*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I'm finally in the teens....19 days to go!! :yay:

DH and I went over our final touring/adr/FP plan last night to double check everything. Apparently I didn't make an ADR one night (or cancelled an ADR??), so now I'm trying to decide where we want to eat on one of the nights. I think we're leaning towards Via Napoli since we've never eaten there and want to try something new. He kind of wants to try Morimoto but we'll be at Epcot F&W during the day so I was thinking something lighter/we can share would be good.

Anyway, glad we got that off the list :)
If you eat around the F&W booths, you may not want an ADR. One thing you could do is go to Tutto Gusto wine cellar and order some apps and site for a while

We have an ADR at Epcot one night, and I'm tempted to cancel. But it's our "anniversary dinner" and we only have one other ADR our entire trip. We're have an 8pm res and are hoping to be able to see Illuminations. So I think I'll keep it and just hope I can be hungry for a full meal by then. Unless you guys have a great suggestion for a place to watch Illuminations where I won't have to camp out for a spot. ;)

I haven't camped out for Illuminations in years...not like a parade low to the ground. We can usually grab a decent spot in WS in the last 30 minutes with a glass of something from Italy or France.

I am also a huge fan of my packing cubes! In January, we did WDW for marathon weekend and the cruise on the Dream after. I was able to pack my run stuff in one cube, cruise clothes in another cube and WDW clothes in their own cube. I didn't even touch my cruise clothes until we got on the ship! It was awesome!

My DH loves them. I don't "get" them

We have an ADR at Epcot one night, and I'm tempted to cancel. But it's our "anniversary dinner" and we only have one other ADR our entire trip. We're have an 8pm res and are hoping to be able to see Illuminations. So I think I'll keep it and just hope I can be hungry for a full meal by then. Unless you guys have a great suggestion for a place to watch Illuminations where I won't have to camp out for a spot. ;)

You usually don't have to camp out for a spot, but you can always try the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. You get a prime viewing spot and you can remain seated on a table during the fireworks. We're trying it for the first time this year.

You usually don't have to camp out for a spot, but you can always try the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. You get a prime viewing spot and you can remain seated on a table during the fireworks. We're trying it for the first time this year.

We've done a dessert party at MK and loved it. That was when our kids were little and there was no way we were going to be able to deal with crowds or finding a decent spot. We've never actually gotten to see Illuminations from the park - not all of it, anyway. I'm just not sure DH is up for a dessert party when we're kidless. ;)

We've done a dessert party at MK and loved it. That was when our kids were little and there was no way we were going to be able to deal with crowds or finding a decent spot. We've never actually gotten to see Illuminations from the park - not all of it, anyway. I'm just not sure DH is up for a dessert party when we're kidless. ;)

It is crazy money for what you get.

At least the Frozen Dessert Party includes alcohol! That makes it a bit more appealing for me going kidless and makes the price slightly more palatable than any of the MK parties, IMHO.

I considered the FEA Dessert Party but some reported that you got seated with other guests at the table, so I knew my daughter wouldn’t like it. She is still traumatized from Club Villain when the couple we were seated with argued in German the whole night lol

11 days and I haven't packed a thing. I do have a "Pile" but I like to pack and double, triple check the day before. Now if I could just get 2 more spots for Candy Sushi things would be perfect!! But at least I have 2 spots for my girls.

I was wondering where you have been! I knew your countdown is getting lower as well!

Same here. We leave a week from tomorrow. Laundry, light packing and fine tuned the list!
We had an ADR for Homecoming September 2nd, but cancelled. Kids decided they want to try Chicken Guy at Disney Springs. Hope it's good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter