The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Hello I was wondering if anyone could suggest which tower we should request to stay in when I call Wyndham to make our reservations?
I understand some are renovated and others are not. Deff want renovated :) Would also love view of fireworks.

Thank you this will be our first trip to Orlando and Bonnet Creek and I was considering staying on Disney Property but after finding these threads on Bonnet Creek we have been persuaded otherwise :) Looks like a great value!

Pictures of a 2 bedroom presidential unit (panoramic view).

Disney082.jpg

Disney080.jpg

Does anyone have any comparisons between the pools? I'm especially interested in the slides!

WDW Transportation please - No car for us
Need to use a bus

Every hour to and from the WDW parks?
Every 30 minutes to and from the WDW parks?

Where are the Wyndham Bonnet Creek bus pick up/drop off locations at the WDW resorts ?

Take a WDW bus to CBR and then taxi back to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek?

biggest question for us - The Bus :confused3

Great pics! I will add mine when I get home.

Buses don't run hourly on return. It can be tricky. We have taken a cab back. You wouldn't save money cabbing from CBR, even though they are close there are lots of drive ways and in and outs....I guess you would save a couple bucks, but what a hassle.

pooh2001 said:
WDW Transportation please - No car for us
Need to use a bus

Every hour to and from the WDW parks?
Every 30 minutes to and from the WDW parks?

Where are the Wyndham Bonnet Creek bus pick up/drop off locations at the WDW resorts ?

Take a WDW bus to CBR and then taxi back to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek?

biggest question for us - The Bus :confused3

This is a photo thread. Check out the We Love the Bonnet Creek thread. Lots of helpful folks there if the first post does not answer your questions.

This is a photo thread. Check out the We Love the Bonnet Creek thread. Lots of helpful folks there if the first post does not answer your questions.

Agreed ... but in the past

helpful notices = to Post in a designated WBC thread (i.e. Photo) ... go unheeded

oh well :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter