The only meal I'm struggling with...

Sci Fi is definitely a winner for atmosphere. Our girls are 16 & 18 now and still get the kids meal burger as younger one loves the tomato soup. They are accomodating about things like that since it's obvious that they are over the age limit! I've had the turkey sandwich that a PP mentioned and it is quite tasty. DH always gets a burger, which we enjoy as well. Wer will generally pay OOP for this meal as it's not a great use of a TS credit, esepcially with the teens eatiing KMs. Be warned though, that the seating can be tricky with little ones as you usually have to split up when sitting in the cars. There are a few car tables along with some picnic tables in the rear of the theater as well.

We really like Mama Melrose. But that might be too heavy for lunch....we usually save that for dinner.

As of late we've s stuck to ABC Commissary (I really like their burger topped with a couple fried shrimp) and Starring Rolls (great sandwiches and of course CUPCAKES for dessert)!!!!

ABC Comimissary used to be the pits, but we like it now. It's inside, so that's a huge plus for QS, they have good burgers (same as everywhere else) and some other tasty treats.

We used to like Backlot Express, but we don't like the menu change so much, although it's fun to grab food and sit outside and watch Jedi Training.

We also don't mind Pizza Planet but be prepared with quarters. There's no way a kid can go in there and not play a video game.

Sci-Fi has always been a fav in the past but on our last visit it seemed blah. I didn't like what I ordered (some kind of pasta) so another choice may be ok. Not planning on going back. We always choose Pizza Planet just because we like pizza and the kids can play a few games. The other QS locations aren't that great. Mama Melrose's is on my "to try" list though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter