The Year of a Million Dreams.....

jonnyboyca

Earning My Ears
A little mouse came by and gave me some info to share... ;)

253981168_a03ea48be2_o.jpg

253981167_91e904dc5f_o.jpg

253981166_5e991c827a_o.jpg

253981165_9be5d0fa12_o.jpg

253981163_7889a51abb_o.jpg

253981162_c7a0f4b488_o.jpg

yay! :teeth:

Thanks so much for sharing!!! :thumbsup2

We will be going there this March and my son gonna LOVE the Jedi Training show and my DD will love the HS musical!!!

Can't wait to see the new shows!!!

Thanks for sharing, jonnyboyca! Partner and I are really looking forward to this coming year at the park!

Michael

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for sharing! Im definately going to City Hall to get my "First Time" travellers Pin

We leave for our first DL trip in two weeks!!! I can't wait - it is my DD birthday so I will get her the BD button and the 1st trip for my son!!!

Thanks for posting!!

WOW, thanks for sharing.

I am so glad they are bringing back the hometown on the name badges. I miss that. It's always interesting to run into someone from a place that you have a connection with.

I'm also glad to hear that Captain Jack is staying around. :blush:

did space mt need rock n roll music?

the rest all sounds exciting

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup2

I did get a chuckle reading the part about interaction with birthday guests.

"How old are you today?" child only I guess they don't want us older guests getting depressed on our birthday.

mystic_path said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for sharing! Im definately going to City Hall to get my "First Time" travellers Pin

Me too :cool1: Is this new? I've never heard of "Ist time" buttons.

Thanks so much for posting that! Know I'll know that something special may happen when I go for my birthday! WOO HOO! We are celebrating three birthdays in one trip, how awesome is that! :goodvibes

ooh, I'm going to ask for an Anniversary pin... :thumbsup2 and maybe a first time one for my bf...

That brochure is really cool, thanks for letting us in on "inside information" :smooth:

amw said:
Me too :cool1: Is this new? I've never heard of "Ist time" buttons.

I have no idea, but thats just soooo exciting. Even if you dont wear it, at least you have a momento of you first trip ever.

We are going to celebrate 3..maybe 4 birthdays at Disneyland and now I know we get actual buttons not just stickers. HOW COOL! Yeah most likely we'll be celebrating mine (nov 2), my sisters (oct.27), my cousins (nov 14), other cousin (jan) and friend (jan)

how exciting :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter