The walking dead amc #2

At first I though maybe he was hiding food from the Saviors so the Alexandrians would always have a stash in case they ran out of food, but I guess it looks like he took off with the stuff to either go out on his own or to join another group. Just seems weird if he left them since he finally embraced all of them and was onboard with what Rick was doing.
I thought he got jumped in the store room, all that noise once he went around the corner. Plus, when he was filling the container he was all sweaty and frazzled. And someone upthread there was someone else in the car when he got in it to drive away. I wonder if it was someone from his past that he felt the need to make redemption with by helping them. I don't think he all of a sudden stole from them and abandoned them. Plus, I don't think he would think he could survive on his own, lol!

I thought he got jumped in the store room, all that noise once he went around the corner. Plus, when he was filling the container he was all sweaty and frazzled. And someone upthread there was someone else in the car when he got in it to drive away. I wonder if it was someone from his past that he felt the need to make redemption with by helping them. I don't think he all of a sudden stole from them and abandoned them. Plus, I don't think he would think he could survive on his own, lol!
That is an interesting possibility
Did not think of that

That makes sense that he was jumped in the storage room. I think it was someone from the new group living in the junk yard. I also think it was the person with the big boots. Not sure what transpired in the storage room. My guess was the boot person had a gun to his head and told him to take the food and get gas for the car, then kidnapped him. Gabriel must have quickly written a note to let Rick know, but my only question is how did Gabriel know where the kidnapper was taking him? How would he know to write 'BOAT" in the book?

He could have been told by the abductor (if that was a true situation)
to write that
or Gabriel may have followed them at that time Aaron and Rich went there

to write that
I doubt a kidnapper would tell him where they were taking him. Maybe, but to what purpose?? And was the junk yard by the swamp? I don't remember a junk yard.

And I can't believe we haven't been all atwitter about the zombie kill of the week! That was E.P.I.C.!!!!!!

I doubt a kidnapper would tell him where they were taking him. Maybe, but to what purpose?? And was the junk yard by the swamp? I don't remember a junk yard.

And I can't believe we haven't been all atwitter about the zombie kill of the week! That was E.P.I.C.!!!!!!

Yes.. I meant to comment on the zombie slice wire.. gaaaaarooooooossssss!!

lol

Anyone think it was Dwight that was with Father Gabriel?
Why? I mean, why would Dwight go there and get all those goods? What's he doing with them? And if it was him, that means he was the same one watching Aaron and Rick at the swamp/boat as it was already said it was the same person.

to write that
or Gabriel may have followed them at that time Aaron and Rich went there

I'm liking the theory that he was jumped and kidnapped in the store room. This would explain why his bible was left behind. which someone questioned at the end of the episode. And we know that some mystery person was watching Alexandria and also watching Rick/Aaron during the boat episode, likely the same person. If this is the person who kidnapped Gabriel, he could have told Gabriel to write that in the book which, in turn, led to the set up we saw at the end of yesterday's episode - their group is now surrounded by a much larger group, which could be part of the kidnapper's plan. If in fact it was a kidnapping, of course! lol. I like the angle though, it's one I hadn't considered.

So... Rick and Aaron were at that boat and took stuff from it. We see shadowy figure watching Alexandria. I think whoever had that boat followed them and wanted their stuff back. He/she...I am guessing a she... bumrushed Gabriel in the garage and that's the crashing sound. She told him they stole stuff from her boat and told him to pack all the stuff up because she was taking it and him too so one knows what happened. She is leader of group we see at end and I have suspicions of who this group is. Odd timing is all I can't figure out.

Could be Dwight and he was setting up getaway place with that boat. And group at the end just happened upon Rick's group. Dwight and Gabriel are on boat????

Interesting theory. There could have been someone off camera holding a gun at him. As far as the "boat" note, that could have been written by the kidnapper to set a trap for Rick and company. Ugh, can't wait til next week!

Rosita's in a mood, huh? When she told Sasha just because they slept with the same guy doesn't make them friends! Dang!

I thought that was a little out of the blue. It looked like they had come to an understanding, so Rosita saying that to Sasha seemed really out of left field. I know Rosita is hurting, but so is Sasha and everyone else for that matter.

I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on last nights show !

Makes me think of all the different scenarios others have shared

And they all could be possible

A great way to read how others were thinking and helps me see other possibilities of what we can expect in the next show Sunday

Thanks everyone!

I thought that was a little out of the blue. It looked like they had come to an understanding, so Rosita saying that to Sasha seemed really out of left field. I know Rosita is hurting, but so is Sasha and everyone else for that matter.

Yeah, Rosita is lashing out at everyone. I think she is mad at the world. Mad that Negan got the better of them, mad that Abe and Glenn died, mad that Abe left her for Sasha etc.

I'm not sure this is a kidnapping or a dessertion by Gabriel. I still think he's been burying supplies and weapons in those graves. Maybe somehow he discovered another group out there and perhaps brought them stuff as a goodwill offering to get them on Rick's side. Or he was planning to hide all that stuff and the person hiding in the back seat (Is it Dwight perhaps) forced him to bring it to the other faction.

The new faction people looked YOUNG. I started singing that song from Mad Max lol. The hooded one with the face mask is likely the leader. I wonder if it's someone we know. Is it Dwight? Is it someone else? A blast from the past? Who haven't we seen in a while? Andrea, still alive? Spit balling. Well next week we'll see, maybe.

the group of armed females you see at the end was in one episode before the last break.
it featured Tara
Ricks group was surrounded by these women

Tara discovered the group and they know her.

this is that same group we see at the end of the show Sunday night.

the group of armed females you see at the end was in one episode before the last break.
it featured Tara
Ricks group was surrounded by these women

Tara discovered the group and they know her.

this is that same group we see at the end of the show Sunday night.

That was an all women group, the Tara group, but last night's group had guys in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter