The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

The sheer amount of anxiety I had as I was double, triple, and quadruple checking the date to make sure it coincided with our trip was NERVE. WRACKING. Then it logged me out and took 4ever to re-login on the check out page. So incredibly thankful it's over lol.
Same! I selected the date and then was like, wait...is that really what I want. I had to go to my email and check my park reservations to make sure and then was afraid it would time me out!

So with the find queue id trick we could share our other links, yes? I have a couple that are still more than an hour but the bars are almost halfway and anything helps

Correct. It should be a lot easier than it is, but either on purpose or by accident, Disney removed the easier way to get the link to share between the 28th and today. But yes, you can share extra queues still. It's just more effort now than it was.

Just so you guys know - Mobile was instant for me this morning. We had the queue up on our desktop computer and my brother mentioned that purchasing through the app works too. We checked and it let us purchase without the queue. For all of those who are having trouble with the queue system, get on the app!
I believe something is wrong with the queue system, at least for a desktop computer.

I tried the app but it just sent me to the queue with the same amount of time as my original queue. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Just so you guys know - Mobile was instant for me this morning. We had the queue up on our desktop computer and my brother mentioned that purchasing through the app works too. We checked and it let us purchase without the queue. For all of those who are having trouble with the queue system, get on the app!
I believe something is wrong with the queue system, at least for a desktop computer.
I used desktop, it switched to que right at all and counted down.

I am so excited got my tickets after about 2 and a half hours. Made my day especially since I was supposed to be at the parks tomorrow but had to cancel this morning due to illness.

It's different for everyone unfortunately. But people should be trying various sources always (devices, browsers, etc).

Are you guys able to buy a ticket without putting a name in for it? I think last year I was able to buy a ticket that was "blank" (meaning I didn't have to enter a name during check out) and then could link it with the MyDisney account once it was emailed to me.

The other day when I purchased using the Magic Key presale I had to enter names for each ticket I wanted to buy. Since I would like to buy an extra one for a friend, but I'm not sure WHICH friend will be able to join me yet, I would like to keep it unlinked until I verify closer to the date with my friend. That way if there is an issue and I can't make it, they can still use their ticket since it's not linked to my account, and in case a friend has availability or travel issues closer to the date and another friend can join me it won't have the wrong name on it, etc.

Edit: Also, any dates sold out yet? 54 minute wait still for me. I'm specifically interested in Oct 23rd, 25th, and maybe 29th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter