The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Pool with slide next to Building 3

There are not nearly as many chairs as this pool as at the others. Ended up sitting in the baby pool area as dd checked out the slide. A lifeguard closely monitor the slide.

We saw some baby ducks during our morning ramble.

Another shot from our walk.

We were told it's just a little under a mile all the way around the lake.

Grills are scattered around the lake. I meant to count them but quickly forgot.

We saw a couple of BCR employees out scrubbing these. Definitely clean!!!

Here's the view from our kids' room (tower 1):

This is straight out from the balcony:

The balconies of tower 1 are much larger than the photos show. I tried to get a better shot, but I didn't have any better luck than others.

I hadn't seen any photos including the tv in the living room, so I grabbed one this morning:

Personally, I could do without it; but, as you can see, the kids have hooked up a laptop and PS4. We survived with extremely limited internet access in Mexico over spring break, but there was some definite withdrawal going on. Didn't really want to repeat that on this trip. We've compromised.

thank you for this thread! I think our family is taking the plunge and staying off site! You just can't beat the value!

Bump!! Sorry, I'm not sure why my original pictures are deleted, as I didn't do it! It must be a photobucket thing?? Hoping to see more updated pictures! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to stay in a 1 bedroom deluxe and wondered if someone could please share their photos of the updated units.

Thank you!:goodvibes

I just wanted to thank everyone who has taken time to post pictures. I've enjoyed looking at them. I just booked a 2br for 4 nights in April through vacation strategies. I'm still amazed that I got such a good price on a condo this close to Disney. I'm so excited. I'll be sure to share pictures of my trip!

Does anyone have any good shots of the Master bedroom (the one with the jacuzzi) in the deluxe 2 bedroom? I'm wondering if I can fit a twin size air mattress and a pack and play in there.

I doubt you could fit both a twin mattress and a pack-n-play in the master bedroom. If it did fit you would have no where to walk.

Bump bump bo-bump! Would love to see some recent WBC photos for those who've visited this year!
We're planning to go in December 2015 with a two-year-old and would love it if anyone has photos of the little-kid areas: Any splash pads or kiddie pools especially!

Finally, interested in any information people have on the lazy rivers? Which one is bigger? Any other can't miss-features?

Bump bump bo-bump! Would love to see some recent WBC photos for those who've visited this year!
We're planning to go in December 2015 with a two-year-old and would love it if anyone has photos of the little-kid areas: Any splash pads or kiddie pools especially!

Finally, interested in any information people have on the lazy rivers? Which one is bigger? Any other can't miss-features?

We are going next week. I will try to remember to get pictures of these areas and then learn how to post them :)

I am also hoping to get to be able to answer your lazy river question - as I hope to have plenty of time to test the lazy rivers out!

I have an almost 3-yr old DD and 10 month old DS, but bringing my 18 yr old cousin, sister, and parents to hopefully help me and DH out! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter