The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1)

For the most part I would say yes, they do. Gina has reported that they can be bent, but I have only seen that one report on here. It may be even less likely to be bent if COVID is still a significant factor. The main reason they do this is for the scheduling of cleaning crews in specific areas. With staff shortages I think they would want to keep their crews as efficient as possible.

Gina (or anyone), this might be kind of a strange question, and understanding it is a very subjective thing, how would you describe the pillows in the units? Are they rock hard, feather soft, or somewhere in between? I'm trying to determine whether I need to bring my own pillow since I need a somewhat firm one due to neck issues.

Thanks

Gina (or anyone), this might be kind of a strange question, and understanding it is a very subjective thing, how would you describe the pillows in the units? Are they rock hard, feather soft, or somewhere in between? I'm trying to determine whether I need to bring my own pillow since I need a somewhat firm one due to neck issues.

Thanks

The ones in Fountains are very soft. We use firm pillows at home, and DH ends up using 3 of the Vistana ones to sleep. Lots of pillows in the villa though, 4 on each bed.

Hi, we’re thinking about booking this resort for the first time in June directly through Sheraton.
There seems to be a “townhome” room option, but try as I might I can’t find any videos online showing what these units look like. Does anyone have a link?

Hi, we’re thinking about booking this resort for the first time in June directly through Sheraton.
There seems to be a “townhome” room option, but try as I might I can’t find any videos online showing what these units look like. Does anyone have a link?

Here is a link to the floor plan. Those villa styles are in the Courts phase. The floor plan link is not as helpful as photos or videos, but hopefully it might give you an idea of how the space is allocated.

Orlando Vacation Villas | Sheraton Vistana Resort

This is the villa type that @bankr63 owns, so I'm sure he will be responding to you soon, too.

These are second floor Courts section. I haven't had a chance to stay in one yet, so I don't have a video of this unit. I would like to stay in every villa type some day, but not sure we will ever get top floor Courts as we can't do stairs.

Video, no. Sorry not my thing.

The photo essay showing the upper Townhome Villa is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ey-links-on-p-1.3148502/page-35#post-53386236

Apologies for the photobucket watermarks. I finally decided to stop paying for a membership which is causing the watermark for now. Hopefully I can get the photos rehosted elsewhere before I get totally cut off!

First time staying at SVR and all is great…… except for the plethora of toe nail clippings on the balcony floor. I was a bit disgusted this morning. They should sweep the balconies

edit: after a sweep and a vacuum this morning (whilst gagging) I’ve been enjoying the sounds of a fountain in the little lake and a bottle of wine. I do love the quiet pool at SVV, but the room here is great! The bathroom in my favorite room at SVV is set up better but all is wonderful at SVR so far!

Last edited:
So I'm going to be booking this for a one week trip next August 13 - 20th (directly through marriot). I"m torn between the two bedroom townhouse or the two bedroom condo with balcony (second bedroom with two full beds). Both are exactly the same price. This is for myself, my wife, my 6 year old and my 3 year old daughters. Any recommendations?

So I'm going to be booking this for a one week trip next August 13 - 20th (directly through marriot). I"m torn between the two bedroom townhouse or the two bedroom condo with balcony (second bedroom with two full beds). Both are exactly the same price. This is for myself, my wife, my 6 year old and my 3 year old daughters. Any recommendations?
The townhome villa has the kids' room upstairs from the master. If your kids are at all nervous about separation from you (this can be worse when travelling) or you want to be within earshot of the kids, then everyone on the same floor is probably best. I liked the townhome layout better as the kids were older as they had their own hangout space with the 2nd bedroom and loft on a separate level.

The townhome villa has the kids' room upstairs from the master. If your kids are at all nervous about separation from you (this can be worse when travelling) or you want to be within earshot of the kids, then everyone on the same floor is probably best. I liked the townhome layout better as the kids were older as they had their own hangout space with the 2nd bedroom and loft on a separate level.
The kids on a different floor was one of our concerns, thanks.

When the kids were little we loved having the screened in porch overlooking the lovely ponds. They could have their bkfast with cartoons or whatnot and we could have a few minutes of quiet with our coffee.

I requested a third floor in the fountains thanks to this thread. I like it! I was also thankful they were able to find me a room I could check into early as I had a red eye flight, so I got here at noon in dire need if a nap.

I requested a third floor in the fountains thanks to this thread. I like it! I was also thankful they were able to find me a room I could check into early as I had a red eye flight, so I got here at noon in dire need if a nap.
Here now. I also have a room at lakeshore reserve yet I’m staying in the fountains room instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter