The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

I just wanted to make a post saying I'm not 57, I posted this to lighten the mood and be silly, all that info is about Jeff Goldblum from google and his wiki, including his age! And I photoshopped all the pics. I am in my late 20s.

Edit: I've had a few PMs, sorry but I am not 57, I just posted all this info about Jeff Goldblum to lighten the mood

Name: Jeff

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Acting, travel, giving out quotes from my movies. "Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. "

Favorite movie: Jurassic Park

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): The Dinosaur from Dinosaur

A little bit about yourself: I can wiggle one ear at a time. My first movie role was in "Death Wish". I was engaged to Laura Dern for a short time, but we never married. I enjoy filming movies with large, CG Dinosaurs, and I also enjoy Italian food.

avgzsk.jpg

2nkhv6t.jpg

rkxaxi.jpg

210y93c.jpg

I just wanted to make a post saying I'm not 57, I posted this to lighten the mood and be silly, all that info is about Jeff Goldblum from google and his wiki, including his age! And I photoshopped all the pics. I am in my late 20s.

Then you should give us your real info cause I am in my early 20s! *lol*

First Name: Gary

Hair/Eye Color: Blue eyes and salt and pepper hair

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Mutt

Do you have any kids: 2 that don't live with me

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Disney, Movies, Fishing, Disney

Favorite movie: Wow....too many to pick just one

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Mary Poppins has my heart :love:

A little bit about yourself: Love Disney, easy going, love living in Florida, low maintenance

A little bit about your ideal match: understands what is important in life, good and kind heart and of course LOVES DISNEY

d23mickey.jpg

This is hysterical!!! Funnies thing I have seen in forever!

First Name: John

Hair/Eye Color: brown/hazel

Body Type: normal

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: yes, 2 still at home

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Disney, internet, social networking

Favorite movie: POTC

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Single dad hoping to meet someone who loves Disney as much as I do.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must 'get' Disney, like kids, and that is all I can come up with. :)

BUMP! :)

And I want to start hearing about some possible love connections, people!

BUMP! :)

And I want to start hearing about some possible love connections, people!

I think its going to be difficult for most to find anyone, if for no other reason than the geographic distance is so great from the few people who have posted here.

Anyone from Mississippi, Alabama on here?

I too have seen that there seem to be no "dating" sites for singles who live and breathe Disney. I have actually begun to think about setting up such a site.
  • Would such a site be welcomed as there is an investment to start-up?
  • If yes, would a small membership fee be inline or should it be free with some advertising?

In the meantime, I will post a short profile in another posting.

Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have been reading various adult/solo threads and it has come to my attention that many of us who are single would like to meet other single folks in the hopes that maybe we might find our *match*. I figure it is a given that we are all nuts about Disney, and that we can feel relatively safe posting on Disboards.

That said, I'd like to start the thread the specifically addresses/introduces all the single folks here who might be looking. The following can be tweaking by individual posters, but I propose this as a format:

First Name:

Sex:

Hair/Eye Color:

Body Type:

Ethnicity:

Do you have any kids:

Do you have any pets:

Favorite activities:

Favorite movie:

Favorite color(s):

Favorite Disney character(s):

A little bit about yourself:

A little bit about your ideal match:

I feel I should add a couple of suggestions/rules. There is no age limit to this thread, except you should probably be over 18. You should probably be single in some way, shape or form if you are going to post. I would suggest that rather than responding to posts on this thread interested people should visitor PM or befriend each other. I would also suggest that if your profile picture isn't of yourself (i.e. like mine is), it would be fun if you included a picture in your post. I hope all this sounds fair and reasonable.

I too have seen that there seem to be no "dating" sites for singles who live and breathe Disney. I have actually begun to think about setting up such a site.
  • Would such a site be welcomed as there is an investment to start-up?
  • If yes, would a small membership fee be inline or should it be free with some advertising?

In the meantime, I will post a short profile in another posting.

There is actually DISDates, however, the problem there, like a lot of dating sites is that you always seem to have an abundance of either males or females. There never seems to be an even split. The other problem that a few others have mentioned seems to be distance from potential matches.

Maybe I'm a lucky one, but I have met someone from here that we're starting to see each other and see if we're a good match. So far I think we're hitting it off well, but that's just my opinion. :cool1: I'll see what she thinks of me as we go.;)

First Name: Sandy

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: light brown/blue

Body Type: normal

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: yes, 2 at home

Do you have any pets: 1, t-cup chihuahua

Favorite activities: planning Disney trips, browsing internet, reading, anything that involves my children

Favorite movie: It's hard to pick just one. I LOVE MOVIES.

Favorite color(s): black

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse, of course

A little bit about yourself: Single mom hoping to meet someone who loves Disney as much as I do, not just Disney World, but also Disney Cruise Line. I am active in my children's school, as well as all activities that they are involved in. I am a Christian and carry myself like a lady. I feel that honesty and open communication is key in all relationships.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must 'get' Disney and want to take it all in, not just see it as a chore to get through the day at WDW. Must enjoy the joys and trials that come with teens. Cannot be a smoker and prefer someone that is strong in their Christian faith.

Hi all!

My name is Janine and I am very married (LOL), however......... a coworker of mine whom I am very good friends with is seeking his Cinderella. He is very sweet, a little shy :lovestruc, and an avid Disney and animal lover. He is about 6', average build, wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and very athletic. He is a successful accountant waiting and willing to share his life with that special princess:. New Jersey/ PA preferred. PM me with all inquires please!!!!!

I love the photo of him on Dumbo. I can just hear him saying "To infinity and beyond Dumbo!"

First Name: Leslie

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty blonde/brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Anything outdoors, Broadway shows, listening to music, sports, travel

Favorite movie: A League of Their Own, Big, Enchanted

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Haven't come close to meeting the right guy yet..hoping he is out there somewhere

A little bit about your ideal match: Just looking for someone who is a kid at heart like myself! Honesty is also very important and a good sense of humor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!