, who is next in line as guardian. Victor, "Is that so?" Jack whispers to Adam, "What's going on here?" Adam takes Connor from Chloe's arms and hands him to Victor. This PISSES ChelC OFF. After a moment, ChelC quickly takes her son from Victor's arms. Chloe pulls ChelC aside and she starts in on her Adam rant. But ChelC doesn't want to hear it, "ENOUGH, Chloe!" Victor tells Adam that he was waiting for his answer to his proposal and it looks like he's gone one. Victor tells Adam that he will have complete access to Connor, in exchange, he wont go to the authorities. ChelC walks up, Victor congratulates them on their engagement and leaves. ChelC wants answers from Adam.

At Villy's, Victoria gets off the phone with Kelly. She tells Billy that Kelly apologized for running their dinner. Victoria feels she was insensitive bringing Johnny downstairs. She wonders if Billy is avoiding Kelly, because Billy has been ignoring Kelly's phone calls. Billy tells her that the support group setting can get complicated at times. After Victoria goes upstairs, Billy calls Kelly to tell her not to call his house anymore. Kelly tells him she needs to see him...its urgent.

At the GCPD, Kevin is not having any luck with his search. But Kevin is determined to not give up. Alex believes George (the eyewitness) overheard them talking and tried to bluff his way to getting a better deal. Kevin comes up with a scenario that could prove the eyewitness would have had a clear look at the driver...he goes back to work to test his theory.

At Crimson Lights, Noah apologizes to Courtney, he's sorry for pushing her too much about her family. Courtney, "I can't see you anymore." She says their relationship is not working for her...its moving too fast. Noah is shocked, he wonders if Summer said something to her. But Courtney insists this was her decision. She walks out.

Later, Courtney is in tears as she arrives to the police station. She walks up to Alex, "I broke up with Noah. I did it for you, Zach."

Victoria is jogging through Chancellor Park. She runs into Stitch. She tells him that she's thinking about having another dinner, she wants to invite him and Kelly. Stitch reminds her that he's still married, but Victoria thinks they could both use a friend. Stitch does his best to convince her otherwise. They have a nice chat, they even get some pretzels and hot dogs.

Billy goes to Kelly's office. They of course talk about their relationship, Billy is insisting they go back to being friends. Kelly mentions Billy running Delia's Fund. After thinking about it, Billy accepts the offer. Billy once again asks her who started the foundation. Kelly tells him that anonymity keeps the focus on the foundation. Once alone, Billy reads documents for the Delia Fund. HE LEARNS IT WAS OPENED BY ADAM! Kelly walks back in and Billy tells her he knows Adam Newman was the one who set up the foundation!

At the Penthouse, ChelC is demanding to know why Adam gave their son to Victor. She asks why didn't he stop him. Adam tells her he couldn't.

At the GCAC, Victor offers Jack a drink. Jack tells him he wont let Victor hurt Adam again.

Next:

Nikki walks in on another heated discussion between Jack and Victor. Jack, "Your husband is at it again...and this time, he has his heart set on stealing Adam's son."

Dylan is back in GC. He's spending time with Avery.

Adam opens his door to see Billy standing there, "I know what you did."

His fans flew banners over CBS today! They have been donating funds all week to make this happen!

I think the problem with the Winters is that if any black cast member appears, you just know they are going to be deeply involved with the Winters family. It's annoying as hell, predictable, and frankly quite dated. Hilary is the perfect example. There is no reason that character couldn't have been white or Asian or Hispanic etc etc etc; or a thorn in the Newman's side. But nope. She's black, she's going to cause problems for the Winters.

We don't know the truth and we will probably never know what reall happened but I do know that &&R has never had this much mainstream press before.

At the GCAC, Jack can tell Victor has something on Adam. Jack reminds Victor that he is Connor's legal guardian should something happen to Adam. Victor, "we shall see about that." Nikki comes in and notices the usual tension. She asks what's going on. Jack tells her that her husband is up to his old tricks, he wants to steal Adam's son! Victor tells his wife that Jack and Adam are "trying to steal Newman's from him." Jack believes that Adam would rather have lost an arm then hand his son over to him, he knows Victor is holding something over Adam's head...and he's determined to find out what it is. After Jack leaves, Nikki questions Victor's motives. Victor justifies going to Connor's blessing because he is family and believes Adam will never stand in his way of getting to know Connor. Nikki wishes Victor had this same reaction to Dylan being her son. Afterwards, Victor calls his lawyer. He wants Connor entered into his will, but NOT Adam, he will see that Adam gets exactly what he deserves.

At the penthouse, ChelC is demanding answers, but Adam tells her to leave it alone. Billy stops by. He tells Adam that he knows he was the one who started the Delia fund. Billy assumes Adam did it because Delia's corneas were donated. Emotional, Billy thanks Adam and leaves. ChelC is also touched, BUT she also knows that Adam is still keeping secrets. She wants answers or there will be no wedding. Adam tells her nothing will come between them. After she goes to bed, Adam has a flashback of the night he made the taped confession.

Dylan is back in town and he heads to Avery's apartment. She cooks an elaborate dinner to celebrate the New Year. He tells her about meeting Ian Wards ex wife and that he is more determined then ever to come face to face with his biological father.

The lady with the sun tattoo is watching Tyler and Abby house hunt. Tyler is determined to find a house he can afford. They place a bid on their "perfect house", they go to Crimson Lights to celebrate their find. After Abby steps away, Tyler calls his Realtor and is told that they accepted another offer because his GIRLFRIEND called and said they were not interested. We then see the woman watching Tyler on the phone.

At Villy's, Billy tells Jack about Adam starting the Delia Fund. Jack is shocked with Adam's generosity. But Billy doesn't understand why Adam would want to remain anonymous. Jack tells him it was because Adam wanted to repay his karmic debt. Billy jumps at Jack's words. Billy is now determined to learn what Adam has done that they don't know about.

Next:

Chris to Paul, "Womack had a visit from Michael. He's playing a dangerous game."

Leslie and Avery talk about the men in their lives

Dylan tells Nikki he may have a lead on Ian Ward

Leslie is at Avery's apartment. After discussing business, they start talking about the men in their lives. Avery opens up admitting Dylan is shutting her out over his search for Ian Ward. Leslie admits she's hesitant to marry Neil but she does want to share her life with him. Avery wants to help her pick out a wedding date, but Leslie tells her she's in no rush to get married.

At the GCAC, Neil is determined to set a wedding date, but Leslie tells him she doesn't want to rush it. She wants to enjoy being engaged. Neil understands, and decides to wait.

Michael goes to the prison to see Womack. He tells him to stay away from Fen. Michael also asks about the cake but Womack denies sending it. Womack believes Michael should thank him for protecting Fen. He wants Michael to get the name of the person who gave states evidence against him. After Michael leaves, Womack makes a call from prison. He asks if everything is in place and wants to make sure that whoever he is talking about won't know what hit them.

At the GCPD, Nikki tells Paul that she doesn't want Dylan searching for Ian Ward. They talk about their time in the cult. Paul reminds her that Ian can no longer hurt her, she's a stronger person now. But Nikki believes that Dylan is susceptible to Ian's charms. Chris walks in to witness Paul and Nikki hugging. Afterwards, Chris tells Paul that Michael went to visit Womack, she believes Michael is playing a dangerous game. Later, Michael tells Paul about the cake and Lauren's hang up calls. Michael requests an officer watch their home, Paul agrees. Paul then suggests Michael start working on a defense for Fen's case. Michael wants the file on all evidence against Fen. Michael learns there are no crime scene photos and the substitute medical examiner. Afterwards, Chris tells her husband that this case upsets her, and Paul is never home to even notice.

At Crimson Lights, Dylan tells Stitch about his quest to find Ian Ward. He also opens up about shutting Avery out of his life while he's searching. Stitch encourages him to get to know his new family, starting with Victoria. Nikki stops by to ask Dylan about his search. Ian explains his lead and Nikki is clearly worried. Nikki tells him how much she cares for him and considers him to be a sweet blessing. She tells him he is NOTHING like his bio-father. But Dylan needs to see that for himself. He's leaving again to find him. Later, Avery stops by and asks Dylan where they stand.

Summer stops by the Baldwins to see Fen. But he makes it clear he doesn't want to see her. He accuses her of selling him out. Fen believes that because of her, he will be sent back to prison where Womack is waiting for him. Summer tries to apologize, but Fen doesn't want to hear it. Fen tells her to leave, Summer has a dizzy spell and admits she hasn't been sleeping and she's on her way to a photo shoot. After she's gone, Lauren admits that she and Michael pushed Summer to turn him in. But Fen doesn't listen...saying Summer is no longer his friend.

Summer arrives late to her photo shoot. Her model friend Esmeralda tells Summer that she took an energy pill and gave Summer 3 and tells her to take only 1. But Summer takes all 3.

At the GCAC, Lauren and Neil have a business meeting. Neil knows what Lauren is going through and offers to postpone the unveiling of Fenmore's new clothing line. But Lauren insists she needs to the distraction. Later, Michael goes home and Lauren tells him Fen has given up all hope.

Next:

Fen tells Sharon that Summer is in trouble

Paul says Fen just made a big mistake

Jack to Adam, "Victor has something on you, and I want to know what it is!"

Source:
Crimson Lights

Sharon arrives to Abbott mansion to thank Jack for his business ethics. Jack opens up about how great it is to have a daughter. Jack gets a call. Its an update about Phyllis! Jack hangs up and tells Sharon that Phyllis responded to her favorite song with a change in brainwave pattern. Jack can't wait to tell Summer. Sharon panics.

At the penthouse, Adam comes home and puts a diamond ring on ChelC's finger. Adam, "Now, its official." ChelC, "this time, nothing will break us apart." They talk about their old dream of moving to Paris. Adam wants to go...now..."to have a fresh start." Later, ChelC is running out the door to her fashion shoot as Jack arrives. He tells Adam about Phyllis' progress. Jack pushes Adam to open up on what Victor is holding over him. Adam admits that his father does have something on him "He knows what I've done." Jack encourages Adam to open up, but Adam says nothing more. Instead, he reminds Jack that he signed the agreement to be Connor's guardian. After Jack leaves, Adam watches his confession video. Connor cries, so Adam jumps up to tend to his son leaving the tape on the sofa.

At the Baldwins, Michael tells Lauren he spoke to Ronan about the coroner who autopsied Carmine. He learns the man went undercover. Fen walks in as they are discussing their next move. Michael and Lauren decide to go see Paul, they ask Fen if he will be alright at home alone. Fen holds up his ankle monitor and assures his parents he will be fine.

At the GCPD, Kevin and Paul talk about Delia's case. Kevin feels certain he is on the right track with the license plate number or letter that resembled a "G". Paul reminds Kevin to use legitimate means to gather information. Michael and Lauren arrive to bring Paul up-to-date on the undercover coroner. But Paul doesn't see how it affects Fen who had the evidence on his clothes along with his confession that she shot Carmine.

At the fashion shoot, Esmerelda is shocked to learn Summer took all 3 pick-me-up pills. Summer is able to do a couple of poses, but she's clearly out of it. She steps away for some air. ChelC is running late, so Chloe is filling in. She tells the photographer that she and ChelC are partners, "what's hers, is mine." ChelC finally arrives and Chloe chastises her for being late. Chloe notices the ring and says, "this whole thing is a set up...Connor will be sleeping over at the Newman Ranch." ChelC starts to tell her about Paris but Sharon interrupts them looking for Summer. In the stairwell, Summer calls Fen and hyperventilates into the phone. This worries Fen.

At the station, Paul gets a call. He turns to Michael and Lauren, "Fen just made one hell of a mistake."

At Crimson Lights, Gloria does her best to encourage her family to hang in there. Kevin tells her about his break up with Chloe. Chloe arrives. Kevin makes it clear that Chloe has an unhealthy obsession with Connor. He promises to do what he can to bring her a peace of mind.

Fen arrives at the photo shoot. He tells Sharon that he thinks Summer is in trouble. The police barge in and take Fen into custody. Sharon finds Summer, unconscious, at the bottom of the stairwell. She has a flashback of Phyllis' fall..."Phyllis...Oh God...NO!"

Jack is at home worrying about Adam.

ChelC goes home and picks up the video camera.

Michael, Lauren and Paul are at the GCPD when Fen is brought in. He screams that he was trying to help Summer.

Next:

Adam asks ChelC if she's ready to start a new life in Paris

Victoria opens her door to see Kelly standing there. Kelly, "There's something that I need to say to you."

Sharon kneels by Summer, "Summer, can you hear me? CALL 9-1-1!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter