The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Here now, sad to report, no Monte cristo at Bar Riva. They are hosting a Halloween party currently on the green, so cute!

They really need to bring back the full menus at the bar and quick service. I can’t believe they still haven’t. Starting to make me wonder if they ever will at this point.

I have started wondering about this as well. The shutdown gave them an opportunity to reset their offerings and customer expectations. Starting to think a lot of these changes are permanent.

Thanks for the info. Did they give you the option of when to ship it? I would hate to ship something and it arrive before we get home. I try to never keep items on the porch too long.
We honestly didn't ask as we were one a short trip. They told us it would arrive in about a week which turned out to be pretty accurate (we are in NC so not terribly far away). Shipping to a neighbor might be an option. I was a bit worried about a fragile wine glass shipped from Epcot, but it arrived just fine.

Planning our Thanksgiving week trip and wondering how early the bus comes for AK and MK early entry?

Is taking the bus to AK for early entry better than taking Lyft? Do they hold the rideshares entry later than buses and is the drop off far away?

They really need to bring back the full menus at the bar and quick service. I can’t believe they still haven’t. Starting to make me wonder if they ever will at this point.

DH and I were there a week ago and commented at how small the menu at Primo Piatto was. Our breakfast was very good, just very small selection.

Can I jump on the fireworks query and see if anyone knows if you can view the EPCOT fireworks from a Grand Villa on the Skyliner side of the resort? Obviously not possible from the pool side of the resort but didn't know if this was feasible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter