The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I waited one hour and 20 minutes. But I got them! (10/18)
I almost ran out of my 10 minute shopping window because my first card wouldn't go through. I went running around the house in a panic trying to find my other one. Then it wouldn't let me put in the new card number....then it bumped me out because they were having 'difficulties" and to ("Try again later') :badpc:
But then I remembered that "Refresh" sometimes has magical powers so I refreshed and it took me back where I left off! :worship:

Oh man, compared to my 2018 MNSSHP ticket purchase this experience felt like something out of the Twilight Zone.

Sigh, such a long wait! At least the date I want isn’t a high priority date. Was in the queue at 9:00 but still have more than an hour wait on two browsers. Not too worried though, and happy I can stay in the queue while I work. :)
We’re in the home stretch!

The sheer amount of anxiety I had as I was double, triple, and quadruple checking the date to make sure it coincided with our trip was NERVE. WRACKING. Then it logged me out and took 4ever to re-login on the check out page. So incredibly thankful it's over lol.

So with the find queue id trick we could share our other links, yes? I have a couple that are still more than an hour but the bars are almost halfway and anything helps

Well, that wasn't as seamless as I would have liked as it kept logging me out but I got 3 tickets to the date we wanted. All dates still available.
Yes! Same thing happened to me. The second time around on the select your dates page I hit refresh/F5 and that seemed to fix whatever was hanging up and showing me as not logged in.

I was able to buy for 2 different dates, for those doing that. I used the back button after the first purchase. But had to use 2 different credit cards for some reason (1 card for each purchase) 🤷🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter