The Year of a Million Dreams.....

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
Thanks so much for sharing!!! :thumbsup2

We will be going there this March and my son gonna LOVE the Jedi Training show and my DD will love the HS musical!!!

Can't wait to see the new shows!!!

M4travels

DIS Veteran
Thanks for sharing, jonnyboyca! Partner and I are really looking forward to this coming year at the park!

Michael

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for sharing! Im definately going to City Hall to get my "First Time" travellers Pin

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
We leave for our first DL trip in two weeks!!! I can't wait - it is my DD birthday so I will get her the BD button and the 1st trip for my son!!!

Thanks for posting!!

got2travel

Disney lover
WOW, thanks for sharing.

I am so glad they are bringing back the hometown on the name badges. I miss that. It's always interesting to run into someone from a place that you have a connection with.

I'm also glad to hear that Captain Jack is staying around. :blush:

• pickles

<font color=red>Just call me Capt. Barbossa-someon
    did space mt need rock n roll music?

the rest all sounds exciting

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
    Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup2

I did get a chuckle reading the part about interaction with birthday guests.

"How old are you today?" child only I guess they don't want us older guests getting depressed on our birthday.

amw

need a new tag
    mystic_path said:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for sharing! Im definately going to City Hall to get my "First Time" travellers Pin
    Me too :cool1: Is this new? I've never heard of "Ist time" buttons.

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
    Thanks so much for posting that! Know I'll know that something special may happen when I go for my birthday! WOO HOO! We are celebrating three birthdays in one trip, how awesome is that! :goodvibes

• allissimmo

Earning My Ears
    ooh, I'm going to ask for an Anniversary pin... :thumbsup2 and maybe a first time one for my bf...

That brochure is really cool, thanks for letting us in on "inside information" :smooth:

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
    amw said:
    Me too :cool1: Is this new? I've never heard of "Ist time" buttons.
    I have no idea, but thats just soooo exciting. Even if you dont wear it, at least you have a momento of you first trip ever.

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
    We are going to celebrate 3..maybe 4 birthdays at Disneyland and now I know we get actual buttons not just stickers. HOW COOL! Yeah most likely we'll be celebrating mine (nov 2), my sisters (oct.27), my cousins (nov 14), other cousin (jan) and friend (jan)

how exciting :joker:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES